Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jonathan moss 13:23 - Apr 27 with 2672 viewsGenerousredswan

Don't want to sound like a pessimist,but we haven't got a chance tomorrow,with this one reffing us.
jonathan moss on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 2587 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Agree.
jonathan moss on 14:25 - Apr 27 with 2537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Typical attitude from many of our fans these days, create plenty of excuses before the game has even begun to deflect from the likely woeful performance by players and manager throughout the game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

jonathan moss on 14:29 - Apr 27 with 2532 viewsdcd14

jonathan moss on 14:25 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Typical attitude from many of our fans these days, create plenty of excuses before the game has even begun to deflect from the likely woeful performance by players and manager throughout the game.

Or just slate the players and manager before a ball is even kicked.
jonathan moss on 14:34 - Apr 27 with 2520 viewsjackal

Could be worse.

Could be that cheat , Madley.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 19:38]
jonathan moss on 14:56 - Apr 27 with 2479 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

jonathan moss on 14:29 - Apr 27 by dcd14

Or just slate the players and manager before a ball is even kicked.

I slate them for previous woeful performances. I don't make excuses for future games.

jonathan moss on 15:02 - Apr 27 with 2473 viewsGenerousredswan

not running our manager or players down,but this ref gives us nothing.
jonathan moss on 15:20 - Apr 27 with 2434 viewsoldcob

jonathan moss on 14:56 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I slate them for previous woeful performances. I don't make excuses for future games.

Surely that's the reason the poster is slating Jonathon Moss, for previous woeful performances.
jonathan moss on 15:29 - Apr 27 with 2408 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

jonathan moss on 15:20 - Apr 27 by oldcob

Surely that's the reason the poster is slating Jonathon Moss, for previous woeful performances.

He's saying we haven't got a chance tomorrow and he's using the referee as an excuse.

It is the same after every defeat under Carlos.

"Oh we only had 10 men, we defended well" after being out shot 30-0 away at Huddersfield.

"Oh it was Man City, they're the champions!" after they make the most passes in an EPL game in history against us.. Oh it was Brighton.. oh but WBA beat Man Utd the next week.. oh but we'll do better when Jordan is back..."

Excuse after excuse.

Login to get fewer ads

jonathan moss on 15:52 - Apr 27 with 2371 viewssP7qupUf

jonathan moss on 15:02 - Apr 27 by Generousredswan

not running our manager or players down,but this ref gives us nothing.

Gave our chum from Spurs a penalty for a blatant dive last season.
jonathan moss on 16:02 - Apr 27 with 2348 viewsJacket

jonathan moss on 15:29 - Apr 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's saying we haven't got a chance tomorrow and he's using the referee as an excuse.

"Oh we only had 10 men, we defended well" after being out shot 30-0 away at Huddersfield.

"Oh it was Man City, they're the champions!" after they make the most passes in an EPL game in history against us.. Oh it was Brighton.. oh but WBA beat Man Utd the next week.. oh but we'll do better when Jordan is back..."

Excuse after excuse.

Sure, Carlos has made some mistakes, and you're right Huddersfield was a prime example, but it was never going to be plain sailing with what is by far the weakest squad in the division. I don't think we're close to anyone else in terms of quality. None of our players would walk in to the Huddersfield team or any other team with the exception of Fabianski and possibly Mawson.

You seem to be measuring us by the standards of the top clubs. For them, losing their first choice striker and complaining about it would be an excuse, as they would have plenty of cover. But we're so low on quality, losing one of our few decent players like Jordan Ayew is a huge blow, as we have no one to bring on in his place. Comparing us as if we're on par with the top clubs is so laughable that I can't believe you've come on here to talk such nonsense.

That we have any chance of staying in this division is absolutely unbelievable given the position we were in and the weakness of the squad. He's turned things round at home, and failed to do that away from home, most if not all the poor performances since the turn of the year have come away from home. The manager can't be held accountable for failing to beat Everton, the fact we should have won proves that he did his job on the training ground.
jonathan moss on 16:03 - Apr 27 with 2345 viewsOldjack

Excuse after excuse.

Your right ,but we're still in with a good chance of staying up .With four games left i'd love to see us coming out fighting all the way to the oppositions 18 yard box for the four matches ,that way i'm confident we'll stay up .parking the bus will see us going down i'm sure of that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

jonathan moss on 16:53 - Apr 27 with 2247 viewsPrivate_Partz

It certainly won't help. Moss is unfit and can't keep up with play. He guesses and gives the benefit of the doubt to the top teams.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

jonathan moss on 17:02 - Apr 27 with 2218 viewsoldcob

Excuse after excuse.

You may be rather bright Dwight,
but with compliments you're tight Dwight,
you think you're always right Dwight,
but your your opinions not worth a light Dwight,
let's stick together for the fight Dwight,
Or go and fly a kite Dwight.

Knowing you'll accept it in the spirit intended, Dwight.
jonathan moss on 17:10 - Apr 27 with 2203 viewsCaptain_Sham

I have Dwight on ignore but am I reading right that hes still going about Hudds game? What a sad cuunt.

Its just a ride.

jonathan moss on 17:12 - Apr 27 with 2188 viewsJackfath

RIP Jonathan. Massive speech impeded, chat show host, Swans fan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

jonathan moss on 17:12 - Apr 27 with 2189 viewsoldcob

jonathan moss on 17:10 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

I have Dwight on ignore but am I reading right that hes still going about Hudds game? What a sad cuunt.

Youth is wasted on the young Cap'n.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024