Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm ashamed to have to say this 23:06 - May 8 with 4098 viewsStormyD

I've been a Jack for 8 years. Started following them the year before we went up.

So i'm not hardcore like a lot of you. Not by far.

Is it not mandatory to get behind your team when the chips are down?

I watched Jack to a King. Is it not about stealing victory from the jaws of defeat? Isn't that what the Swans have have always been about?

I saw a team tonight full of fight. Regardless of ability or experience, they went for it. I was proud of them tonight.

We are still in it. Huddersfield have arsenal last game of the season. But more importantly, last game of the 20 years Arsene Wenger had been manager.

They will not lose that game. They just demolished Burnley 5-0.

Get behind your team. Prove that their hard work is not in vain.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:07 - May 8 with 3254 viewsItchySphincter

Inspirational.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:08 - May 8 with 3204 viewsJackfath

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:07 - May 8 by ItchySphincter

Inspirational.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:08 - May 8 with 3198 viewsKingBony

Bullocks I’m afraid my friend, whilst I appreciate the sentiment the fight wasn’t enough imo. None of them really willing to put their bodies on the line.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:09 - May 8 with 3123 viewsSmellyplumz

Jack to a king ffs Jack to a king I'll fûcking tell you what that was about.

Money

Ego

Greed

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:10 - May 8 with 3100 viewsStormyD

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:08 - May 8 by KingBony

Bullocks I’m afraid my friend, whilst I appreciate the sentiment the fight wasn’t enough imo. None of them really willing to put their bodies on the line.

If Huddersfield lose tomorrow, what will you think?
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:10 - May 8 with 3072 viewsTheResurrection

Great post.

Great facking post

You are more than welcome anytime, anywhere. Keep the faith.

We need to realise we're not some entitled bunch of kunts.

Once more, thank you, great post xxx

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:11 - May 8 with 3058 viewsItchySphincter

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:08 - May 8 by Jackfath

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:11 - May 8 with 3041 viewsJackfath

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:10 - May 8 by StormyD

That we need to beat Stoke on Sunday?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 with 3020 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:09 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

Money

Ego

Greed

That wasn't a documentary, it was a showreel,. Some of us said so at the time...
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 with 3019 viewsvalleyboy

The only team that had some fight in them was Southampton

Specsavers for you in the morninf
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 with 2984 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

That wasn't a documentary, it was a showreel,. Some of us said so at the time...

Yup

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 with 2984 viewsBloodyhills

I'm playing the Rocky theme tune as I read the OP.

Am crossing fingers as we still have a chance but Huddersfield have the mighty Arsenal at home so that's a worry and I wonder where our goals are going to come from.
However am hoping the Stoke players don't give a shit.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 23:14]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:14 - May 8 with 2953 viewsThe_undecided

What was the Score the weekend against Man City? Could argue that they are looking for 100 points. Maybe Wengers last game but his send off was at the emirates. They cant get top 4 now, so I am not sure, I feel Huddersfield will be more hungry if they do not get anything tomorrow, we will need a win they only need a draw, so could park the bus if needed.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:16 - May 8 with 2893 viewsStormyD

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:14 - May 8 by The_undecided

What was the Score the weekend against Man City? Could argue that they are looking for 100 points. Maybe Wengers last game but his send off was at the emirates. They cant get top 4 now, so I am not sure, I feel Huddersfield will be more hungry if they do not get anything tomorrow, we will need a win they only need a draw, so could park the bus if needed.

Doesn't work against Arsenal though. parking the bus. They'll score even if it is at the death.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:16 - May 8 with 2877 viewsLandore_Jack

Money

Ego

Greed

More like Wembley to Wigan.

#backtojack

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:17 - May 8 with 2843 viewsStormyD

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:16 - May 8 by Landore_Jack

More like Wembley to Wigan.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:29 - May 8 with 2735 viewsLeonWasGod

No you didn't, sadly. You didn't see a TEAM full of fight. You saw individuals who didn't want to give up, who chased down balls for 30 yds on their own, while nobody else was on the same wavelength. There's no denying that most of the don't want to lose and will bust a gut to try and make a difference, but they're not working as a team.

S'ton in comparison were organised and moved the ball quickly when they had it and made all the clear-cut chances. Individually they were sh*t, but they did work as a unit.

If CC can't now get us working together, we're justifiably fecked. It's in the lap of the gods now. The least we have to do is beat Stoke, but on that performance I can't see how we can do that. All huff and puff but nothing in the final third. No Siggy and Llorente to save us this season.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:30 - May 8 with 2694 viewsjack2jack

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

Spot on, it was an advert for selling.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:31 - May 8 with 2670 viewsKingBony

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:10 - May 8 by StormyD

I’ll think we still have a chance on Sunday that we didn’t deserve, and wonder how we are going to score a fckn goal.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:35 - May 8 with 2611 viewsawayjack

Do you honestly think all our players fought hard tonight? We had a good 20 min spell of pressure in 1st half but with a few exceptions (Jordan/Roberts) showed little in 2nd half, give up after they scored and completely lost our shape and discipline. We defended abysmally and lucky Austin didn't have his scoring boots on the numerous chances he blew. Compare it to say Hudderfield v Man C - that's fight, discipline and real hard work.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:37 - May 8 with 2569 viewsKingBony

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:35 - May 8 by awayjack

Do you honestly think all our players fought hard tonight? We had a good 20 min spell of pressure in 1st half but with a few exceptions (Jordan/Roberts) showed little in 2nd half, give up after they scored and completely lost our shape and discipline. We defended abysmally and lucky Austin didn't have his scoring boots on the numerous chances he blew. Compare it to say Hudderfield v Man C - that's fight, discipline and real hard work.

Correct away jack.

I think it’s been so long since we’ve seen that commitment people have actually forgotten what it looks like.

Some beauts on here aye.

It’s little wonder Jackfath doesn’t post much anymore.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:38 - May 8 with 2553 viewstheloneranger

Money

Ego

Greed

A very expensive Sales Brochure

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:40 - May 8 with 2518 viewswestwalesed

No chance that we will beat Stoke on the showing tonight

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:41 - May 8 with 2508 viewsThe_undecided

When Carlos said the Man City defeat did not matter, well those 5 goals now makes a hell of a difference. If Man city put 2 or 3 past Southampton, and we put 2 or 3 past Stoke then things could of been interesting, but 10 goals is not going to happen.

Every game counts and you cannot write any of them off as they come back to haunt you
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:41 - May 8 with 2486 viewsjacabertawe

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:35 - May 8 by awayjack

Yes, I know that they are now relegated, but even West Brom put up more of a fight in recent games than our expensive flops (with few exceptions).

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024