Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usyk v Bellew 11:30 - Nov 10 with 6595 viewsswanjackal

Actually looks a decent card right through. Followed by a decent UFC card after, going to be a late one tonight/tomorrow morning.

That being said I can't look at Usyk without thinking "Good god, Steve Buscemi is looking super buff these days"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Usyk v Bellew on 11:54 - Nov 10 with 3833 viewsMo_Wives

He's a great fighter from the little I've seen of him. Although, Tony Bellew is at his best when the odds are against him. I think the one thing Tony can't handle is being the favourite. Every interview he seems to be convincing us and himself that "Mate, no one's giving me a chance, mate, but you underestimate me at your peril, mate....but as long as I get home safe to the wife and kids..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Usyk v Bellew on 12:59 - Nov 10 with 3797 viewsperplex

A casual fan may not realise this but the facts are Bellew has just the once stepped up to fight a true world class fighter in there prime and he was easily stopped in 6rds, forget about the fights against Cleverly and the old and worn out Haye and the unknown guy he beat to win a so called world title as they were certainly not elite fighters tonight he steps up to fight an elite fighter for only the second time,I expect him to get schooled and lose clearly on pts or maybe even stopped late on. I
Usyk v Bellew on 13:24 - Nov 10 with 3780 viewstheloneranger

Betting for the fight ...

Usyk 1/8 and Bellew 6/1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Usyk v Bellew on 13:38 - Nov 10 with 3773 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 12:59 - Nov 10 by perplex

A casual fan may not realise this but the facts are Bellew has just the once stepped up to fight a true world class fighter in there prime and he was easily stopped in 6rds, forget about the fights against Cleverly and the old and worn out Haye and the unknown guy he beat to win a so called world title as they were certainly not elite fighters tonight he steps up to fight an elite fighter for only the second time,I expect him to get schooled and lose clearly on pts or maybe even stopped late on. I

Can't fault that analysis, however I'm picking Bellew to win. My main reasoning for this is that every time he fights I predict him to get his arse handed to him, and if I pick him to win, maybe this time it finally will be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Usyk v Bellew on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 3719 viewsbluey_the_blue

Can't see beyond a Bellew loss.
Usyk v Bellew on 17:25 - Nov 10 with 3700 viewsicecoldjack

Usyk v Bellew on 13:24 - Nov 10 by theloneranger

Betting for the fight ...

Usyk 1/8 and Bellew 6/1

I've never laid a bet in my life but those odds are crazy, Usyk will have too much for bellow IMO, I'd like bellow to win but I think it may be a fight too far for him.
Usyk v Bellew on 18:10 - Nov 10 with 3671 viewsstevethejack

Viewable for free with this info for those with a motorised dish (AnotherJohn etc.). Same commentary & pictures as Sky Box Office:

10°e
11582 H 7200 HD
ID : USYKvBELLEW WOR

2600:000000:0001:0200:1fff::F9 72 85 F0 F9 6C EB 50 F9 72 85 F0 F9 6C EB 50 ; Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew
Usyk v Bellew on 18:15 - Nov 10 with 3664 viewssainthelens

Usyk v Bellew on 17:08 - Nov 10 by bluey_the_blue

Can't see beyond a Bellew loss.

Bellew be on his arse and out by rd 6.
Login to get fewer ads

Usyk v Bellew on 18:29 - Nov 10 with 3656 viewsbluey_the_blue

Usyk v Bellew on 18:15 - Nov 10 by sainthelens

Bellew be on his arse and out by rd 6.

I've honestly never seen a Usyk fight, so will look for a stream - talk of him moving to heavyweight to eventually fight Joshua.

How good is Usyk? Could he be as good moving up the weight division?
Usyk v Bellew on 19:15 - Nov 10 with 3628 viewsPozuelosSideys

Usyk v Bellew on 18:29 - Nov 10 by bluey_the_blue

I've honestly never seen a Usyk fight, so will look for a stream - talk of him moving to heavyweight to eventually fight Joshua.

How good is Usyk? Could he be as good moving up the weight division?

P4P top three is Usyk. A lot of people think he will be the guy to beat Joshua, despite being a Cruiser

He will make Bellew look the plodder he is.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Usyk v Bellew on 19:56 - Nov 10 with 3594 viewsJack123

Just watching the under card now, that Josh Kelly looks one to watch, just won very easily..

libera nos a malo

Usyk v Bellew on 19:59 - Nov 10 with 3587 viewsJango

Usyk v Bellew on 19:56 - Nov 10 by Jack123

Just watching the under card now, that Josh Kelly looks one to watch, just won very easily..

Phenomenal talent. Could go right to the top.
Usyk v Bellew on 20:05 - Nov 10 with 3576 viewsJack123

Usyk v Bellew on 19:59 - Nov 10 by Jango

Phenomenal talent. Could go right to the top.

Agreed, never seen him box before, but he just battered the opponent quite easy, think they said before the fight 7 wins 0 losses, so make that 8..He looks quite classy.

libera nos a malo

Usyk v Bellew on 20:19 - Nov 10 with 3555 viewsswanjackal

Hell of a fight on at moment, just hooking the hell out of each other.

Usyk v Bellew on 21:17 - Nov 10 with 3522 viewsbluey_the_blue

Any streams?
Usyk v Bellew on 21:19 - Nov 10 with 3514 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 21:17 - Nov 10 by bluey_the_blue

Any streams?

pm'd

Usyk v Bellew on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 3505 viewsSwanLuke

Usyk v Bellew on 21:19 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

pm'd

Could you send me the link to please mate
Usyk v Bellew on 21:24 - Nov 10 with 3501 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 21:23 - Nov 10 by SwanLuke

Could you send me the link to please mate

Done

Usyk v Bellew on 21:53 - Nov 10 with 3470 viewsdingodawg

any streams ??
Usyk v Bellew on 21:54 - Nov 10 with 3468 viewsdingodawg

Usyk v Bellew on 21:24 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

Done

can you send me link please
Usyk v Bellew on 22:03 - Nov 10 with 3451 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 21:54 - Nov 10 by dingodawg

can you send me link please

Done

Usyk v Bellew on 22:04 - Nov 10 with 3448 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol @ Crolla wanting Lomachenko next. Loma is a bad style match up for anyone. But Crolla would get busted up so bad, he is absolutely tailor-made for him

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Usyk v Bellew on 22:21 - Nov 10 with 3428 viewsexiledclaseboy

I like Bellew. I hope he wins.

Poll: Tory leader

Usyk v Bellew on 22:55 - Nov 10 with 3358 viewsTim_Harry

Anyone got a link? Too tight to pay! :)
Usyk v Bellew on 23:03 - Nov 10 with 3336 viewsepaul

Usyk v Bellew on 22:55 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Anyone got a link? Too tight to pay! :)

Superb HD quality on Hellraiser

Fight opening up now, come on bellew!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024