Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. 10:40 - Mar 17 with 545 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. 17th Mar 2021 10:35
This wasn’t the be all and end all of games, it wasn’t even a defining moment in the season that has seen the swans in contention again for the premier league. What it was last night on the south coast of England was confirmation that Swansea City, despite their desire to win every game possible haven’t got the tools to do so. The swans will make the play offs but any more matches like the one we witnessed last night in Bournemouth, and indeed at Huddersfield and it will be another tale of so close but so far. 2

Click above for the dissection !
Click below to sub to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 10:41 - Mar 17 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Disappointing evening in nice town

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:08 - Mar 17 with 508 viewsNotLoyal

Decent opinion but what about Roberts ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:12 - Mar 17 with 501 viewsonehunglow

All were poor.

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:36 - Mar 17 with 481 views34dfgdf54

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:08 - Mar 17 by NotLoyal

Decent opinion but what about Roberts ?

Had a poor game yesterday, first one in a long time if my memory serves.

Thought Naughton was our only performer.
Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:50 - Mar 17 with 467 viewsonehunglow

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:36 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Had a poor game yesterday, first one in a long time if my memory serves.

Thought Naughton was our only performer.

And that says much.
Connor looks rather forlorn and worn down by it all.
A real warrior who articulates how we all feel right now,although some are in denial.

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 447 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 11:50 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

And that says much.
Connor looks rather forlorn and worn down by it all.
A real warrior who articulates how we all feel right now,although some are in denial.

The narrative was he can go on week after week without a break because he was a "freak of nature". Not true I am afraid. He like everyone needs to be rotated. Freeman was brought in for that reason.

Cooper pushes them to the limit it seems to me. it would have been sensible to rotate well before the limit. Performances are declining alarmingly. Whittaker Freeman Ariola are desperate to play as is Ollie and Brandon Cooper.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:23 - Mar 17 with 433 viewsonehunglow

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:17 - Mar 17 by ReslovenSwan1

The narrative was he can go on week after week without a break because he was a "freak of nature". Not true I am afraid. He like everyone needs to be rotated. Freeman was brought in for that reason.

Cooper pushes them to the limit it seems to me. it would have been sensible to rotate well before the limit. Performances are declining alarmingly. Whittaker Freeman Ariola are desperate to play as is Ollie and Brandon Cooper.

Yep
Why was Freeman brought in.Seems another example of a loan player not used.If ot good enough to start he should not have been brought in at all.
This is basic management

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:25 - Mar 17 with 427 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:23 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

Yep
Why was Freeman brought in.Seems another example of a loan player not used.If ot good enough to start he should not have been brought in at all.
This is basic management

He’s is ours mate, swans player.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:26 - Mar 17 with 421 viewsonehunglow

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:25 - Mar 17 by KeithHaynes

He seems an outsider to me .

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 370 viewsBadlands

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:26 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

He seems an outsider to me .

He is to Cooper as well.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 21:55 - Mar 17 with 300 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 12:25 - Mar 17 by KeithHaynes

I read somewhere he had a contract only until the end of the season.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 22:37 - Mar 17 with 283 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 21:55 - Mar 17 by ReslovenSwan1

I read somewhere he had a contract only until the end of the season.

Correct.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 22:44 - Mar 17 with 281 viewsAndyCole

Cooper's post-match comments capture the essence, as ever. Classy.

Crapdiff will be quaking.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 233 views34dfgdf54

Swans hit another brick wall and lose to Bournemouth. The game dissected. on 22:44 - Mar 17 by AndyCole

Cooper's post-match comments capture the essence, as ever. Classy.

Crapdiff will be quaking.

I think this confirms we have a WUM on our hands.

Cardiff fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024