Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadiq Khan 21:44 - Jun 21 with 2293 viewsDarran

Another piece of utter scum. 🤮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sadiq Khan on 11:04 - Jun 22 with 1714 viewsWarwickHunt

He’s stuck it to those thoughtless diesel drivers though!

Bastards.
Sadiq Khan on 11:10 - Jun 22 with 1698 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

something something part and parcel of living in a big city.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sadiq Khan on 11:12 - Jun 22 with 1696 viewsexiledclaseboy

Prosser’s turning into one of those far right shills that you see all over Facebook. Must be an age thing.

Poll: Tory leader

Sadiq Khan on 11:13 - Jun 22 with 1688 viewscontroversial_jack

Isn't it the home secretary that has responsibility for police numbers etc and not the Mayor?
Sadiq Khan on 11:35 - Jun 22 with 1667 viewsDarran

Sadiq Khan on 11:12 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Prosser’s turning into one of those far right shills that you see all over Facebook. Must be an age thing.

Prick.

Sadiq Khan on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 1658 viewscontroversial_jack

Got to love these British nationalists
Sadiq Khan on 14:09 - Jun 22 with 1557 viewsJango

Sadiq Khan on 11:13 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

Isn't it the home secretary that has responsibility for police numbers etc and not the Mayor?

The Home Secretary wasn’t answering the question though.
Sadiq Khan on 15:43 - Jun 22 with 1464 viewsHighjack

There’s nothing to see here. Move on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Sadiq Khan on 10:41 - Jun 24 with 1131 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Another piece of utter scum. 🤮

Agreed
Sadiq Khan on 11:41 - Jun 24 with 1089 viewswestwalesed

Can we stop using the term "far right" to denigrate anyone we don't agree with.

It's pathetic and highlights a shocking lack of knowledge of what the actual far right did in the 20th century.

Or if you do have the knowledge, it's a shocking lack of respect to those victims of the far right.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Sadiq Khan on 11:45 - Jun 24 with 1082 viewsHighjack

Sadiq Khan on 11:41 - Jun 24 by westwalesed

It's pathetic and highlights a shocking lack of knowledge of what the actual far right did in the 20th century.

Or if you do have the knowledge, it's a shocking lack of respect to those victims of the far right.

One of the most horrific and offensive traits of the far right people like Darran is the way they condemn a rise in knife crime, rape and robberies as something that is bad.

They just don’t tolerate gangs running around stabbing, shooting and raping innocent people in the thousands. This shocking set of nazi values are the reason we should show solidarity with righteous, heroic politicians like khan who will defend peoples rights to stab and rape.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sadiq Khan on 12:17 - Jun 24 with 1058 viewsWingstandwood

Brexit Party, now thats been labelled similar...... What with Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman, black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce, black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate Elizabeth Babade, daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, Asian candidate i.e.Vishal’s Khatri, lefty candidate Claire Fox, and high ranking trade union supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

Ladies and gentlemen I unveil to you the "Far Right"!

Argus!

Sadiq Khan on 12:18 - Jun 24 with 1057 viewsDarran

Plus I couldn’t be further from the far right. (or far left)

Sadiq Khan on 13:13 - Jun 24 with 994 viewsWingstandwood

Sadiq Khan on 12:17 - Jun 24 by Wingstandwood

Brexit Party, now thats been labelled similar...... What with Jewish candidates i.e. Simon Marcus and Lance Forman, black gay candidate i.e. Louis Stedman-Bryce, black Nigerian-born lawyer candidate Elizabeth Babade, daughter of first generation Indian immigrants candidate i.e. Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, Asian candidate i.e.Vishal’s Khatri, lefty candidate Claire Fox, and high ranking trade union supporter Paul Embery etc, etc, etc.

Mart6 why did you down arrow me? I suppose you don't have much time for Jews, blacks, gays, Indian immigrants, Asians, left wing types and trade unionists, a bit like Hitler I guess?

OH, don't tell me you're "Far Right" Mart?

Argus!

Sadiq Khan on 17:34 - Jun 24 with 842 viewsNotLoyal

Seems to be a lot of them mind.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sadiq Khan on 18:15 - Jun 24 with 806 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sadiq Khan on 12:18 - Jun 24 by Darran

Plus I couldn’t be further from the far right. (or far left)

These liberals are trying to assassinate your character.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sadiq Khan on 18:19 - Jun 24 with 797 viewsDr_Winston

David Lammy said something stupid about acid attacks the other day, but then again, if we started a thread every time David Lammy said something stupid we'd have to set up a new forum for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sadiq Khan on 18:20 - Jun 24 with 795 viewswestwalesed

Sadiq Khan on 12:17 - Jun 24 by Wingstandwood

Yup the far right party that single handedly doubled the number of ethnic minorities in the entire European Parliament!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Sadiq Khan on 18:32 - Jun 24 with 783 viewsSymondsYatjack

ECB is a snowflake, who wants to shutdown debate, unless it’s in support for the liberal fascists.
That’s because he’s a liberal fascist himself.
Sadiq Khan on 18:42 - Jun 24 with 772 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get a grip you daft snowflake, it’s a joke between me and Prosser.

Sadiq Khan on 18:43 - Jun 24 with 770 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sadiq Khan on 18:19 - Jun 24 by Dr_Winston

David Lammy said something stupid about acid attacks the other day, but then again, if we started a thread every time David Lammy said something stupid we'd have to set up a new forum for it.

Lammy is an idiot. Even less worth listening to than Prosser and that’s saying something

Sadiq Khan on 18:44 - Jun 24 with 765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice to see Prosser’s like minded far right mates defending him though.

Sadiq Khan on 18:46 - Jun 24 with 762 viewsSymondsYatjack

Sadiq Khan on 18:42 - Jun 24 by exiledclaseboy

Get a grip you daft snowflake, it’s a joke between me and Prosser.

It may be a joke between you two, but it’s what you think regardless of being said as a joke.
Sadiq Khan on 18:48 - Jun 24 with 753 viewsWingstandwood

Sadiq Khan on 18:20 - Jun 24 by westwalesed

Yup the far right party that single handedly doubled the number of ethnic minorities in the entire European Parliament!!!!

That is impressive!

Argus!

Sadiq Khan on 18:48 - Jun 24 with 753 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sadiq Khan on 18:46 - Jun 24 by SymondsYatjack

It may be a joke between you two, but it’s what you think regardless of being said as a joke.

You think I think Darran is far right? Then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought and I didn’t think that was possible.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024