Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chase 17:57 - Feb 12 with 1628 viewsCountyJim

Some plonker on there tonight everyone had been caught he got 3 k on his round last up he was offered 241 quid low offer or 60k top offer I'll take 241 Brad FFS
The Chase on 18:01 - Feb 12 with 1613 viewsHighjack

The questions on that show are so mind numbingly easy. Nobody should ever get caught really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Chase on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 1237 viewsCatullus

The Chase on 18:01 - Feb 12 by Highjack

The questions on that show are so mind numbingly easy. Nobody should ever get caught really.

They're all easy when you know the answers! But you still have a 1 in 3 chance anyway. I don't watch it much anymore but when I do and people turn down big money I get riled aye, how often are you getting the chance to win 40/50k? Why do people go on these shows? To win money or just get themselves on TV?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Chase on 23:03 - Feb 13 with 1167 viewsthe_oracle

The Chase on 21:46 - Feb 13 by Catullus

They're all easy when you know the answers! But you still have a 1 in 3 chance anyway. I don't watch it much anymore but when I do and people turn down big money I get riled aye, how often are you getting the chance to win 40/50k? Why do people go on these shows? To win money or just get themselves on TV?

When In was on I had two people with me doing my make up etc between each part. ( I was no 4) . I was determined to go for the higher offer. But right through the filming they worked on me pushing me to avoid the high offer saying things like " don't let the others down " they need you" , " 5 k is a lot of money" and so on. I took what I won , despite hammering Sean and him offering me 35k.
The Chase on 07:35 - Feb 14 with 1064 viewsPhil_S

The best part is when someone confers with their team who offer the advice "You can absolutely nail the top offer but we need you back here for the final chase"

As if the 2 questions they have answered correctly in 60 seconds will make a huge difference

Go on to win a life changing sum of money not £2000. This is why I never get why people end up on eggheads for £1000, buy a scratchcard the odds are more in your favour
The Chase on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 919 viewsfbreath

The Chase on 07:35 - Feb 14 by Phil_S

The best part is when someone confers with their team who offer the advice "You can absolutely nail the top offer but we need you back here for the final chase"

As if the 2 questions they have answered correctly in 60 seconds will make a huge difference

Go on to win a life changing sum of money not £2000. This is why I never get why people end up on eggheads for £1000, buy a scratchcard the odds are more in your favour

The bit that cracks me up is after they have done their initial questions then go to challenge the chaser Bradley gets them to confer with the other contestants about what they should do and they all try to say the same thing but differently i.e. take lower offer if you want, you could do higher offer but take what you've won we want you back

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Chase on 13:21 - Feb 14 with 874 viewssainthelens

It's a total carve up. How do know the Chasers have not been given the answers to their own questions? It's the reason you rarely see people win big.
The Chase on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 859 viewsHighjack

The Chase on 13:21 - Feb 14 by sainthelens

It's a total carve up. How do know the Chasers have not been given the answers to their own questions? It's the reason you rarely see people win big.

Yeah they always seem to get more wrong on the charity versions.

The final round is also a bit of a fix because the chaser doesn’t have to buzz in and wait for their name to be called. You are better off being on your own because you can answer more questions quickly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024