Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play offs 21:39 - Feb 12 with 3771 viewsTenbySwan

After tonight now 6 points off playoffs ( and Bristol City in 7th) and 2 points behind Cardiff.
Play offs on 21:40 - Feb 12 with 2833 viewsbuilthjack

It I said more like 7 points given our goal difference. Unless we win the next 2 games we are out of it completely.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Play offs on 21:43 - Feb 12 with 2797 viewsOldjack

Just forget it !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Play offs on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 2785 viewsmonmouth

Seriously? Who cares. We just need to pack this ridiculous delusion in. Of course we are not going up. We are unlikely to be top half. The sooner the sham that it might happen is forgotten the less painful it will get. We are like the undead at the moment, wailing in the graveyard waiting for the ugly imposter to drive a final stake through our heart.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Play offs on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 2776 viewsJacket

Shite just got real bro. Chist on a bike Huddersfield were shite, that's them nailed on to beat us on the 22nd.
Play offs on 21:53 - Feb 12 with 2702 viewsFlashberryjack

Play offs on 21:45 - Feb 12 by Jacket

Shite just got real bro. Chist on a bike Huddersfield were shite, that's them nailed on to beat us on the 22nd.

And we'll be further behind after the Hull game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Play offs on 21:55 - Feb 12 with 2692 viewsairedale

I remember the days when we were 6 points off the automatic promotion places. Those were the days aye.
Play offs on 21:56 - Feb 12 with 2688 viewsmajorraglan

Play offs on 21:40 - Feb 12 by builthjack

It I said more like 7 points given our goal difference. Unless we win the next 2 games we are out of it completely.

Six points from the last 6 games isn’t good enough. After the Cardiff and Wigan results I thought there was a glimmer of light and things could start to come together, but it was a false dawn. The club is effectively 7 points off the play offs, that would take some making up.
Play offs on 21:59 - Feb 12 with 2662 viewsunion_jack

Play offs on 21:56 - Feb 12 by majorraglan

Six points from the last 6 games isn’t good enough. After the Cardiff and Wigan results I thought there was a glimmer of light and things could start to come together, but it was a false dawn. The club is effectively 7 points off the play offs, that would take some making up.

All it needs is a run of games and we’d be right back in there. Any team is capable of this in the top half of the table I’d say.

Except us!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Play offs on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 2643 viewsdonnybackspin

There is no way we are going up this year with Blopper and the rest of his f@@kwit staff on board.

Relegation battle next year and then hopefully we can get rid of the Yanks.

#Get Blooper out
Play offs on 22:08 - Feb 12 with 2586 viewsmajorraglan

Play offs on 21:59 - Feb 12 by union_jack

All it needs is a run of games and we’d be right back in there. Any team is capable of this in the top half of the table I’d say.

Except us!

I agree, a solid run like they had at the start of August could put them right back in the mix, if they were playing well, making chances but not putting them away that would be something, but no shots on target last night is poor.
Play offs on 22:31 - Feb 12 with 2468 viewsbennytheblue

Play offs on 22:08 - Feb 12 by majorraglan

I agree, a solid run like they had at the start of August could put them right back in the mix, if they were playing well, making chances but not putting them away that would be something, but no shots on target last night is poor.

Things change quickly. We are only 7 behind Leeds. They still have to come to us, so do forest.
Play offs on 22:54 - Feb 12 with 2408 viewsBluebird

Play offs on 21:40 - Feb 12 by builthjack

Never say never until it's impossible
Play offs on 22:59 - Feb 12 with 2381 viewssainthelens

I am the eternal optimist, but I'll concede we won't make it. So many of us on here have the same opinion on Cooper, that speaks volumes for me. Gonna take a few teams to blow up and us to go on a mini winning spree for us to get close.
Not gonna happen.
Play offs on 23:01 - Feb 12 with 2374 viewsTNT

Whoever goes up via the play-offs will likely be whipping boys for much of next season.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Play offs on 23:18 - Feb 12 with 2342 viewspencoedjack

Play offs on 23:01 - Feb 12 by TNT

Whoever goes up via the play-offs will likely be whipping boys for much of next season.

Fuk can you imagine this lot in the PL under Cooper.
Play offs on 07:50 - Feb 13 with 2173 views34dfgdf54

Play offs on 23:18 - Feb 12 by pencoedjack

Doesn't bare thinking about.
Play offs on 08:36 - Feb 13 with 2106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Play offs on 23:18 - Feb 12 by pencoedjack

That’s a moot point. That’s never going to happen.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Play offs on 08:39 - Feb 13 with 2105 viewsVincent_Vega

Play offs on 23:01 - Feb 12 by TNT

same three get relegated next season in the prem as get promoted this season me thinks

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Play offs on 09:08 - Feb 13 with 2078 viewsTimTtam

If Cooper was willing to admit his mistakes and change things up, we may have a slight (15%?) chance. Players like Ayew, Celina & Gallagher in attack seems promising. But Cooper has said multiple times he isn't going to change anything. He is content with 0 shots on target at home.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Play offs on 09:33 - Feb 13 with 2030 viewswestwalesed

In his press conference yesterday he said we were three points off the play offs - before the games were played last night. Who does that? Surely just say - "we've let ourselves down, we are likely to be six points behind come tomorrow, but we will keep fighting". It's like he's deluding himself into thinking we are in better shape than we are.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Play offs on 09:36 - Feb 13 with 2025 viewsmonmouth

Play offs on 09:33 - Feb 13 by westwalesed

In his press conference yesterday he said we were three points off the play offs - before the games were played last night. Who does that? Surely just say - "we've let ourselves down, we are likely to be six points behind come tomorrow, but we will keep fighting". It's like he's deluding himself into thinking we are in better shape than we are.

That totally ignores the 16 points from the first 6 games and a pile of shit since. The bloke is an utter wang.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Play offs on 11:04 - Feb 13 with 1933 viewsThornburyswan

Can we not forget the play-offs, we are not good enough - appreciate Cooper & the players have ‘stay on message’ in what they say but let’s move on . . . . mid-table mediocrity awaits & is far less tense!
Play offs on 12:42 - Feb 13 with 1859 viewsbennytheblue

Play offs on 08:39 - Feb 13 by Vincent_Vega

same three get relegated next season in the prem as get promoted this season me thinks

Rarely happens.
Play offs on 12:45 - Feb 13 with 1846 viewsJacket

Even if we scrape into the top six, if you think this team has what it takes to go any further than that, I must be missing something.
Play offs on 12:54 - Feb 13 with 1827 viewswestwalesed

I'm not interested in the Play Offs right now, we won't get there. I would be delighted if we did but we won't.

What I'm more interested in is that Cooper seems to be falling into the trap of believing his own delusions around the state of the team. I suspect he's not very bright.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024