Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 21:29 - Feb 14 with 1777 viewsowainglyndwr

I am first to knock him previously but fair play he has put a shift in tonight
Bidwell on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 1715 viewsLeonWasGod

Agreed. He deserves a mention in his own thread.

I know Naughton is solid at left back, but it makes a noticeable difference having a natural left footer on that side who gets forward and can whip in crosses from outside his man. He’s not the quickest, but if Grimes does his covering job properly he doesn’t have to be.
Bidwell on 22:20 - Feb 14 with 1631 viewsTNT

Fair play, Owainglyndwr.

People all over this site like a rash when he has a poor game, which is fine, but at least you acknowledged he had a tidy game tonight.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bidwell on 22:35 - Feb 14 with 1587 views3swan

Bidwell on 22:20 - Feb 14 by TNT

Fair play, Owainglyndwr.

People all over this site like a rash when he has a poor game, which is fine, but at least you acknowledged he had a tidy game tonight.

Other players had spells in the game but I think only Bidwell and Naughton gave a close to full performance
Bidwell on 22:48 - Feb 14 with 1531 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 22:35 - Feb 14 by 3swan

Other players had spells in the game but I think only Bidwell and Naughton gave a close to full performance

If you watch the game again, notice how many times Naughton plays the ball backwards, taking pressure off himself and putting pressure on team mates. Yes, it was one of his better games. It's the Championship, he was brought in for The Premier League. Have we had forty thousand pounds worth out of him this week?

Bidwell on 22:59 - Feb 14 with 1499 views3swan

Bidwell on 22:48 - Feb 14 by TNT

If you watch the game again, notice how many times Naughton plays the ball backwards, taking pressure off himself and putting pressure on team mates. Yes, it was one of his better games. It's the Championship, he was brought in for The Premier League. Have we had forty thousand pounds worth out of him this week?

I was posting on tonight's performance not pound per minute etc. Yes he does play balls back and sideways, but there isn't always an option going forward. I posted after the QPR game that our players don't make themselves available or support players under pressure. Keep saying it mostly static and no tempo
Bidwell on 22:59 - Feb 14 with 1497 viewsBadlands

Going forward ... Agree.
Defending .. Did he do any?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bidwell on 23:11 - Feb 14 with 1472 viewsploppy

Bidwell on 22:48 - Feb 14 by TNT

Naughton always looks for the forward or sideways ball first. When there isn't one, and my god that's a lot of the time, he goes back to the CB. Perhaps you'd prefer him to play aimless balls down the line? For me, Naughton is one of our most consistent performers at LB or RB, and he scores the odd goal.
Bidwell on 23:28 - Feb 14 with 1444 viewsTNT

Bidwell on 23:11 - Feb 14 by ploppy

Naughton always looks for the forward or sideways ball first. When there isn't one, and my god that's a lot of the time, he goes back to the CB. Perhaps you'd prefer him to play aimless balls down the line? For me, Naughton is one of our most consistent performers at LB or RB, and he scores the odd goal.

That's fair enough ploppy. Shame we didn't get a return on the investment in The Premier League.

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 23:49 - Feb 14 with 1412 viewsNotLoyal

Bidwell on 22:59 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Going forward ... Agree.
Defending .. Did he do any?

Had he been more positive he wouldn't need to.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bidwell on 08:42 - Feb 15 with 1299 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell on 22:20 - Feb 14 by TNT

Fair play, Owainglyndwr.

Bidwell is the only player I’ve seen used this season who can actually cross the ball. He has his deficiencies for sure but he was a FREE TRANSFER. At least he’s shown he has balls, which is more that can be said for Cooper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bidwell on 09:33 - Feb 15 with 1256 viewsMattG

Bidwell on 08:42 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Bidwell is the only player I’ve seen used this season who can actually cross the ball. He has his deficiencies for sure but he was a FREE TRANSFER. At least he’s shown he has balls, which is more that can be said for Cooper

I had serious concerns about Bidwell in the first 15 minutes as it looked like their winger on that side was going to give him real problems but, fair play, he did well.

Defensively pretty solid and got forward effectively, it was his best game for a while.
Bidwell on 09:35 - Feb 15 with 1246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell on 09:33 - Feb 15 by MattG

I had serious concerns about Bidwell in the first 15 minutes as it looked like their winger on that side was going to give him real problems but, fair play, he did well.

Defensively pretty solid and got forward effectively, it was his best game for a while.

Not bad considering he’s in and out of the side like a yo yo. Can’t be doing his confidence any good.

Bidwell on 10:11 - Feb 15 with 1206 viewsBDS

Boswell and Naughton have been far better than Robert's all season.
Bidwell on 11:49 - Feb 15 with 1120 viewsNotLoyal

Bidwell on 10:11 - Feb 15 by BDS

Boswell and Naughton have been far better than Robert's all season.

I loved Bread.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bidwell on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 1052 viewsWxmJax

Hull were breaking down their right second half and Bidwell just couldn't be arsed. Shocking. Then the ball comes out to him he passes down the line to Ayew, a cross and it's 3-3.
He still shouldn't be starting for me though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bidwell on 00:12 - Feb 16 with 922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell on 14:48 - Feb 15 by WxmJax

Hull were breaking down their right second half and Bidwell just couldn't be arsed. Shocking. Then the ball comes out to him he passes down the line to Ayew, a cross and it's 3-3.
He still shouldn't be starting for me though.

We get the good and the bad with Bidwell. Some of the others only offer the bad!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024