Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You Ok Pego? 18:19 - Mar 27 with 990 viewsBrynCartwright

I could wade through Sgorio's massive thread but just wanted a quick answer.

Are you all OK over there Pegs?

Spain has had it really bad so far.

UK next?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

You Ok Pego? on 18:44 - Mar 27 with 956 viewsdickythorpe

Keep in touch Pegs.
Hope all as well as it can be at these times with you.
You Ok Pego? on 19:00 - Mar 27 with 934 viewsmonmouth

He survived Hereford ffs. This is a piece of piss.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

You Ok Pego? on 19:20 - Mar 27 with 895 viewsPegojack

Thanks for asking, boys, we're fine here, just bored with home confinement. Although Spain is badly hit, we're in one of the quieter areas. The local supermarkets continue to be very well stocked and everyone's behaving themselves.
I'm more concerned about the UK because I don't think tough enough measures were introduced quick enough. I hope I'm wrong and you don't get the same scenario there as we have over here.
Stay safe, YJBs.
You Ok Pego? on 19:35 - Mar 27 with 860 viewslonglostjack

You Ok Pego? on 19:20 - Mar 27 by Pegojack

Thanks for asking, boys, we're fine here, just bored with home confinement. Although Spain is badly hit, we're in one of the quieter areas. The local supermarkets continue to be very well stocked and everyone's behaving themselves.
I'm more concerned about the UK because I don't think tough enough measures were introduced quick enough. I hope I'm wrong and you don't get the same scenario there as we have over here.
Stay safe, YJBs.

At least you've got some decent weather. Back to winter here from Monday. Take care both !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

You Ok Pego? on 21:19 - Mar 27 with 795 viewsPentyrchJack

You Ok Pego? on 19:20 - Mar 27 by Pegojack

Stay safe, YJBs.

I'm pleased to hear you are OK Pego. As a matter of interest, has the Spanish Govt used the same social distancing guidelines as UK?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

You Ok Pego? on 22:37 - Mar 27 with 766 viewsPegojack

You Ok Pego? on 21:19 - Mar 27 by PentyrchJack

I'm pleased to hear you are OK Pego. As a matter of interest, has the Spanish Govt used the same social distancing guidelines as UK?

Yes. In the supermarkets, the checkout aisles are marked out with tape, etc.
The police are checking people outside and fining those out with no good reason.
You Ok Pego? on 23:44 - Mar 27 with 722 viewsmajorraglan

You Ok Pego? on 22:37 - Mar 27 by Pegojack

Yes. In the supermarkets, the checkout aisles are marked out with tape, etc.
The police are checking people outside and fining those out with no good reason.

That’s good to hear. I know it’s harsh, but some people only get the message when it hits them in the pocket, let’s hope people listen, heed the advice so that lives can be saved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024