Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little note about stereotyping... 17:13 - Jun 27 with 6310 viewsSwanjaxs

Top rant fair play ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:24 - Jun 27 with 3902 viewssainthelens

Sink full of dishes and mountain of ironing left to go to the game.
A little note about stereotyping... on 14:56 - Jun 28 with 3703 viewsJBT95

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:24 - Jun 27 by sainthelens

Sink full of dishes and mountain of ironing left to go to the game.

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:05 - Jun 28 with 3683 viewssainthelens

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:56 - Jun 28 by JBT95

Whooosh.
A little note about stereotyping... on 15:10 - Jun 28 with 3676 viewsHighjack

It’s weird that the majority of people in an overwhelmingly white majority City is white isn’t it?

Bloody idiot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:32 - Jun 28 with 3652 viewslondonlisa2001

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:10 - Jun 28 by Highjack

It’s weird that the majority of people in an overwhelmingly white majority City is white isn’t it?

Bloody idiot.

Are all the football press from the city where the game is taking place then? The ones covering Luton as well?

Wow. Didn’t know that.
A little note about stereotyping... on 15:40 - Jun 28 with 3639 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:32 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Are all the football press from the city where the game is taking place then? The ones covering Luton as well?

Wow. Didn’t know that.

Probably considering the travel restrictions. That’s why Wyndham Evans and Alan Curtis were in a studio in Swansea instead of flying up to Middlesbrough last week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:41 - Jun 28 with 3636 viewsSwanjaxs

Bloody idiot.

Anyone who's anybody is jumping on the offended bandwagon at the moment it seems 🙃

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:47 - Jun 28 with 3625 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:41 - Jun 28 by Swanjaxs

Anyone who's anybody is jumping on the offended bandwagon at the moment it seems 🙃

Yeah but it attracts a lot of likes and retweets which is the main goal.

Login to get fewer ads

A little note about stereotyping... on 16:02 - Jun 28 with 3606 viewslondonlisa2001

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:40 - Jun 28 by Highjack

Probably considering the travel restrictions. That’s why Wyndham Evans and Alan Curtis were in a studio in Swansea instead of flying up to Middlesbrough last week.

Ah right.

The people doing the Luton commentary yesterday were saying it was cold and that most of the press around them were caught out and had dressed inappropriately for the weather in Swansea.

Clever the way that the Swansea weather was replicated for them for the game wherever they were.
A little note about stereotyping... on 17:18 - Jun 28 with 3527 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 16:02 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Ah right.

The people doing the Luton commentary yesterday were saying it was cold and that most of the press around them were caught out and had dressed inappropriately for the weather in Swansea.

Clever the way that the Swansea weather was replicated for them for the game wherever they were.

Cold? It’s been around 18 degrees minimum round here. Stop making things up.

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:32 - Jun 28 with 3499 viewslondonlisa2001

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:18 - Jun 28 by Highjack

It’s been 30 plus here in the south east a lot of this week, so perhaps they felt chilly. Don’t know. I wasn’t there.

Cold and wet they said.

It’s genuinely funny when you say something stupid without thinking it through in your attempt to belittle someone who’s not a white bloke. It’s even funnier when you double down on it highjack and try to turn the discussion away from you looking like an idiot.
A little note about stereotyping... on 17:43 - Jun 28 with 3484 viewsexiledclaseboy

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:18 - Jun 28 by Highjack

It’s bloody nippy out today and blowing a gale. Brrr.

Poll: Tory leader

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:47 - Jun 28 with 3481 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:32 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

It’s been 30 plus here in the south east a lot of this week, so perhaps they felt chilly. Don’t know. I wasn’t there.

Cold and wet they said.

It’s genuinely funny when you say something stupid without thinking it through in your attempt to belittle someone who’s not a white bloke. It’s even funnier when you double down on it highjack and try to turn the discussion away from you looking like an idiot.

It’s genuinely funny when you enter “it’s genuinely funny” mode when you’ve been caught out making stuff up. I doubt you’ve ever felt any joy at anything in your entire miserable life.

I expect there were thousands of Bedfordshire journalists descending on Swansea to cover the mighty Luton town. They could all huddle together like penguins for warmth as there were so many of them.

Reality is there were probably about two or three of them. Tops.

A little note about stereotyping... on 19:03 - Jun 28 with 3413 viewsJack59

This highlights the real problem perfectly, stupid people with microphones having immediate access to the minds of thousands of other stupid people.
A little note about stereotyping... on 19:36 - Jun 28 with 3378 viewsFieryJack

Bloody idiot.

That's right.

When I first moved to Swansea in the late 70s I was immediately struck by how overwhelmingly white it was (probably 99% at the time), and so it was also irritating to note how much casual, and not so casual, racism was about.

In the early 80s a Barbadian mate of mine came over from London for a long weekend, but cut short his visit after being freaked out by the amount of stares, some hostile, some curious, that his presence drew.
A little note about stereotyping... on 19:42 - Jun 28 with 3371 viewsDarran

A little note about stereotyping... on 19:36 - Jun 28 by FieryJack

That's right.

When I first moved to Swansea in the late 70s I was immediately struck by how overwhelmingly white it was (probably 99% at the time), and so it was also irritating to note how much casual, and not so casual, racism was about.

In the early 80s a Barbadian mate of mine came over from London for a long weekend, but cut short his visit after being freaked out by the amount of stares, some hostile, some curious, that his presence drew.

“being freaked out by the amount of stares, some hostile, some curious, that his presence drew”

I get that all the time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A little note about stereotyping... on 19:57 - Jun 28 with 3345 viewsFieryJack

A little note about stereotyping... on 19:42 - Jun 28 by Darran

“being freaked out by the amount of stares, some hostile, some curious, that his presence drew”

I get that all the time.

😂
A little note about stereotyping... on 20:08 - Jun 28 with 3322 viewsdameedna

I went to work for s short time in Hong Kong in the 90s and went swimming in one of the water parks. My two friends left as one had to get some sanitary pads and didnt want to go alone. After a few lengths, I got out and got dressed. I was the only white in the pool and it really hit home hard. I think it was a good thing to happen, had not experienced that before.
A little note about stereotyping... on 20:50 - Jun 28 with 3277 viewslondonlisa2001

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:47 - Jun 28 by Highjack

It’s genuinely funny when you enter “it’s genuinely funny” mode when you’ve been caught out making stuff up. I doubt you’ve ever felt any joy at anything in your entire miserable life.

I expect there were thousands of Bedfordshire journalists descending on Swansea to cover the mighty Luton town. They could all huddle together like penguins for warmth as there were so many of them.

Reality is there were probably about two or three of them. Tops.

Caught out making stuff up?

Lol.

I simply said the Luton commentators mentioned it was cold and that around the press box others had been caught out by the weather.

Believe it, don’t believe it. Anyone that was listening to them knows that it’s true.

As for the rest - making personal remarks like that just shows you up to be honest. You’ve a real little temper haven’t you...
A little note about stereotyping... on 20:53 - Jun 28 with 3272 viewsDarran

A little note about stereotyping... on 20:50 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Caught out making stuff up?

Lol.

I simply said the Luton commentators mentioned it was cold and that around the press box others had been caught out by the weather.

Believe it, don’t believe it. Anyone that was listening to them knows that it’s true.

As for the rest - making personal remarks like that just shows you up to be honest. You’ve a real little temper haven’t you...

You can be a bit miserable mind Lis. 😂

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:00 - Jun 28 with 3262 viewslondonlisa2001

A little note about stereotyping... on 20:53 - Jun 28 by Darran

You can be a bit miserable mind Lis. 😂

On here? No doubt.

We can’t all be as consistently ‘hilarious’ as highjack. It’d get really, really boring very quickly.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:03 - Jun 28 with 3258 viewsDarran

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:00 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

On here? No doubt.

We can’t all be as consistently ‘hilarious’ as highjack. It’d get really, really boring very quickly.

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:11 - Jun 28 with 3240 viewsjack247

Who is she? She may be a great journalist, but that little clip smacked of someone trying to make a name for herself by jumping on a bandwagon.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:13 - Jun 28 with 3236 viewsSwanjaxs

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:00 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

On here? No doubt.

It's a thin line between love and hate they say...

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:16 - Jun 28 with 3228 viewsFlashberryjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:11 - Jun 28 by jack247

Who is she? She may be a great journalist, but that little clip smacked of someone trying to make a name for herself by jumping on a bandwagon.

Those not jumping on the wagon might find employment a little difficult to come by in the future.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024