Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little note about stereotyping... 17:13 - Jun 27 with 6430 viewsSwanjaxs

Top rant fair play ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:29 - Jun 28 with 1462 viewsjack247

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:16 - Jun 28 by Flashberryjack

Those not jumping on the wagon might find employment a little difficult to come by in the future.

She’s already there commentating/reporting on the game. Whatever glass ceiling exists (and I’ve no doubt it does) she’s broken through it. Best thing she can do is make her name for herself with insightful and engaging commentary, not use it as a platform for what looked to me like a rehearsed ‘off the cuff’ look at me rant.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:40 - Jun 28 with 1441 viewsFieryJack

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:29 - Jun 28 by jack247

She’s already there commentating/reporting on the game. Whatever glass ceiling exists (and I’ve no doubt it does) she’s broken through it. Best thing she can do is make her name for herself with insightful and engaging commentary, not use it as a platform for what looked to me like a rehearsed ‘off the cuff’ look at me rant.

I didn't think it looked that way at all. She seemed genuinely pissed off, and who could blame her considering that daft question about who her mate would like to marry.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:48 - Jun 28 with 1423 viewsjack247

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:40 - Jun 28 by FieryJack

I didn't think it looked that way at all. She seemed genuinely pissed off, and who could blame her considering that daft question about who her mate would like to marry.

Kind of. If they’d asked Hope Powell or Steph Houghton or whoever that question, it would be disappointing. The girl she asked was an Arsenal fan from love island. She’s courted fame by flirting in a bikini on tv.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 1413 viewsNeath_Jack

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:48 - Jun 28 by jack247

Kind of. If they’d asked Hope Powell or Steph Houghton or whoever that question, it would be disappointing. The girl she asked was an Arsenal fan from love island. She’s courted fame by flirting in a bikini on tv.

She was asking for it then...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 1410 viewsjack247

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:52 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

She was asking for it then...

She’s gone on a programme, quite probably seeking fame, but ostensibly to find a partner. It seems a fairly reasonable question in that context.
A little note about stereotyping... on 22:16 - Jun 28 with 1384 viewsMrSwerve

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:56 - Jun 28 by jack247

She’s gone on a programme, quite probably seeking fame, but ostensibly to find a partner. It seems a fairly reasonable question in that context.

Don’t go putting context into it mun!

Twitter is full of people putting exaggerated and shocking rants out there for retweets and likes. Never heard of the journo before, but having a quick look through her twitter feed she gets barely 100 retweets and likes on any post. On this one she’s got 6k and is lapping up attention from football players commenting.

Sorry but I’m a bit sceptical of posts like these, it makes a mockery of proper action and equality issues.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A little note about stereotyping... on 22:26 - Jun 28 with 1366 viewschad

A little note about stereotyping... on 21:56 - Jun 28 by jack247

Sorry down voted you in error.

I agree it depends on the context
A little note about stereotyping... on 22:40 - Jun 28 with 1341 viewsjack247

A little note about stereotyping... on 22:26 - Jun 28 by chad

Sorry down voted you in error.

I agree it depends on the context

I think it’s an odd thing to rant about given it’s the basic premise for love island and without that the Arsenal fan wouldn’t be on MOTD X. But as Mr Swerve says, her social media has gone through the roof, so job done.
Login to get fewer ads

A little note about stereotyping... on 10:49 - Jun 29 with 1244 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 20:50 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Caught out making stuff up?

Lol.

I simply said the Luton commentators mentioned it was cold and that around the press box others had been caught out by the weather.

Believe it, don’t believe it. Anyone that was listening to them knows that it’s true.

As for the rest - making personal remarks like that just shows you up to be honest. You’ve a real little temper haven’t you...

Personal remarks? Look in the mirror. I’ve had to bite my tongue for years when every other post you aim at me is laced with insults and anger or insinuation that I am some sort of racist. I’ve always attempted to be civil in the face of you lunging in two footed at the man and not the ball for whatever reason. And the one time I actually bite back with the very accurate fact that your soul appears to be as joyless and arid as the surface of Mars it suggests I “have a real little temper”?

To coin a phrase, genuinely hilarious.

I would however like to offer the hand of peace as it is always preferable to battle and this site is coming to an end and I’m not going to bother going on the new one so let’s not end it on a sour note if at all possible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A little note about stereotyping... on 11:15 - Jun 29 with 1233 viewssainthelens

A little note about stereotyping... on 10:49 - Jun 29 by Highjack

Personal remarks? Look in the mirror. I’ve had to bite my tongue for years when every other post you aim at me is laced with insults and anger or insinuation that I am some sort of racist. I’ve always attempted to be civil in the face of you lunging in two footed at the man and not the ball for whatever reason. And the one time I actually bite back with the very accurate fact that your soul appears to be as joyless and arid as the surface of Mars it suggests I “have a real little temper”?

I would however like to offer the hand of peace as it is always preferable to battle and this site is coming to an end and I’m not going to bother going on the new one so let’s not end it on a sour note if at all possible.

Don't worry pal, yer one of my fave posters, always put a smile on my face anyway.
A little note about stereotyping... on 12:16 - Jun 29 with 1204 viewsHighjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 11:15 - Jun 29 by sainthelens

Don't worry pal, yer one of my fave posters, always put a smile on my face anyway.

That probably makes you a filthy right wing nartzee to most on here but thank you anyway saint the lens.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A little note about stereotyping... on 13:05 - Jun 29 with 1175 viewsSwanjaxs

Sad to hear this mate.

Id urge you to give the new site a go mind.

As regards the "temper" allegation, I've always found yourself to be the exact opposite.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:21 - Jun 29 with 1144 viewsDarran

She always ends up calling people names when she can’t get her own way.
The things she’s called me in the past are beastly

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:30 - Jun 29 with 1132 viewsKerouac

Very sorry to hear that you won't be going over to the new site mate.
You are one of, if not the, funniest poster on here and one of the decreasingly few sane people left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:32 - Jun 29 with 1129 viewsWarwickHunt

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:21 - Jun 29 by Darran

She always ends up calling people names when she can’t get her own way.
The things she’s called me in the past are beastly

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:18 - Jun 29 with 1094 viewsDarran

Grow up and get over on the other site you ponce.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A little note about stereotyping... on 15:38 - Jun 29 with 1079 viewsLohengrin

A little note about stereotyping... on 14:32 - Jun 29 by WarwickHunt

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A little note about stereotyping... on 16:18 - Jun 29 with 1054 viewsScotia

Anyone see Leon Knights delightful reply? I don't know how to directly post a link - but he basiclly said that women know nothing about mens football and her opininon isn't wanted, and to leave race out of it.
A little note about stereotyping... on 17:08 - Jun 29 with 1031 viewsVincent_Vega

A little note about stereotyping... on 16:18 - Jun 29 by Scotia

Anyone see Leon Knights delightful reply? I don't know how to directly post a link - but he basiclly said that women know nothing about mens football and her opininon isn't wanted, and to leave race out of it.

Yes I did see it. Puts a spanner in her leftie Marxist agenda even if that spanner is Leon Knight.

What I don’t understand is it is genuinely difficult to get to that level of journalism for everyone so are we going to make it easier for BAME and the alphabet community? Isn’t that counterproductive and could affect the product? Surely talent should shine through regardless of who it is?

Equality of opportunity is paramount in a successful society, equality of outcome is dangerous and damaging to society.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:09 - Jun 29 with 1030 viewsjack247

He said something very similar when he was on undr the cosh a while back. Got really wound up because he thought Alex Scott wasn’t qualified to comment on men’s football. Soured what was a really funny interview until that point.
A little note about stereotyping... on 17:17 - Jun 29 with 1024 viewsMrSwerve

There are some awful replies to her from halfwits. Doesn’t surprise me that Leon Knight fits into that category.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:28 - Jun 29 with 1013 viewsSwanjaxs

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:17 - Jun 29 by MrSwerve

There are some awful replies to her from halfwits. Doesn’t surprise me that Leon Knight fits into that category.

I used to follow him on twitter, definitely marmite.

Comes across as a bit of a dick if I'm being honest.

A little note about stereotyping... on 17:38 - Jun 29 with 1008 viewsFlashberryjack

A little note about stereotyping... on 12:16 - Jun 29 by Highjack

That probably makes you a filthy right wing nartzee to most on here but thank you anyway saint the lens.

I really enjoy your postings mate, and I'm neither a filthy right winger or a nartzee, hell, only last night someone accused me of being Jesus.

The new site will be a far poorer place without your witty and often profound input, I would sincerely ask you to reconsider.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A little note about stereotyping... on 20:56 - Jun 29 with 958 viewslondonlisa2001

Attempted to be civil?

Ok.

Good luck to you, I know you’ve continued working throughout this awful pandemic and I hope you remain safe.
A little note about stereotyping... on 21:23 - Jun 29 with 937 viewsOldjack

Hey mosh ,you make me laugh please don't leave ,one of the best posters on here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024