Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM attack gay men in the street 12:42 - Aug 30 with 872 viewsNotLoyal

On the hot topic of politics.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6185667163001/?playlist_id=2090120829001
Or
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2238882/Video-Anti-gay-attack-BLM-a

[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 12:48]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BLM attack gay men in the street on 12:49 - Aug 30 with 854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are attacking or abusing many people in all walks of life.
They are just thugs and many of them are known criminals.
BLM attack gay men in the street on 12:50 - Aug 30 with 854 viewsDr_Parnassus

Christ they so so thick its untrue.

Rand Paul was literally the man who wrote the Justice for Breonna Taylor act. They know as much about current affairs as they do about history - nothing.

They make my toes curl with cringe. They will be embarrassed in 20-30 years time I'm sure of it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM attack gay men in the street on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 847 viewsNotLoyal

BLM attack gay men in the street on 12:50 - Aug 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Christ they so so thick its untrue.

Rand Paul was literally the man who wrote the Justice for Breonna Taylor act. They know as much about current affairs as they do about history - nothing.

They make my toes curl with cringe. They will be embarrassed in 20-30 years time I'm sure of it.

I will of course post something later for balance, but as he said he has endured anti gay assaults for years, the only difference on this occasion is the people doing the attacking are making themselves out to be victims.
Madness.

OK I've changed it.

BLM attack gay men in the street on 19:26 - Aug 30 with 721 viewsCatullus

BLM attack gay men in the street on 12:54 - Aug 30 by NotLoyal

I will of course post something later for balance, but as he said he has endured anti gay assaults for years, the only difference on this occasion is the people doing the attacking are making themselves out to be victims.
Madness.

The current trend for the guilty is try and make themselves out to be victims of some kind. This is that in reverse though, they claim to be victims then go out committing crimes, that is assuming this is true because to be honest I've gotten bored with all this nonsense now.

Can't we all just live and let live. Is being nice to each other really that hard? Why do so many people have to be screaming idiots?

It's quite depressing really, how nasty people are to each other and even worse when you realise some people enjoy being a complete dickhead.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BLM attack gay men in the street on 19:42 - Aug 30 with 706 viewsGwyn737

BLM attack gay men in the street on 19:26 - Aug 30 by Catullus

The current trend for the guilty is try and make themselves out to be victims of some kind. This is that in reverse though, they claim to be victims then go out committing crimes, that is assuming this is true because to be honest I've gotten bored with all this nonsense now.

Can't we all just live and let live. Is being nice to each other really that hard? Why do so many people have to be screaming idiots?

It's quite depressing really, how nasty people are to each other and even worse when you realise some people enjoy being a complete dickhead.

And the fails is on both sides with each insisting they’re on the side of the righteous.

Always makes the think of the Blackadder sketch:

Captain Darling : So you see, Blackadder, Field Marshall Haig is most anxious to eliminate all these German spies.
General Melchett : Filthy hun weasels, fighting their dirty underhand war!
Captain Darling : And fortunately, one of our spies...
General Melchett : Splendid fellows, brave heroes risking life and limb for Blighty!
BLM attack gay men in the street on 20:58 - Aug 30 with 652 viewsTreforys_Jack

BLM attack gay men in the street on 19:42 - Aug 30 by Gwyn737

And the fails is on both sides with each insisting they’re on the side of the righteous.

Always makes the think of the Blackadder sketch:

Captain Darling : So you see, Blackadder, Field Marshall Haig is most anxious to eliminate all these German spies.
General Melchett : Filthy hun weasels, fighting their dirty underhand war!
Captain Darling : And fortunately, one of our spies...
General Melchett : Splendid fellows, brave heroes risking life and limb for Blighty!

Blackadder goes forth should be shown in schools, apart from being comedy genius, its so poignant and bang on the money.
BLM attack gay men in the street on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 589 viewsFireboy2

BLM attack gay men in the street on 20:58 - Aug 30 by Treforys_Jack

Blackadder goes forth should be shown in schools, apart from being comedy genius, its so poignant and bang on the money.

This ^
BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:29 - Aug 30 with 554 viewsNotLoyal

My real issues these days are with people who deliberately offend people like the guys attacked in this incident, physical assault because of his sexuality is disgusting.
Mind you America is so messed up at the moment this and the daily riots by confused idiots doesn’t surprise me. Seriously flawed country.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 551 viewsSlugster664

These people, the one's being saluted by our superstar footbal/rugby players...makes my fecking blood boil

STID

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 531 viewsKilkennyjack

BLM attack gay men in the street on 20:58 - Aug 30 by Treforys_Jack

This guy ☝️

Beware of the Risen People

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 526 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:34 - Aug 30 by Slugster664

These people, the one's being saluted by our superstar footbal/rugby players...makes my fecking blood boil

Yep, they have just murdered another person.

This backing of BLM has to stop now.

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:49 - Aug 30 with 524 viewsJack123

It has been said before, but the blm movement has put race relations back by decades.. I personally before never saw any threat by a black person, but now i do.

libera nos a malo

BLM attack gay men in the street on 00:06 - Aug 31 with 514 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM attack gay men in the street on 23:49 - Aug 30 by Jack123

It has been said before, but the blm movement has put race relations back by decades.. I personally before never saw any threat by a black person, but now i do.

If it’s done one thing positive, it has removed the whole taboo of being able to discuss it openly.

I remember the video of the University staffer standing up in the silent library and stated “Excuse me, it has come to my attention that there are too many white people in here, be mindful of the spaces you are taking up” as she sat down with a smug look on her face to the applause of the people on the table she was sat with. One of the most sickeningly overtly racist things I had seen for a while.

It hasn’t been about race for a long time, it’s been about power. People using history to try and get power over another person or people. At no point did that woman feel any threat by some white geeky people reading books quietly, she did it to exert power, knowing that due to it being a taboo subject she wouldn’t be challenged.

That was only a year ago maybe. If that happened today I’m sure she would be told in no uncertain terms to “get f*cked”.

BLM attack gay men in the street on 09:01 - Aug 31 with 441 viewsNotLoyal

It’s also bringing white people and black people closer together.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024