Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll say this now. 13:46 - Sep 22 with 822 viewsonehunglow

No sport played before a paying public until Aug 2020.-if we are lucky.

This second wave shows how shallow we are and it applies to most countries.

We 're waving and drowning.

Im not sure how football ,especially in the Prem League can sustain the grotesque salaries.

As for the rest of football,I worry ,really I do.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I'll say this now. on 14:20 - Sep 22 with 797 viewsBadlands

You are absolutely correct!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I'll say this now. on 14:22 - Sep 22 with 792 viewsHighjack

I'll say this now. on 14:20 - Sep 22 by Badlands

You are absolutely correct!

I’d go even further and say July 2020 is unlikely too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I'll say this now. on 14:23 - Sep 22 with 791 viewstheloneranger

August 2020??

Back to the Future. 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

I'll say this now. on 14:38 - Sep 22 with 775 viewsReslovenSwan1

The second wave is best developed in Spain. It is quite different from the first wave as the fatality rate is significantly lower. UK may come to the point where trying to stop the spreading of the virus is abandoned and only vulnerable people are asked to go into lockdowns. This will support the Sweden model and the originl UK strategy. What happens in Novemeber December could of course see a second waves increase in fatalities. In Italy the fatality rate is extremely low. Why lockdown when the fatality rate is less than 1 in a million per day?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/

Wise sage since Toshack era

I'll say this now. on 14:40 - Sep 22 with 774 viewsHumpty

At last. Something we do agree on.
I'll say this now. on 15:20 - Sep 22 with 729 viewsNotLoyal

I'll say this now. on 14:40 - Sep 22 by Humpty

At last. Something we do agree on.

It's possible.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

I'll say this now. on 19:12 - Sep 22 with 620 viewsonehunglow

It won’t last Hump.
Treasure every moment ,let the love fill you up inside

I'll say this now. on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 594 viewsCatullus

I'll say this now. on 14:38 - Sep 22 by ReslovenSwan1

The second wave is best developed in Spain. It is quite different from the first wave as the fatality rate is significantly lower. UK may come to the point where trying to stop the spreading of the virus is abandoned and only vulnerable people are asked to go into lockdowns. This will support the Sweden model and the originl UK strategy. What happens in Novemeber December could of course see a second waves increase in fatalities. In Italy the fatality rate is extremely low. Why lockdown when the fatality rate is less than 1 in a million per day?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/

The Prof did suggest the virus may mutate to a less dangerous strain. It's still a worry for people like me (classed high risk) with a son in Secondary school. Otherwise I agree. Protect the vulnerable and get on with life, follow the rules still, obviously.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

I'll say this now. on 19:42 - Sep 22 with 590 viewsCatullus

Going with you meant August 2021, I agree and unless something changes I reckon it could be the full year, that's nearly October and so into the next season again!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I'll say this now. on 23:19 - Sep 22 with 507 viewsKilkennyjack

I'll say this now. on 19:42 - Sep 22 by Catullus

Going with you meant August 2021, I agree and unless something changes I reckon it could be the full year, that's nearly October and so into the next season again!

Maybe he meant August 2120 ? 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

I'll say this now. on 23:59 - Sep 22 with 498 viewsDJack

I'll say this now. on 19:40 - Sep 22 by Catullus

The Prof did suggest the virus may mutate to a less dangerous strain. It's still a worry for people like me (classed high risk) with a son in Secondary school. Otherwise I agree. Protect the vulnerable and get on with life, follow the rules still, obviously.

Thet usually do as a means to survive and "prosper". You can only kill of your host for so long a period before you run out of host.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I'll say this now. on 11:18 - Sep 23 with 404 viewsonehunglow

Maybe he did

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024