Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper having a pop... 18:46 - Oct 3 with 2412 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/last-minute-kristoffe

Don’t wish to spread negative stories after a win but I think the relationship between Cooper and Winter may not be that good, or am I over thinking it?
Cooper having a pop... on 19:04 - Oct 3 with 1588 viewsGeoffThom

Bloody good for cooper takes the pressure off him
If people above are grabbing the money and not looking after the squad interesting times ahead
Cooper having a pop... on 19:16 - Oct 3 with 1554 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am quite impressed with the housekeeping. Good new players are appearing regularly and players that Cooper does not play are down the road. Peterson goes with a £400,000 cheque coming in. Dyer is training with the club and will be free if worse comes to worst and Declan John has been frozen out with no roll. Garrick and Cullen has not had a kick yet.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper having a pop... on 19:22 - Oct 3 with 1537 viewsjasper_T

Hard to believe Cooper when he says he wants to keep Peterson around. Shows no interest in playing the lad, best to let him go.
Cooper having a pop... on 19:50 - Oct 3 with 1470 viewsChief

No point keeping a player that Cooper doesn't play&this close to the window I don't blame Winter for accepting the deal¬ wanting him risking injury.
However, it sounds like it could have been handled better, I know things can move fast but telling Cooper on the morning of a match by text is out of order.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper having a pop... on 19:55 - Oct 3 with 1462 viewsFireboy2

Cooper having a pop... on 19:16 - Oct 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I am quite impressed with the housekeeping. Good new players are appearing regularly and players that Cooper does not play are down the road. Peterson goes with a £400,000 cheque coming in. Dyer is training with the club and will be free if worse comes to worst and Declan John has been frozen out with no roll. Garrick and Cullen has not had a kick yet.

What a surprise you are happy with winter selling a player behind the back of the manager of the team.

Bodes well eh.
Cooper having a pop... on 19:55 - Oct 3 with 1457 viewsChief

It has been noticeable that Cooper is getting bolder&more outspoken every week. Maybe because we've had a good start&feels confident that he can&also probably because the transfer deadline looming. We'll see shortly if he gets what he wants.

Cooper having a pop... on 20:00 - Oct 3 with 1445 viewsjasper_T

Look at our bench today. Two strikers (one Cooper's choice just loaned in) and two wingers (one handed a new contract in the summer). And we don't even play with wingers. Even with Peterson's exclusion we had 4 players there who could really only play as part of the front two.

If we get most of the money we spent on him back that's the best business we can hope for at this point.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:01 - Oct 3 with 1440 views34dfgdf54

Cooper having a pop... on 19:50 - Oct 3 by Chief

No point keeping a player that Cooper doesn't play&this close to the window I don't blame Winter for accepting the deal¬ wanting him risking injury.
However, it sounds like it could have been handled better, I know things can move fast but telling Cooper on the morning of a match by text is out of order.

Can understand that, but the way it’s been done, if Cooper is telling the truth, is shocking. Problem is, Winter has previous for this and that does not bode well.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper having a pop... on 20:09 - Oct 3 with 1414 viewsBadlands

Peterson was not being used by Cooper and wasn't waned last season - no point in the club keeping him or of the player staying if doesn't play.
If an offer has come in the CEO was right to step in to protect an asset; that is his job.
With 3 CFs, 4 wingers and 6 midfielders (without KP) Cooper should have enough options.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper having a pop... on 20:13 - Oct 3 with 1406 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper having a pop... on 19:55 - Oct 3 by Fireboy2

What a surprise you are happy with winter selling a player behind the back of the manager of the team.

Bodes well eh.

I support decisive management. We are living in a time of crisis and I expect the prospect of Peterson leaving was always on the agenda. The manager has his hands full dealing with Millwall. He is the coach. Winter appears to be delivering.

Cooper having a pop... on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 1389 views34dfgdf54

Cooper having a pop... on 20:13 - Oct 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I support decisive management. We are living in a time of crisis and I expect the prospect of Peterson leaving was always on the agenda. The manager has his hands full dealing with Millwall. He is the coach. Winter appears to be delivering.

Big decisions aren’t made over text message.

This isn’t Swansea & District.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 1389 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper having a pop... on 20:09 - Oct 3 by Badlands

Peterson was not being used by Cooper and wasn't waned last season - no point in the club keeping him or of the player staying if doesn't play.
If an offer has come in the CEO was right to step in to protect an asset; that is his job.
With 3 CFs, 4 wingers and 6 midfielders (without KP) Cooper should have enough options.

The point is lost I see.
It’s about communication, team work etc.
Cooper is clearly annoyed.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper having a pop... on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 1386 viewsChief

Yes, hands full preparing for Millwall with Peterson apparently in his plans....

Cooper having a pop... on 20:16 - Oct 3 with 1386 viewsFireboy2

Hes been on the bench for every competitive match this season so cooper had him in his plans for this season.

And btw do you think it's right for the CEO to sell a player who is imo in coopers plans behind his back?

Or is it good management to speak to the manager of the team before selling a player?
Cooper having a pop... on 20:17 - Oct 3 with 1375 viewsBillyChong

Decisive or divisive? It’s obviously riled Cooper and doesn’t look good in terms of internal
communication.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:17 - Oct 3 with 1379 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper having a pop... on 20:01 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Can understand that, but the way it’s been done, if Cooper is telling the truth, is shocking. Problem is, Winter has previous for this and that does not bode well.

I can’t understand why he would lie.
Whatever, they need to settle this quickly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper having a pop... on 20:18 - Oct 3 with 1378 viewsChief

Care to balance it up by commenting on the timing and method of informing the manager then?

Cooper having a pop... on 20:19 - Oct 3 with 1373 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper having a pop... on 19:55 - Oct 3 by Chief

It has been noticeable that Cooper is getting bolder&more outspoken every week. Maybe because we've had a good start&feels confident that he can&also probably because the transfer deadline looming. We'll see shortly if he gets what he wants.

He can rightly argue that he has improved the squad while at the same time reduced the wage bill and brought in roughly £3.5m in ready cash. Ayew is the only Premier league residual player on silly mney using up the parachute and John is the only unwanted asset.

Cooper having a pop... on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 1361 views34dfgdf54

Cooper having a pop... on 20:17 - Oct 3 by NotLoyal

I can’t understand why he would lie.
Whatever, they need to settle this quickly.

Nah exactly, he wouldn’t lie.

Birch was Cooper’s biggest ally and Winter coming in has gone down like a lead balloon for Cooper. He does things a lot differently by the looks.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:25 - Oct 3 with 1345 viewsjasper_T

Cooper having a pop... on 20:15 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Big decisions aren’t made over text message.

This isn’t Swansea & District.

Yeah it's all whatsapp these days.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:27 - Oct 3 with 1343 viewsFireboy2

So do I BUT I'd expect the CEO to actually speak to the manager of the football team to ask if hes happy with selling a player he has had on the bench for every competitive game this season.

I'm getting bad vibes from the winter character.
Cooper having a pop... on 20:30 - Oct 3 with 1334 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper having a pop... on 20:21 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Nah exactly, he wouldn’t lie.

Birch was Cooper’s biggest ally and Winter coming in has gone down like a lead balloon for Cooper. He does things a lot differently by the looks.

You have to put into the equation Peterson and his agent.

They are on the line with Winters saying. "Let Kristopher go and accept the German offer, Kristopher is not turning up today to sit on the bench". "The Germans want a decision today and will not wait till Monday".

Text " Steve Leave Kristopher out today something has cropped up" .

Stuff happens like this.

Cooper having a pop... on 20:40 - Oct 3 with 1292 viewsBillyChong

Cooper having a pop... on 20:30 - Oct 3 by ReslovenSwan1

You have to put into the equation Peterson and his agent.

They are on the line with Winters saying. "Let Kristopher go and accept the German offer, Kristopher is not turning up today to sit on the bench". "The Germans want a decision today and will not wait till Monday".

Text " Steve Leave Kristopher out today something has cropped up" .

Stuff happens like this.

“Stuff happens like this” - how would you know (cough)?
Cooper having a pop... on 20:51 - Oct 3 with 1241 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper having a pop... on 20:40 - Oct 3 by BillyChong

Decades of expeirence of sackings, resignations ,board room fights, mix ups, confusions, death threats, fistycuffs, misunderstanding. Done it all.

Cooper having a pop... on 20:52 - Oct 3 with 1240 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper having a pop... on 20:40 - Oct 3 by BillyChong

Or as Brighton did with Gyökeres, Potter decides to play him even though he’s signed a new striker and knows he’s going, he’s going to Swansea tomorrow but he needs another run out. And yes, that happened.
Communication.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024