| Brainwashed Britain 06:02 - Jul 11 with 1849 views | RonaldStump | We are the only country in the world to have a high percentage of vaccinations. (if you genuinely believe the numbers being touted). The propaganda machine must have been imported from North Korea The techniques used by the government and SAGE in brainwashing typically involve isolation (lockdown) from former associates and sources of information (censorship) an exacting regimen requiring absolute obedience and humility (masks, social distancing etc) ; Strong social pressures (further restrictions, infringements) and rewards for cooperation (freedom day,tickets to the euros and burgers and fries), physical (more further restrictions, infringements) and psychological punishments (your killing your family, spreading the virus etc) for non-cooperation We've been taken for a ride and still people don't get it. |  |
| |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 08:23 - Jul 11 with 1802 views | Kilkennyjack | Try going for a run … 🤷â€â™‚ï¸ |  |
| Beware of the Risen People
|
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 08:29 - Jul 11 with 1796 views | KeithHaynes | I feel there are numerous people everywhere I go attempting to brainwash numerous others. |  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:08 - Jul 11 with 1770 views | Whiterockin |
| Brainwashed Britain on 08:29 - Jul 11 by KeithHaynes | I feel there are numerous people everywhere I go attempting to brainwash numerous others. |
So many have him on block that is why he gets so few replies. I just use the ignore button in my head. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:50 - Jul 11 with 1743 views | RonaldStump |
| Brainwashed Britain on 08:23 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack | Try going for a run … 🤷â€â™‚ï¸ |
I go twice a day mate. I also go to the gym. Eat well and the occasional fast. Thats why i trust my immune system and some experimental drug. Hope this clears things up |  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:53 - Jul 11 with 1741 views | RonaldStump |
| Brainwashed Britain on 08:29 - Jul 11 by KeithHaynes | I feel there are numerous people everywhere I go attempting to brainwash numerous others. |
I totally agree keith. The lack of open and honest debate is what is dividing people, of course most will recognise that is exactly what those in downing street want. I fear for the youngsters!! |  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:57 - Jul 11 with 1740 views | RonaldStump |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:08 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin | So many have him on block that is why he gets so few replies. I just use the ignore button in my head. |
Mate come on, that is just utter rubbish. Take a look at the busiest threads on here and you'll see 10 pages of open debate, posts from both sides of the fence. Does everybody agree, course they don't, but it's debate we need whether you agree with it or not. |  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 11:00 - Jul 11 with 1716 views | A_Fans_Dad | Ronald, the UK is not the only country with very high Vaccination percentage counts, just the one with he largest population. https://ourworldindata.org/cov |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 11:36 - Jul 11 with 1700 views | JACKMANANDBOY |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:57 - Jul 11 by RonaldStump | Mate come on, that is just utter rubbish. Take a look at the busiest threads on here and you'll see 10 pages of open debate, posts from both sides of the fence. Does everybody agree, course they don't, but it's debate we need whether you agree with it or not. |
Exploring issues from multiple perspectives through debate and discussion helps our perception of the world. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Brainwashed Britain on 11:55 - Jul 11 with 1689 views | BillyChong | This Tory government have got a well oiled propaganda machine, take the Union Jacks for example |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 12:21 - Jul 11 with 1664 views | A_Fans_Dad |
| Brainwashed Britain on 11:55 - Jul 11 by BillyChong | This Tory government have got a well oiled propaganda machine, take the Union Jacks for example |
That applies to most of the Western countries. Take the coverage of the French protests that went on for 18 months as an example, hardly any news in the UK when it went on for month after month. The coverage of the anti lockdown brigade was the same, no mention of of the real numbers of protester, just a brief mention that it had happened. They only show what they want us to see, it has always been like that to a certain extent, but it is worse now. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 14:19 - Jul 11 with 1624 views | A_Fans_Dad | Read this moronic article in the Mail on Australia's COVID experience. "A nation of Nervous Nellies shut off from the whole world, Australia is proof a Zero Covid strategy is a catastrophic fantasy, says ANGELA MOLLARD" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/de Compare their and New Zealands Mortality numbers and rates to the UK and then tell me they got it wrong. The only thing they got wrong was to ban medicines and not start vaccinating earlier with the time they have bought. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 19:44 - Jul 11 with 1534 views | felixstowe_jack |
| Brainwashed Britain on 11:55 - Jul 11 by BillyChong | This Tory government have got a well oiled propaganda machine, take the Union Jacks for example |
There are several national newspapers that are friends of the Conservatives, they are supporters of labour and the left. You should try to read them for a balanced view. Hardly being brainwashed to say that vaccines reduce you chance of catching the virus by 90%, vastly reduces your chances of ending up in hospital and very little chance of dying. All figures provided by independent scientists and backed by evidence. Mind you saying you are safer unvaccinated without any evidence could by construed as brainwashing by the antivaxers. |  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 10:06 - Jul 13 with 1326 views | JACKMANANDBOY | Marketing people have known the psychology of communication for years, social media have taken this to extreme and have a platform that enables people to be manipulated on a large scale. How many people who take part in demonstrations or pass on a social media post these days really understand the manifesto of the organisations they are supporting or have a really good understanding of the history of the issues they protest against or promote? [Post edited 13 Jul 2021 10:07]
|  |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 12:07 - Jul 13 with 1281 views | Scotia |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:50 - Jul 11 by RonaldStump | I go twice a day mate. I also go to the gym. Eat well and the occasional fast. Thats why i trust my immune system and some experimental drug. Hope this clears things up |
Eating well is important. But I don't think that regime is necessarily good for immunity. 14 runs per week in addition to going to the gym is putting you at risk of Over Training Syndrome, there is clear evidence of intense exercise and decreased immunity. Intermittent fasting on top of that is asking for trouble. Sounds like you need the vaccine to me. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:11 - Jul 13 with 1174 views | Kilkennyjack |
| Brainwashed Britain on 09:50 - Jul 11 by RonaldStump | I go twice a day mate. I also go to the gym. Eat well and the occasional fast. Thats why i trust my immune system and some experimental drug. Hope this clears things up |
Hi Superman - how is Lois Lane ? |  |
| Beware of the Risen People
|
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:30 - Jul 13 with 1160 views | Sirjohnalot | I’m tempted to reply, but not sure I would be polite. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:38 - Jul 13 with 1159 views | DJack |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:30 - Jul 13 by Sirjohnalot | I’m tempted to reply, but not sure I would be polite. |
Some posts deserve an impolite reply (as a minimum). |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:51 - Jul 13 with 1149 views | Sirjohnalot |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:38 - Jul 13 by DJack | Some posts deserve an impolite reply (as a minimum). |
I’ve spent a lot of time listening to my cousin who’s a consultant down south telling me of the hell of the last 18 months, seeing his face on FaceTime with the mark of the masks, and hearing about his colleagues dying and how the vaccines have made the difference but we need time to test how they work longterm. He’s far more optimistic. He’s experienced it first hand. If I’m brainwashed by him, I’l take it, |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 10:01 - Jul 14 with 1047 views | Scotia |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:11 - Jul 13 by Kilkennyjack | Hi Superman - how is Lois Lane ? |
https://www.birminghammail.co. I'd guess Etheridge is pretty fit. Not as fit as Ron though obviously. |  | |  |
| Brainwashed Britain on 10:04 - Jul 14 with 1045 views | onehunglow |
| Brainwashed Britain on 23:51 - Jul 13 by Sirjohnalot | I’ve spent a lot of time listening to my cousin who’s a consultant down south telling me of the hell of the last 18 months, seeing his face on FaceTime with the mark of the masks, and hearing about his colleagues dying and how the vaccines have made the difference but we need time to test how they work longterm. He’s far more optimistic. He’s experienced it first hand. If I’m brainwashed by him, I’l take it, |
If in troubled water ,always seek the advice of those who actually know more. |  |
|  |
| |