Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 16:10 - Nov 1 with 897 viewsSwansIndependent

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 1st Nov 2021 16:09
Swansea City manager Russell Martin spoke with BBC’s football focus which was broadcast on the weekend, and gave farther insight into his journey in management to date. It was quite revealing. 0

The dream team marches on, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 16:13 - Nov 1 with 885 viewsCatullus

Rodgers AND Potter. I wonder if Leicester or Brighton have any decent players up for loan!

Martin sounds rady to listen to advice, a good thing surely. He's willing to learn.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 16:14 - Nov 1 with 884 viewsKeithHaynes

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 16:13 - Nov 1 by Catullus

Rodgers AND Potter. I wonder if Leicester or Brighton have any decent players up for loan!

Martin sounds rady to listen to advice, a good thing surely. He's willing to learn.

It’s a fine trait to have 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 17:14 - Nov 1 with 800 viewsBoundy

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 16:14 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s a fine trait to have 👍

Indeed it is ,no disgrace in asking for advice and if needs be help, Toshack turned to Shankley and look what good it did us.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 18:22 - Nov 1 with 701 viewspencoedjack

I know I’m in the minority but I can’t stand Brendan

Done a wonderful job for us but he don’t have love himself.
Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 00:10 - Nov 2 with 486 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is a common link. The Jenkins / Morgan minority shareholder group. They do not seem worried about being 'diluted to nothing'.

Potter - selected by Jenkins - Brighton in top 6. Next big thing.
Brendan - selected by Jenkins - Most successful UK /Irish manager atm
Sousa -selected by Jenkins - Manager of Poland
Martinez - selected by Jenkins - Manager of Belgium.
Russ Martin - recommended by Morgan / Jenkins?
Birch - recommended by Morgan ?

Continuation, philosophy success. Hard to stomach if you have bought into fake narratives posted on forums.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 00:13 - Nov 2 with 485 viewsYouBackJastard

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 16:13 - Nov 1 by Catullus

If we did bring in a loan from Brighton we should probably try and give him just a little more time to settle in than the last one!
Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 01:30 - Nov 2 with 473 viewsDr_Parnassus

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 18:22 - Nov 1 by pencoedjack

I know I’m in the minority but I can’t stand Brendan

Done a wonderful job for us but he don’t have love himself.

Best manager in our history and a fair shout to be best manager in the Premier League. Certainly in the conversation with the likes of Pep.

I have no doubt if he got the job at Man City then he would be winning titles.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 01:44 - Nov 2 with 471 viewsYouBackJastard

Brendan Rodgers continues to help steer the Swansea City ship in 2021 on 01:30 - Nov 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Best manager in our history and a fair shout to be best manager in the Premier League. Certainly in the conversation with the likes of Pep.

I have no doubt if he got the job at Man City then he would be winning titles.

I would adore a Rodgers' Manchester City / Potters' Newcastle title race in 2025.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024