Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hamer 15:47 - Dec 4 with 1635 viewsangryjack

Shocking for goal,instead going forward to marrow angle went back to his line and gave the fella the whole goal to place it

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hamer on 21:34 - Dec 4 with 1547 viewstheloneranger

Plus he was beaten on his near post again.

If that had been Woodman, he'd have been crucified on here.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hamer on 21:43 - Dec 4 with 1533 viewsonehunglow

Hamer on 21:34 - Dec 4 by theloneranger

Plus he was beaten on his near post again.

If that had been Woodman, he'd have been crucified on here.

Woodman's issue was simple lack of courage.Hamer has lost confidence as he WAS ok .Now ,Im asking why that ha happened as he has been dross for a few weeks now.In fact ,Martin should try Benda.It's called management.

Grimes has been dross too as has Cullen but both make the squad.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hamer on 23:32 - Dec 4 with 1511 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hamer has benefited from Martin abandoning his desire to include the goalkeeper in the aimless possession in our defensive third.

Had Benda been allowed to hoof it clear when under extreme pressure, I doubt he'd have made as many notable mistakes. I'm sure we can all recall how farcial it was trying to watch us play triangles around attackers in our 18 yard box during the first month of the season.

It's perhaps the only failing tactic Martin has, perhaps begrudgingly, completely abandoned

Hopefully his desire to see our three slow centre backs play the role of Kyle Walker is next on the tactical chopping block.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hamer on 09:20 - Dec 5 with 1431 viewsonehunglow

Hamer on 23:32 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hamer has benefited from Martin abandoning his desire to include the goalkeeper in the aimless possession in our defensive third.

Had Benda been allowed to hoof it clear when under extreme pressure, I doubt he'd have made as many notable mistakes. I'm sure we can all recall how farcial it was trying to watch us play triangles around attackers in our 18 yard box during the first month of the season.

It's perhaps the only failing tactic Martin has, perhaps begrudgingly, completely abandoned

Hopefully his desire to see our three slow centre backs play the role of Kyle Walker is next on the tactical chopping block.

Again,bang on the money.
Im sure your number 1 fan ,Fireboy ,will agree having seen it yesterday first hand amongst all the other super loyal estimable swans fans

Hamer on 09:33 - Dec 5 with 1420 viewsThornburyswan

Yeh not great, nearest CB (Williams I think) jogging back rather than trying to close the gap to put the ‘Boro striker under pressure not good either.
Hamer on 09:40 - Dec 5 with 1399 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hamer on 09:33 - Dec 5 by Thornburyswan

Yeh not great, nearest CB (Williams I think) jogging back rather than trying to close the gap to put the ‘Boro striker under pressure not good either.

RM should be sending him that video clip and telling him “ that’s why I don’t want to pick him”.

Who could argue against that ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hamer on 09:43 - Dec 5 with 1392 viewsonehunglow

Hamer on 09:40 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

RM should be sending him that video clip and telling him “ that’s why I don’t want to pick him”.

Who could argue against that ?

Williams has the physique of a locust only without the pace.
He is obviously unhappy and disconnected and should be nowhere near the squad let alone the first team.
A Klopp folly.

Get our own players

Hamer on 09:45 - Dec 5 with 1390 viewsBadlands

Not many ex-goalkeepers commenting by the look of things.
Lost the ball up front, no pressing in midfield, Manning (wing back!!!! No back) was a spectator and Williams was way out of position and did not make any attempt to defend. Cabango and Naughton kept their positions (rightly) an Hammer had to check the near post and a possible pass to another Boro player. Unlike our wasteful forwards, Jones could have placed the ball anywhere and gave Hamer no chance.
Sloppy from our left back but a good finish.
Why pick Williams after last week and the almost certain recall in a few weeks?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Hamer on 06:19 - Dec 12 with 1169 viewsangryjack

Again woeful, his handling was in excusable, Huddersfield fans were right about him..
Hamer on 09:51 - Dec 12 with 1058 viewsKeithHaynes

A very average career and Huddersfield fans saw this time and time again. We are not a poor goalkeeper club, and this needs addressing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hamer on 10:35 - Dec 12 with 1010 viewsWhiterockin

Hamer on 09:51 - Dec 12 by KeithHaynes

A very average career and Huddersfield fans saw this time and time again. We are not a poor goalkeeper club, and this needs addressing.

MK keeper?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Hamer on 11:57 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsKeithHaynes

Hamer on 10:35 - Dec 12 by Whiterockin

MK keeper?

First Swansea City January signing seems to be all agreed 12th Dec 2021 10:12
MK Dons keeper Andrew Fisher is believed to be pretty much signed and sealed pending a move to Swansea City in January. Our sources tell us that behind the scenes talks have now progressed to the extent that he will be one of the new January additions, 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hamer on 12:04 - Dec 12 with 925 viewsWhiterockin

Hamer on 11:57 - Dec 12 by KeithHaynes

First Swansea City January signing seems to be all agreed 12th Dec 2021 10:12
MK Dons keeper Andrew Fisher is believed to be pretty much signed and sealed pending a move to Swansea City in January. Our sources tell us that behind the scenes talks have now progressed to the extent that he will be one of the new January additions, 1

Urgently need someone with pace now to replace Bidwell.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Hamer on 12:10 - Dec 12 with 906 viewsCatullus

So a shocker last week, a shocker this week and another keeper looks set to be signed.

No pressure on the new fella then!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024