Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere in the FA Cup 18:06 - Jan 6 with 891 viewsNotLoyal

Great day out this.
A few Belfast lads behind the goal,for the first goal, politely asked to leave. Very decent swans support, but what a side this was. Were we not spoilt ?
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/throwback-fa-cup-third-round-tranmere-rovers-v-

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:34 - Jan 6 with 837 viewsonehunglow

Indeed. Had a contingent at our house prior to the game . Good crowd of chaps .
Took daughter and boyfriend of the day and she confirmed what she thought. We were nuts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:40 - Jan 6 with 846 viewsBillyChong

Didn’t go, went to the same fixture in the 2004 episode of the FA Cup though. Can’t remember the score but we lost, and Trundle was in his zorro mask.
Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 843 viewsFireboy2

Me and eldest were there and yes we were spoilt.
Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 838 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:41 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

Cole Stockton scored for Tranmere. He has a Swansea player feel to him as a scorer of Trundleesq outrageous goals

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:56 - Jan 6 with 825 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:41 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

We were there too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:03 - Jan 6 with 813 viewsFireboy2

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 18:56 - Jan 6 by builthjack

We were there too

Never saw you 🤔
Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 800 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:03 - Jan 6 by Fireboy2

Never saw you 🤔

Me and her were there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:19 - Jan 6 with 786 viewsNotLoyal

Great day out, went in to Liverpool afterwards to meet up with a few family folk. That day started on Saturday around 9am and finished about 24 hours later 🤪 It was pre me abstaining from the scoops and excess.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:24 - Jan 6 with 780 viewsChief

"Dwight Tiendalli's having party....."

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 709 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 19:19 - Jan 6 by NotLoyal

Great day out, went in to Liverpool afterwards to meet up with a few family folk. That day started on Saturday around 9am and finished about 24 hours later 🤪 It was pre me abstaining from the scoops and excess.

And there was me home and tucked up in bed by 9.30pm

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 20:46 - Jan 6 with 704 viewsonehunglow

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 20:44 - Jan 6 by builthjack

And there was me home and tucked up in bed by 9.30pm

I’m assuming nl was safe and subjected to crime .

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 08:53 - Jan 7 with 577 views1983

Wow was that really us

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 10:16 - Jan 7 with 556 viewsCatullus

I quite like Prenton park though I think I was there in the 90's. I have hardly been away in the last 15 years. In fact, besides managing to get to Cardiff a couple of times I have only managed to go to Brentford and Arsenal in the last 14 years.

My son really fancies doing an away game now though, I'll have to manage something. maybe if we win tomorrow and get an away draw somewhere tidy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 10:25 - Jan 7 with 551 viewsbuilthjack

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 10:16 - Jan 7 by Catullus

I quite like Prenton park though I think I was there in the 90's. I have hardly been away in the last 15 years. In fact, besides managing to get to Cardiff a couple of times I have only managed to go to Brentford and Arsenal in the last 14 years.

My son really fancies doing an away game now though, I'll have to manage something. maybe if we win tomorrow and get an away draw somewhere tidy.

Reading could be good one for you on Easter Monday. Ni e straight run, not too far. Park right next to the ground. You can use the Majedski Suite within the ground for food and drink. Safe, spotless. Last time we had meatballs mash and peas for about 7 quid. Sat at a table.
20 minute wait after the game to get out, but right next to the m4. Or take the National express family bus for probably about 15 quid a head

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 10:31 - Jan 7 with 547 viewsonehunglow

Tranmere in the FA Cup on 10:16 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Only 15/20 mins from us.
We provide pre match food (not trash) and also entertainment .
No riff raff too.
Transport provided too

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024