Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City 10:05 - Jan 27 with 956 viewsSwansIndependent

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City 27th Jan 2022 10:00
Stacey West, the prime Lincoln City site has tracked down Liam Cullen and invested some time chatting to him. It seems Liam is enjoying his initial experiences at the Imps and living in the area. Here are his thoughts. 0

An impish Liam talks about Lincoln City, click above.
Twistinglives below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 908 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be a worrying time for Liam. Fail to impress in the next few months and he'll be facing the serious possibility of playing in League 2 next season (where I have thought he likely belongs for quite some time based on his performances for us and his physical attributes).

Whoever advised him not to bulk up knowing how below average his speed, acceleration and agility is, has failed him.

He's built like Daniel James but without the ability to beat his opponent in a foot race or physical battle.

I hope someone in a position of authority is asking serious questions about the decisions made relating to Cullen over the last 5 years or so.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 12:10 - Jan 27 with 777 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 10:25 - Jan 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be a worrying time for Liam. Fail to impress in the next few months and he'll be facing the serious possibility of playing in League 2 next season (where I have thought he likely belongs for quite some time based on his performances for us and his physical attributes).

Whoever advised him not to bulk up knowing how below average his speed, acceleration and agility is, has failed him.

He's built like Daniel James but without the ability to beat his opponent in a foot race or physical battle.

I hope someone in a position of authority is asking serious questions about the decisions made relating to Cullen over the last 5 years or so.

Why has he not gone out on loan earlier. If was the clubs decision you can ask the question, but if it has been the players decision there is only one person to blame.
Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 672 viewsReslovenSwan1

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 12:10 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

Why has he not gone out on loan earlier. If was the clubs decision you can ask the question, but if it has been the players decision there is only one person to blame.

Cooper did not look after Cullen and Ollie Cooper in their best interests, Ollie Cooper is surprising people with his form at Newport. Both impressed and scored in last season FA cup tie v Nottingham Forest malcontents XI 4-1. Cullen 2, Ollie Cooper, Grimes.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 15:28 - Jan 27 with 596 viewsjasper_T

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 12:10 - Jan 27 by Whiterockin

Definitely been a club decision in the past. Unlike most of our kids did have options a couple of seasons ago.
Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 04:05 - Jan 28 with 452 viewsKilkennyjack

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 10:25 - Jan 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tend to agree.

With no pace to work with, and no dancing feet, then being physically strong was more than essential for a pro football career.

However is advising him at the club has failed him.
Never going to make an impact in the championship as he is.
Mind he must know himself.

Liam is 23 soon, not 18.
Mark Hughes scored the winner vs England at 21. Now he had power.

Beware of the Risen People

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 08:55 - Jan 28 with 388 viewslifelong

I wish him well during his time at Lincoln City.
Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 09:17 - Jan 28 with 373 viewsraynor94

Liam Cullen interview on his first weeks at Lincoln City on 08:55 - Jan 28 by lifelong

I wish him well during his time at Lincoln City.

As any right minded Swans fans would

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024