Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farke Off 23:56 - Mar 10 with 2597 viewsAndyCole

Out of Krasnodar. Russia.

Precisely the type of manager we deserve.  Proper sleeves up, no nonsense pragmatic winning football, at this level.  

No ego, no PR-machine spin. No puerile toys out the pram. No histrionics. No wrong pegs and wrong holes.

Knows how to get promoted playing a high tempo go-fwd winning brand.

We have the players.

Go get him Jake ;-)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Farke Off on 09:58 - Mar 11 with 2512 viewsonehunglow

He looks a hit man AC and not a smoothie although his voice is rather effete and he's German but I like him.

More chance of me getting it on with Lifelong on his boat whilst casting for Mackerel -naked.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Farke Off on 16:23 - May 7 with 2264 viewsAndyCole

Farke Off on 09:58 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

He looks a hit man AC and not a smoothie although his voice is rather effete and he's German but I like him.

More chance of me getting it on with Lifelong on his boat whilst casting for Mackerel -naked.

Go get him Huw (bugger, slip of the tongue, old habits).

We need someone like Farke, a proper manager for us proper fans who know a decent manager when we see one, as much as we spot a fraud when we see one, early doors., like Martin and Martinfraudball.

Today has to be the final straw, the straw that even the meek sheeple/flocks of chicken can see eyes wide shut.

Maybe we need a New Manager thread........

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Farke Off on 17:01 - May 7 with 2205 viewsmax936

ignore
[Post edited 7 May 2022 17:03]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Farke Off on 17:02 - May 7 with 2205 viewsmax936

You got a thing about being naked R,

Farke Off on 17:04 - May 7 with 2196 viewsmax936

Farke Off on 16:23 - May 7 by AndyCole

Go get him Huw (bugger, slip of the tongue, old habits).

We need someone like Farke, a proper manager for us proper fans who know a decent manager when we see one, as much as we spot a fraud when we see one, early doors., like Martin and Martinfraudball.

Today has to be the final straw, the straw that even the meek sheeple/flocks of chicken can see eyes wide shut.

Maybe we need a New Manager thread........

We couldn't afford him.

Farke Off on 17:13 - May 7 with 2172 viewsDr_Parnassus

Giovanni Savarese is a name I would like thrown into the hat.

Affordable, well spoken, intelligent, international pedigree, obvious connection to the club, good win % record - go get him.

Plays a nice 4-3-3 system with almost a 50% win record spanning two clubs and over 300 games.

Can’t do worse.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Farke Off on 18:13 - May 7 with 2113 viewsAndyCole

Farke Off on 17:13 - May 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Affordable, well spoken, intelligent, international pedigree, obvious connection to the club, good win % record - go get him.

Plays a nice 4-3-3 system with almost a 50% win record spanning two clubs and over 300 games.

Can’t do worse.

Good shout.

Someone with a proven pedigree, in Winning Effectively and Efficiently.

A manager who knows how to properly play proper possession football with a purpose (The 5 Ps for those, itk).

Leon knows it but lacks the drive and wherewithal to implement.

There must be someone out there, with proper Swans heritage who wants to make it work. Not some chancer fraud from nowheresville who slags us off on his self-centered journey to nowhere, other than brand Martin enhancement.

Jenkins knows. Jake is conferring, by all accounts........

Farke Off on 18:36 - May 7 with 2058 viewsonehunglow

Farke Off on 18:13 - May 7 by AndyCole

Good shout.

Someone with a proven pedigree, in Winning Effectively and Efficiently.

A manager who knows how to properly play proper possession football with a purpose (The 5 Ps for those, itk).

Leon knows it but lacks the drive and wherewithal to implement.

There must be someone out there, with proper Swans heritage who wants to make it work. Not some chancer fraud from nowheresville who slags us off on his self-centered journey to nowhere, other than brand Martin enhancement.

Jenkins knows. Jake is conferring, by all accounts........

Frankly,anyone right now would be a better alternative

How much more are we expected to take

How long before people wake up.

People were complaining today about being bored. BORED at a game.

This is the reality of a deeply disingenuous "coach".

Folks,it's time.

Login to get fewer ads

Farke Off on 18:47 - May 7 with 2044 viewsunion_jack

Farke Off on 18:36 - May 7 by onehunglow

Frankly,anyone right now would be a better alternative

How much more are we expected to take

How long before people wake up.

People were complaining today about being bored. BORED at a game.

This is the reality of a deeply disingenuous "coach".

Folks,it's time.

I was bored senseless the first half of the Boro game I went to.

At least you can turn a stream off (or it freezes and puts you out of your misery).

It’s plain as day now, Martin is not the answer and every game he us in charge of from here on in is another game wasted.

If they can afford it, pay him off and get someone else (who, that’s above my pay grade). But he’s had 46+ games to get it working and it doesn’t.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Farke Off on 18:53 - May 7 with 2031 viewsonehunglow

Farke Off on 18:47 - May 7 by union_jack

I was bored senseless the first half of the Boro game I went to.

At least you can turn a stream off (or it freezes and puts you out of your misery).

It’s plain as day now, Martin is not the answer and every game he us in charge of from here on in is another game wasted.

If they can afford it, pay him off and get someone else (who, that’s above my pay grade). But he’s had 46+ games to get it working and it doesn’t.

I kept it touch via text today.
I couldnt face it.
I saw Fisher and great shot saver in the same sentence from some poster after the Forest game. This keeper is football suicide. Nothing is clearer.

Taking Piroe off is the biggest indignity to a good player we have seen in many seasons.Had I been Piroe,I d have chinned HIM. Make not mistake Joel will leave and progress . Forget coach's lying weasel words,Piroe ahs been mishandled ,mistreated and played out of position to sate an egotist at large in our club. He has single handedly saved coach's job as without Piroe,we would be relegated,which we should be. We have bored fans countrywide since August .

I feel revulsion,quite seriously and very worried where we are and where we are going.

It would appear the "support" for the coach is genuine. My God,why hast thou forsaken us.

Just as well I'm on the fence really.

Farke Off on 20:54 - May 12 with 1792 viewsAndyCole

Farke Off on 17:13 - May 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Can’t do worse.

Another name in the (stealthy) New Manager for Swansea thread:

- Diego Martinez - precisely what we need instead of Martin

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/nov/29/diego-martinez-i-saw-english-fo

Farke Off on 21:23 - May 12 with 1750 viewsKeithHaynes

Farke Off on 18:53 - May 7 by onehunglow

I kept it touch via text today.
I couldnt face it.
I saw Fisher and great shot saver in the same sentence from some poster after the Forest game. This keeper is football suicide. Nothing is clearer.

Taking Piroe off is the biggest indignity to a good player we have seen in many seasons.Had I been Piroe,I d have chinned HIM. Make not mistake Joel will leave and progress . Forget coach's lying weasel words,Piroe ahs been mishandled ,mistreated and played out of position to sate an egotist at large in our club. He has single handedly saved coach's job as without Piroe,we would be relegated,which we should be. We have bored fans countrywide since August .

I feel revulsion,quite seriously and very worried where we are and where we are going.

It would appear the "support" for the coach is genuine. My God,why hast thou forsaken us.

Just as well I'm on the fence really.

Don’t get run over.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Farke Off on 23:43 - May 12 with 1658 viewsAndyCole

Another blast from the past :

- Eustace, with Banfield assistant - helped steer QPR stiffs to a resounding 1-0 against us on our own patch in front of our baying home crowd- out-playing Martinfraudball at his shoddiest tactics, with some ease and finesse - playing it quicker, wider with more purpose across the park.

Farke Off on 00:02 - May 18 with 1458 viewsAndyCole

Nathan Jones: 9/10
Martin : 3.5/10

Nathan Jones - Clever, hardworking, progressive, dynamic, ambitious, tenacious - playing for the manager 10/10

Go get him, Huw......

Farke Off on 12:03 - May 18 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

Farke Off on 21:23 - May 12 by KeithHaynes

Don’t get run over.

Thanks Guv

Farke Off on 22:47 - May 30 with 1128 viewsAndyCole

Carlos Corberán

A Playoff Finalist - and after his hard yards this term and ultimate schooling by Coops - a proper passionate young manager who seems to wear the badge on his sleeves. 100% focus, no ulterior motives, no fickle SM brand management.

The anthesis of Rylan Martin, all in it for himself and brand Rylan, in Martin Morgan's luxury pile overlooking our iconic Three Cliffs. Disgusting.

Farke Off on 22:57 - May 30 with 1110 viewsDr_Parnassus

Farke Off on 22:47 - May 30 by AndyCole

Carlos Corberán

A Playoff Finalist - and after his hard yards this term and ultimate schooling by Coops - a proper passionate young manager who seems to wear the badge on his sleeves. 100% focus, no ulterior motives, no fickle SM brand management.

The anthesis of Rylan Martin, all in it for himself and brand Rylan, in Martin Morgan's luxury pile overlooking our iconic Three Cliffs. Disgusting.

People point to Russ being an inexperienced manager as some sort of excuse. Look at the play off finalists this season.

Corberan - 2nd season as manager and gets to a play off final
Cooper - got to the play offs all three seasons he’s been a manager
Martin - not finished top half in the three seasons he’s been manager.

We have been conned and swapped a Ferrari for a Vauxhall Nova.

We don’t want to face up to that reality so spent all last season saying things like “but look at the plastic spoiler on it, it’s proper is that”… and “this may well be a collectors item in 100 years time, so while it may not look great now - you wait”.

Basically anything to put off facing the reality that we have seriously gone wrong here.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Farke Off on 23:56 - May 30 with 1075 viewsAndyCole

Farke Off on 22:57 - May 30 by Dr_Parnassus

People point to Russ being an inexperienced manager as some sort of excuse. Look at the play off finalists this season.

Corberan - 2nd season as manager and gets to a play off final
Cooper - got to the play offs all three seasons he’s been a manager
Martin - not finished top half in the three seasons he’s been manager.

We have been conned and swapped a Ferrari for a Vauxhall Nova.

We don’t want to face up to that reality so spent all last season saying things like “but look at the plastic spoiler on it, it’s proper is that”… and “this may well be a collectors item in 100 years time, so while it may not look great now - you wait”.

Basically anything to put off facing the reality that we have seriously gone wrong here.

Which ofc says it all about the shallow, fickle plastics who have absolutely no idea about proper football. And mugs for a cheap used car salesman like Rylan.

Take builthjack as a prime example. Never ever looks under the bonnet, never questions the cheaply marketed turbo chip, the garish wide wheels and kiss me quick dice. And most importantly never ever proffers meaningful critique nor insight. A Rylan marketing's wet dream of a punter.

Wake up Martinball fanboys. The proper fans are speaking out.....as we speak - do keep up.

Farke Off on 00:21 - May 31 with 1064 viewsSTID2017

Farke Off on 23:56 - May 30 by AndyCole

Which ofc says it all about the shallow, fickle plastics who have absolutely no idea about proper football. And mugs for a cheap used car salesman like Rylan.

Take builthjack as a prime example. Never ever looks under the bonnet, never questions the cheaply marketed turbo chip, the garish wide wheels and kiss me quick dice. And most importantly never ever proffers meaningful critique nor insight. A Rylan marketing's wet dream of a punter.

Wake up Martinball fanboys. The proper fans are speaking out.....as we speak - do keep up.

Who are the plastics ?
Usually a derogatory term for fickle fans who support a team when all is going well, but are nowhere to be seen when it goes wrong ?
Interesting you mention Builthy in the same post. Is he one ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Farke Off on 21:33 - Jun 4 with 897 viewsAndyCole

Bugger.

On 4 June 2022, he was appointed head coach of Borussia Mönchengladbach ahead of the 2022—23 season.

This where we most especially miss Huw, and the Swansea Edge.

In Wunter....we absolutely don't trust.

Wunter is so way out of his depth - he's being manipulated by Martine, in so many ways. Twp as heck. The pair.

Let's hope Martin Morgan has his finger on the pulse......WE know he has. Always.

The Sell-Out With a Cause......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024