Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Filling the Ntcham void!!! 13:32 - Aug 8 with 2302 viewsshandyjack

Just read that Ross Barkley is interesting Middlesborough who are looking at bringing him in on a free.
Played 27 games in France last year, 4 goals 2 assists. Is 29 and certainly shown to have the ability before. Surely we could match boro for wages?

Or whisper it quietly, there is an old fan favourite who takes a mean set piece available after his case has ended

Poll: Expectation for the season

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:00 - Aug 8 with 2250 viewsBoundy

I'd love to see he who for some reason isn't named back here but if not then my memories of Barkley is that he's certainly a work house with a great engine and direct ,something I think we're going to see a lot more of this season

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:12 - Aug 8 with 2221 viewsFlashberryjack

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:00 - Aug 8 by Boundy

I'd love to see he who for some reason isn't named back here but if not then my memories of Barkley is that he's certainly a work house with a great engine and direct ,something I think we're going to see a lot more of this season

Haven't seen much of Barkley recently, but if he's half the player he was in the times that I've seen him, I'd have him here in a flash.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:16 - Aug 8 with 2206 viewsBadlands

There is no Ntcham void. Martin played him out of position in order to keep slow midfielders happy so we have rarely seen the true quality of the player.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:18 - Aug 8 with 2204 viewsRichardO

My memory of him is that he needed a number players in the team around him to do the hard graft and dirty bits so maybe you could say like Ntcham, to allow him space to use some of his best assets.
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 2194 viewsshandyjack

We are really lacking attacking impetus in AM which is where Ntcham would have played under Duff

Poll: Expectation for the season

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 16:04 - Aug 8 with 1980 viewsSullutaCreturned

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 14:24 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

We are really lacking attacking impetus in AM which is where Ntcham would have played under Duff

lets hope Oli Cooper steps up then.
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 17:17 - Aug 8 with 1856 viewsmax936

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 16:04 - Aug 8 by SullutaCreturned

lets hope Oli Cooper steps up then.

Jury is out on Cooper for me, run of games and freedom to play in the roll that suits, will hopefully happen and I might change my mind.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 17:35 - Aug 8 with 1813 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He who must not be named hasn’t played in years.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 17:36 - Aug 8 with 1811 viewsRichardO

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 17:17 - Aug 8 by max936

Jury is out on Cooper for me, run of games and freedom to play in the roll that suits, will hopefully happen and I might change my mind.

He had the legs and movement to support Piroe and then to cover for Manning needed forward runs, was he a finisher when he had one on one's with keepers,no he did get a couple of poachers goals yes, did he cover successfully at our attacking corners instead of Grimes yes, and did after covering Manning who forgot again that he needed to do his defensive duties ensuring he did by giving a bit of mouth.
Ollie's work rate acted as an enabler and seeing we may have some seemingly better WB's he might be a good choice.
Made a bit of an impression last year wonder if he could carry on his playing development
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 17:38]
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 18:02 - Aug 8 with 1753 viewsmax936

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 17:36 - Aug 8 by RichardO

He had the legs and movement to support Piroe and then to cover for Manning needed forward runs, was he a finisher when he had one on one's with keepers,no he did get a couple of poachers goals yes, did he cover successfully at our attacking corners instead of Grimes yes, and did after covering Manning who forgot again that he needed to do his defensive duties ensuring he did by giving a bit of mouth.
Ollie's work rate acted as an enabler and seeing we may have some seemingly better WB's he might be a good choice.
Made a bit of an impression last year wonder if he could carry on his playing development
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 17:38]

Needs to play regularly, not be a bit part player never see the best of him otherwise, I'd play him ahead of Paterson allday everyday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 18:58 - Aug 8 with 1680 viewsSullutaCreturned

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 18:02 - Aug 8 by max936

Needs to play regularly, not be a bit part player never see the best of him otherwise, I'd play him ahead of Paterson allday everyday.

Yes, I was disappointed when pato started ahead of Cooper. For me pato is the dodgy past but Cooper could be the future.

Where pato drifts in and out, Cooper just keeps working, if things aren't going his way he just tries harder whereas Pato?
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 22:19 - Aug 8 with 1492 viewsonehunglow

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 18:02 - Aug 8 by max936

He s solid in a way Pato could never be

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 09:44 - Aug 9 with 1239 viewsWhiterockin

Still no mention on the official site.

1. Has he actually moved.
2. Are the site admin there incompetent.
3. They are being childish because he refused to play.
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 09:56 - Aug 9 with 1214 viewsBoundy

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 09:44 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Still no mention on the official site.

1. Has he actually moved.
2. Are the site admin there incompetent.
3. They are being childish because he refused to play.

The Club are still trying to get rid of the smell , without knowing the finite details but going by the comments by the Manager why should the Club make a positive statement about his departure

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:02 - Aug 9 with 1206 viewsWhiterockin

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 09:56 - Aug 9 by Boundy

The Club are still trying to get rid of the smell , without knowing the finite details but going by the comments by the Manager why should the Club make a positive statement about his departure

Why not just announce he has gone, fee undisclosed.
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 1194 viewsKeithHaynes

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:02 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Why not just announce he has gone, fee undisclosed.

The club in the communications front aren’t doing a decent job this season. We had the facts on Ntcham and even the national media Inc wales on line were doubtful. Even with comments to the website from an agent ! They need to grow up a bit and take the rough with the smooth.

Just like we all have to do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:15 - Aug 9 with 1189 viewsWhiterockin

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:09 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

The club in the communications front aren’t doing a decent job this season. We had the facts on Ntcham and even the national media Inc wales on line were doubtful. Even with comments to the website from an agent ! They need to grow up a bit and take the rough with the smooth.

Agree 100% this is the one area the club could dramatically improve.
Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 12:09 - Aug 9 with 1115 viewsmagicdaps10

Filling the Ntcham void!!! on 10:09 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

I think they are going to announce the new signing the same time as Ntcham departure.
It's a media trick to deliver good news alongside bad and vice versa.

I don't think in this case that many are going to get upset that much but a bit of goid news will dampen those who do feel a little upset by Ntcham departure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024