Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... 09:48 - Mar 1 with 1492 viewstheloneranger

Just when "Short Man Syndrome" thought he could smirk again this weekend - this happens. 😂

"The opening of the new Formula One season was dramatically overshadowed on Thursday evening after a leaked email purporting to contain images of messages between Christian Horner and the female member of staff who made a complaint against him was sent to media, team members and senior personnel within F1 and the sport’s governing body the FIA."

"Less than 24 hours after the result of the investigation into Horner for alleged inappropriate behaviour had exonerated the Red Bull team principal and dismissed the grievance, the sport was once more engulfed in speculation and conjecture after the anonymous email circulated around the paddock at the first race of the season in Bahrain."

"The email which was sent from two different email addresses three separate times to the recipients and contained 79 images on a Google drive link including what purports to be messages between Horner and the female employee whose complaint prompted Red Bull Racing’s parent company Red Bull GmbH to instigate an investigation several weeks ago."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/1872501/Christian-Horner-FIA-F1-Red

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 10:28 - Mar 1 with 1447 viewsWhiterockin

I didn't realise he was married to Geri Halliwell.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 10:33 - Mar 1 with 1440 viewsunion_jack

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 10:28 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

Hence the moniker ‘Whinger Spice’

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:17 - Mar 1 with 1376 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 10:28 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

Looks like he didn't realise either?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:29 - Mar 1 with 1364 viewsWhiterockin

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:17 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Old Spice hasn't been popular for years.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 14:14 - Mar 1 with 1283 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:29 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

I certainly think this case stinks.

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 16:07 - Mar 1 with 1195 viewsBoundy

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:29 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

I still like it and spot of Brut but I'm strange that way

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 19:12 - Mar 1 with 1111 viewsmax936

Scumbag, in my opinion him and his driver, can't stand either of them.

My boy had the show on when I got in from work, disappointed to see Hamilton only qualifying in 9th on the grid!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 19:15 - Mar 1 with 1106 viewsWingstandwood

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:17 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 19:53 - Mar 1 with 1084 viewsGixerJack

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 14:14 - Mar 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

I certainly think this case stinks.

Apparently it’s all a misunderstanding, he sent a photo of Max Verstappen and it was considered too close to being a big dick pic
Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:15 - Mar 2 with 863 viewsunion_jack

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 19:12 - Mar 1 by max936

Scumbag, in my opinion him and his driver, can't stand either of them.

My boy had the show on when I got in from work, disappointed to see Hamilton only qualifying in 9th on the grid!

Hamilton, excuse the pun, doesn’t have the drive anymore. He’s going for one big payday next year at Ferrari and won’t get the best out of the car.

I despise RB and Horner. I do believe though, albeit grudgingly, that VER is a top class driver, maybe the best there’s been. We won’t know for sure until there’s parity in the hardware though.

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 12:41 - Mar 2 with 845 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 16:07 - Mar 1 by Boundy

I still like it and spot of Brut but I'm strange that way

Careful with the Brut.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/truth-rugbys-most

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 17:27 - Mar 2 with 754 viewsunion_jack

And the F1 borefest continues

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 723 viewsonehunglow

Christian Horner back in eye of F1 storm after email leaks alleged messages ... on 17:27 - Mar 2 by union_jack

And the F1 borefest continues

Think I quit watching when Nigel man sell was shunted into the hoardings and got away with it.
He should never have been allowed to drive as dangerously as he did.
F1 is corrupt ,filthy and it’s evident when the despot Middle East emirates fall over themselves to present it as a worthy experience

My dad used to take me to Silverstone . Saw my first in 58 when Peter Collins won it ,few months later he was killed at the Nürburgring .
Four drivers died that year .
Mike Hawthorne won the title then retired before he was killed on a public road .

Tragic times indeed.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024