Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! 08:00 - Mar 16 with 3209 viewsSwansIndependent


Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! 16th Mar 2026 08:00
With the ever growing reliance on celebrity and left field ideas to drive football clubs income our very own Snoop Dogg has big plans for the city of Swansea according to the man himself. Focusing on the city he states has captured his heart the American rapper has even gone further with his plans to attract people in their many thousands to Swansea. 1



Viva ! Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:12 - Mar 16 with 3106 viewsjohnlangy

'What we can assure you is there is more to come with regards to the ground in the coming months'.

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 with 3077 viewsPawelAbbott

Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans.
0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:34 - Mar 16 with 3037 viewsKeithHaynes

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 by PawelAbbott

Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans.


That would be my only concern, the council.

I’ll put it out there now they’ve scuppered certain sponsorship over the years deeming it inappropriate (in their minds) They are a very negative and parochial council, restricted vision, stuck in the past and bogged down with bureaucracy of their own making.

Not my words i can assure you but from someone who knows all about the Swans interaction with them over the years. They still have a say in certain things and that needs to stop. (Somehow)

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:52 - Mar 16 with 2988 viewsChippy69

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 by PawelAbbott

Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans.


Its ok they have blown this years budget for the air show AGAIN

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:58 - Mar 16 with 2952 viewsonehunglow

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:34 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes

That would be my only concern, the council.

I’ll put it out there now they’ve scuppered certain sponsorship over the years deeming it inappropriate (in their minds) They are a very negative and parochial council, restricted vision, stuck in the past and bogged down with bureaucracy of their own making.

Not my words i can assure you but from someone who knows all about the Swans interaction with them over the years. They still have a say in certain things and that needs to stop. (Somehow)

This post has been edited by an administrator


Goes back many years Keith
My grandad was a ratepayers councillor
Swansea has always underperformed as a town and city
It’s a large collrction of industrial villages really whete the Chapel buggered up any progression
That’s what religion does
It’s part of ny being and it’s why it hurts to see the old girl in this state

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 with 2915 viewsBoundy

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:52 - Mar 16 by Chippy69

Its ok they have blown this years budget for the air show AGAIN


Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:44 - Mar 16 with 2889 viewsChippy69

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 by Boundy

Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well.


You would have thought with all that extra cash coming in, they would invest in a few kartchers ,and get stuck into the city centre the place is absolutely stinking
Its shameful

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 11:19 - Mar 16 with 2844 viewsBoundy

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:44 - Mar 16 by Chippy69

You would have thought with all that extra cash coming in, they would invest in a few kartchers ,and get stuck into the city centre the place is absolutely stinking
Its shameful


Maybe if people weren't such pigs and take responsibility for their trash it may look better but I agree in that the council could do better.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1
Login to get fewer ads

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 11:30 - Mar 16 with 2830 viewsjohnlangy

The Swans Snoop Dogg story was discussed on the Jeremy Vine show this morning.
0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 with 2764 viewsWhiterockin

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:58 - Mar 16 by onehunglow

Goes back many years Keith
My grandad was a ratepayers councillor
Swansea has always underperformed as a town and city
It’s a large collrction of industrial villages really whete the Chapel buggered up any progression
That’s what religion does
It’s part of ny being and it’s why it hurts to see the old girl in this state


Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed.
0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:54 - Mar 16 with 2726 viewsjackpot

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin

Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed.


Downfall of Labour: In 1976, the Labour group was swept from office following the initial scandals, with their representation dropping to just eight councillors out of 51.
Ratepayers Party Takeover: A new "Ratepayers Party" took over with an overall majority, but they too became embroiled in corruption allegations soon after.
1
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:58 - Mar 16 with 2707 viewsWhiterockin

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:54 - Mar 16 by jackpot

Downfall of Labour: In 1976, the Labour group was swept from office following the initial scandals, with their representation dropping to just eight councillors out of 51.
Ratepayers Party Takeover: A new "Ratepayers Party" took over with an overall majority, but they too became embroiled in corruption allegations soon after.


Thanks I thought was the case. Power always seem to lead to corruption it doesn't seem to matter how far you are down the political scale.
0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:33 - Mar 16 with 2673 viewsunion_jack

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 by Boundy

Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well.


Don’t know why anybody would criticise the council for bringing in the Air Show every year, it’s a great attraction.

Anyway, how long will it the WAG to try and convince Snoop Dog that his vision would be far better suited to Cardiff? I bet they’ll try something to scupper it😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:48 - Mar 16 with 2635 viewsonehunglow

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin

Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed.


I’m talking early 60s

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 18:00 - Mar 16 with 2414 viewsKeithHaynes

Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:33 - Mar 16 by union_jack

Don’t know why anybody would criticise the council for bringing in the Air Show every year, it’s a great attraction.

Anyway, how long will it the WAG to try and convince Snoop Dog that his vision would be far better suited to Cardiff? I bet they’ll try something to scupper it😡


He wouldn’t talk to them. And if he did zip, it would be over.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026