Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales 19:02 - Apr 1 with 1145 viewsAnotherJohn

About 70 students graduating from university paramedic science courses at Swansea and Wrexham this year will not be offered employment in the Welsh Ambulance Service as NQPs. These students all received HEIW bursaries, and the requirement that they then work in the Welsh NHS has been waived. It is reported that they have been encouraged to apply for posts abroad.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

In the past I was in an excellent position to witness the limitations of Welsh Government NHS workforce planning first-hand, and this is right up there in terms of poor forward planning. This is not great news for ambulance response times.
0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 19:55 - Apr 1 with 1111 viewsmax936

Welsh labour have their priorities all wrong for as long as I can remember and it got far worse when that utter clown Drakeford took the helm, this "Baroness" is carrying on his work, although she's panicking now and promising this and that.
-1
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:06 - Apr 1 with 1103 viewsunion_jack

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 19:55 - Apr 1 by max936

Welsh labour have their priorities all wrong for as long as I can remember and it got far worse when that utter clown Drakeford took the helm, this "Baroness" is carrying on his work, although she's panicking now and promising this and that.


Never mind Steve, Plaid will sort it out.



🤣🤣🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:35 - Apr 1 with 1081 viewsGwyn737

The whole doctor training and job allocation in the uk is mad too.

I just don’t get it.
1
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:41 - Apr 1 with 1075 viewsAguycalledJack

Its not just paramedics. See also audiologists.
0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:13 - Apr 1 with 1049 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:41 - Apr 1 by AguycalledJack

Its not just paramedics. See also audiologists.


See also optometrists, I've not heard about audiologists, but I have a strange feeling about neurologists..

Anyway it's just nonsense.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:21 - Apr 1 with 1030 viewsGwyn737

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:13 - Apr 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

See also optometrists, I've not heard about audiologists, but I have a strange feeling about neurologists..

Anyway it's just nonsense.


‘I’ve not heard of audiologists’ 🤣
0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:33 - Apr 1 with 1022 viewsunion_jack

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:13 - Apr 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

See also optometrists, I've not heard about audiologists, but I have a strange feeling about neurologists..

Anyway it's just nonsense.


And as for proctologists, well they’re just a pain in the ….

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:38 - Apr 1 with 1020 viewsmax936

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:06 - Apr 1 by union_jack

Never mind Steve, Plaid will sort it out.



🤣🤣🤣


I'm dreading that clown and his clueless crew getting in and with the greens in his pocket, little will change, not for the better anyway.

I like what Darren Miller says, whether he actually believes in what he says and act on what he says if he did get into power is another matter though, but he'd be the only name that I'm likely to put my X alongside.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 1013 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:33 - Apr 1 by union_jack

And as for proctologists, well they’re just a pain in the ….


Meanwhile in orthopedics they are just hoping for a break.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

1
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 22:36 - Apr 1 with 990 viewsmax936

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:41 - Apr 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Meanwhile in orthopedics they are just hoping for a break.


I've got a routine age related Aortic Aneurysm screening appointment middle of this month, they've cancelled it once so I hope it goes ahead this time, the cancellation was due to lack of staff.
0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 23:39 - Apr 1 with 977 viewsonehunglow

Fret ye not
With Eales a sanctuary for migrants / refugees we will follow these important roles
And they’d learn the language so they can do an audio test in Nefyn without upsetting the locals

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

-1
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 20:13 - Apr 2 with 864 viewsAguycalledJack

Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:13 - Apr 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

See also optometrists, I've not heard about audiologists, but I have a strange feeling about neurologists..

Anyway it's just nonsense.


👏👏👏💥
0
Recruitment of newly-qualified paramedics frozen in Wales on 21:59 - Apr 6 with 730 viewscontroversial_jack

I finished my apprenticeship in 77. The company said there were no jobs available. I had to find work elsewhere. Shit happens
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026