Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glasto 27 18:59 - Oct 1 with 408 viewsDemitrius

Tickets on sale tonight. Fully appreciate I'm ancient and irrelevant ... £400+ and no confirmed acts announced.

Never missed one until 1998.

Right now you could offer me a luxury Winnebago backstage with VIP passes and a hot-tub and I'd still rather stay at home and smash my own balls in with a lump hammer instead than attend...

Might dip in to IPlayer to watch a bit with a nice cheeky red if Jo Wiley is doing a bit of the obscure classic folky jazz type stuff...

Those of you with teenage kids like me about to take a hit I sympathise... £400 though ? ....Jesus H...

[Post edited 1 Oct 19:01]

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

0
Glasto 27 on 19:29 - Oct 1 with 371 viewsonehunglow

Try a Mallet

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Glasto 27 on 08:42 - Oct 3 with 207 viewsKeithHaynes

A lot of the champagne socialist supporting coastal stains of this world will be there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Glasto 27 on 08:53 - Oct 3 with 173 viewsScotia

For context Green Man is a tenth of the size, lasts two days less, most bands are only played on evening shows on 6 music and costs about £325 this year.

Festivals are an expensive business nowadays.
0
Glasto 27 on 10:13 - Oct 3 with 157 viewsonehunglow

Glasto 27 on 08:42 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

A lot of the champagne socialist supporting coastal stains of this world will be there.


Nowt wrong with Champagne , even Cava for a mouthwash

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Glasto 27 on 10:40 - Oct 3 with 147 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Glasto 27 on 08:53 - Oct 3 by Scotia

For context Green Man is a tenth of the size, lasts two days less, most bands are only played on evening shows on 6 music and costs about £325 this year.

Festivals are an expensive business nowadays.


Expensive and profitable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Expensive and rubbish, 2000 tons of rubbish.

https://www.towens.co.uk/news/
[Post edited 3 Oct 10:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Glasto 27 on 10:51 - Oct 3 with 120 views1983

Glasto 27 on 10:40 - Oct 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Expensive and profitable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Expensive and rubbish, 2000 tons of rubbish.

https://www.towens.co.uk/news/
[Post edited 3 Oct 10:44]


There are plenty of festivals out there a lot smaller a lot cheaper and a lot better
We do about 3 about a year

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Glasto 27 on 11:16 - Oct 3 with 112 viewsmax936

Glasto 27 on 10:51 - Oct 3 by 1983

There are plenty of festivals out there a lot smaller a lot cheaper and a lot better
We do about 3 about a year


I always used to think about going to Glasto, but I wouldn't go now, not sure I would have gone back then when it came down to it, I couldn't think of anything worse than being among hordes pushing and shoving, gimme YouTube music channel with my fridge full of beer and I'm as happy as a sand boy

Although I don't do much of that these day, the odd indulgence of Sky Arts does me these days.
1
Glasto 27 on 11:41 - Oct 3 with 99 viewsDr_Winston

I'd probably accept the VIP Winnebago deal, but otherwise there's not a chance I'd want to go. Have done one festival previously and didn't really enjoy it much. Altogether far too many dickheads present, and Glasto will undoubtedly have more than most.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Glasto 27 on 12:27 - Oct 3 with 75 viewsJJBomber

Greta Van Fleet have a gap in their tour schedule from 4th June Dublin until 5th July Vancouver. I'm hoping to see them in London and Birmingham on the Bank Holiday weekend, and possibly the Championship play-off final.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026