Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints 17:12 - Feb 23 with 92150 viewsW7Ranger

Saints are hitting a decent bit of form at the right time, but we've been conistantly solid away for a few games now. Ronnie will be up for this!

It's got a 1-1 all over for me - which will be a very respectable result if we can go on and nick a win v The Blades on Saturday. Would delighted with a 7 pointer this week...

COYR's!
4
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:14 - Feb 24 with 2873 viewsBeckenhamhoop

If you double up on Scienza someone else is left unmarked. Good finish.

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:14 - Feb 24 with 2873 viewsStanisgod

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 18:53 - Feb 24 by aston_hoop

I'm always filled with dread when I look at the Twitter comments for the opposition line-up and 90% of the comments are complaining about them picking one particular player. Always means that player will end up scoring against us and shutting up the complainers. So congratulations to Finn Azaz for his goal against us today.


Well I never

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 2814 viewsSpaceman_P

Did no one thinking... red and white versus pink will be a clash of colours.

I mean seriously are people paid to decide these things?
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 2797 viewsClint_Power

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 18:53 - Feb 24 by aston_hoop

I'm always filled with dread when I look at the Twitter comments for the opposition line-up and 90% of the comments are complaining about them picking one particular player. Always means that player will end up scoring against us and shutting up the complainers. So congratulations to Finn Azaz for his goal against us today.


Gutted that Kone has started for us... no chance he will score for us
[Post edited 24 Feb 20:16]
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 2762 viewsdigswellhoop

are we good enough
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 2689 viewsBklynRanger

Lovely pass out from Walshy there
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 2677 viewsStanisgod

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:15 - Feb 24 by Spaceman_P

Did no one thinking... red and white versus pink will be a clash of colours.

I mean seriously are people paid to decide these things?


Actually looks like there's 3 teams on the pitch.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 2646 viewsstevec

All the makings of one of our non contact performances.
1
Login to get fewer ads

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 2617 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:05 - Feb 24 by SteveCookFanAccount

Anyone else not able to get qpr+ to work for audio or commentary on any device, just getting told to buy a pass even though I have an annual subscription?


Being shown live around the world.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 2601 viewsRsole

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:17 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

Actually looks like there's 3 teams on the pitch.


Based on possession, two of them are Southampton.

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 2546 viewsRangersDave3

Shirley it’s 3 of them?
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 2428 viewsFredManRave

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:17 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

Actually looks like there's 3 teams on the pitch.


They think it's all over...

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 2421 viewsNed_Kennedys

Mbengue started well, our best attacker by a mile.
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 2408 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Speaking of kit, is it my Fawa that ain't working well tonight or everyone else's?

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 2355 viewsEuroRanger

Nice bit of play there, unlucky with the offside
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 2349 viewsToast_R

Kolli's barnet was a yard off.
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 2340 viewsQPRJill

We are a bit more agressive now.
1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 2338 viewsrbee

Just play in blue and white hoops. Why lose your identity in case you sell another couple of shirts.
4
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 2317 viewsMick_S

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:22 - Feb 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Speaking of kit, is it my Fawa that ain't working well tonight or everyone else's?


Very dodgy tonight here in Northern Ireland. I’ve given up

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 2309 viewsstevec

Kolli offside is veering into Macauley Bonne territory
1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 2285 viewsMick_S

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:25 - Feb 24 by stevec

Kolli offside is veering into Macauley Bonne territory


He’s lulling them…

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:26 - Feb 24 with 2278 viewsFredManRave

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:24 - Feb 24 by Toast_R

Kolli's barnet was a yard off.


The sooner we win 5 in a row the better...

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:26 - Feb 24 with 2250 viewscharmr

Drifting off, contemplating checking out the Bode game.
[Post edited 24 Feb 20:27]
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 2220 viewsJohnBurkeQPR

This might sound a bit strange, but could an early goal at least give us some motivation to attack and be a bit more aggressive? We've been wanting to see that in away games and now are being forced to do so.
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 2210 viewsDorse

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 20:22 - Feb 24 by PlanetHonneywood

Speaking of kit, is it my Fawa that ain't working well tonight or everyone else's?


Fawa has been brilliant for me. As long as I only want to watch 12 seconds before having to refresh.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026