Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Wright 20:42 - Oct 6 with 987 viewsNoDiddley

The new Benny Hill
2
Ian Wright on 20:44 - Oct 6 with 953 viewsTwoHalves

I was getting Frank Spencer vibes: ‘Ooh, Betty’ …
4
Ian Wright on 20:45 - Oct 6 with 940 viewsBristolR

It’s mad alright.

Perhaps a touch of Clouseau as well? If you look away and back quickly it looks like he’s grown a Dumb and Dumber barnet
0
Ian Wright on 20:46 - Oct 6 with 923 viewsnumptydumpty

Needs a string onion necklace to complete the combo.

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
Ian Wright on 21:23 - Oct 6 with 755 viewscolinallcars

Sorry, you've lost me.
0
Ian Wright on 21:24 - Oct 6 with 753 viewsconnell10

His dress sense is a disaster zone.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Ian Wright on 22:08 - Oct 6 with 595 viewsBoston

Ian Wright on 21:23 - Oct 6 by colinallcars

Sorry, you've lost me.


OMG...you're unsupervised!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Ian Wright on 22:10 - Oct 6 with 584 viewsFredManRave

Ian Wright on 22:08 - Oct 6 by Boston

OMG...you're unsupervised!


He should be easy to find.

Just narrow the search down to pubs...

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
Ian Wright on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 574 viewsHooping_Mad

Ian Wright on 21:23 - Oct 6 by colinallcars

Sorry, you've lost me.


He went the full Frank Spencer. Or and I shall say zis only once - possibly Michelle from 'Allo 'Allo!


[Post edited 6 Oct 22:15]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

1
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Wright on 22:14 - Oct 6 with 562 viewscolinallcars

Sorry, I'm still er, bemused….
0
Ian Wright on 22:42 - Oct 6 with 501 viewsMrSheen

Want to see him slap Roy Keane on the top of his head now.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026