Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43362 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 6890 viewsperchrockjack

Question is ,would the American people be daft enough to vote in this complete arsewipe, who to me, has no saving graces whatsoever.
An utter piece self aggrandising filth whom I d love to meet.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Donald Trump on 13:56 - Jan 27 with 6869 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 13:48 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Question is ,would the American people be daft enough to vote in this complete arsewipe, who to me, has no saving graces whatsoever.

Or let the Beaumaris Mafia deal with him.
As I said, Ronald Reagan, if he can get voted in Trump can.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Donald Trump on 13:56 - Jan 27 with 6859 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 13:48 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Of course they would.

Trump is a clown but there's a changing wind in politics that the candidate who is different from the generic rent-a-suit, cleanly polished sound bite spewer is becoming far more appealing. We've seen it here with Farage and to an extent Boris.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 14:14 - Jan 27 with 6836 viewsDavillin

Those of our posters who actually follow the news from the States -- in particular about political matters -- and not just follow the screaming mob -- know that history shows that where the candidates stood in polls at this point in the presidential election process rarely has any significance in the reality of the November election.

This has become more and more true as news and information are instantly broadcast on 24-hour news television and 24-hour internet. Sadly, the "news and information" nowadays has become less and less accurate -- and less and less truthful.

Don't get your k's in a k just yet. I, for one, will wait until after the South Carolina primary election at the very soonest before I begin to look at where the candidates are shaking out,

You should also wait to see whether Shrillary is indicted and who replaces her as chief opponent to the new front-runner, Bernie Sanders [Biden is the pundits' choice for that].

If you can't do all of those things, you might as well start agonizing about the 2020 election now. Better still, 2024.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Donald Trump on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 6794 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 14:14 - Jan 27 by Davillin

Those of our posters who actually follow the news from the States -- in particular about political matters -- and not just follow the screaming mob -- know that history shows that where the candidates stood in polls at this point in the presidential election process rarely has any significance in the reality of the November election.

This has become more and more true as news and information are instantly broadcast on 24-hour news television and 24-hour internet. Sadly, the "news and information" nowadays has become less and less accurate -- and less and less truthful.

Don't get your k's in a k just yet. I, for one, will wait until after the South Carolina primary election at the very soonest before I begin to look at where the candidates are shaking out,

You should also wait to see whether Shrillary is indicted and who replaces her as chief opponent to the new front-runner, Bernie Sanders [Biden is the pundits' choice for that].

If you can't do all of those things, you might as well start agonizing about the 2020 election now. Better still, 2024.

Tbh I've taken an eye off the race recently but didn't Uncle Joe rule himself out of a run in October? Surely the democratic race is a straight bout between Hilary and Sanders at this stage.

I think the worry with Trump is people expected his run to crumble pretty much instantly and he hasn't. In fact he's lurched from one PR set-piece to another gaining support regardless of what lunacy is his flavor of the day. The fact that the possibility still exists of him receiving the nomination after all the bile he's been spewing is quite alarming to outsiders looking in.

I know the conclusion of this race is quite a way away but most of the rest of the world is hoping that Trump starts to fade sooner rather than later.
Donald Trump on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 6773 viewsphact0rri

Honestly I wouldn't be suprised if Trump got the nod from the republican primaries. Though if were honest, if this happens I can't see him getting enough votes to seal the gig on a general election.

By-the-Bye Biden did already say he isn't going to run.. like a few months ago.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Donald Trump on 15:23 - Jan 27 with 6754 viewsLoyal

I think he would make a great frontman for the sex pistols ala Ronnie Biggs.

Donald Trump on 18:00 - Jan 27 with 6690 viewsjohnlangy

Donald Trump on 14:45 - Jan 27 by acejack3065

Tbh I've taken an eye off the race recently but didn't Uncle Joe rule himself out of a run in October? Surely the democratic race is a straight bout between Hilary and Sanders at this stage.

I think the worry with Trump is people expected his run to crumble pretty much instantly and he hasn't. In fact he's lurched from one PR set-piece to another gaining support regardless of what lunacy is his flavor of the day. The fact that the possibility still exists of him receiving the nomination after all the bile he's been spewing is quite alarming to outsiders looking in.

I know the conclusion of this race is quite a way away but most of the rest of the world is hoping that Trump starts to fade sooner rather than later.

Talking about lunacy, did you see that complete moron Sarah Palin's speech supporting him ? Most of what she said was rubbish. Not in a crap argument sense but simply that the words she put together didn't constitute a proper sentence.

She also said recently that immigrants into the USA would have to learn to speak 'American' (seriously). Well, I think she'll be sitting alongside them at remedial class level.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 6675 viewslancasterswan

For every point Trump gains for the Republicans, the Democrats gain two. They would rather elect the wife of a former President they attempted to impeach than Trump, and the US has never had a female President.

Anyway, the whole election comes down to about 5 states Florida, Ohio, Nevada, W Virginia and somewhere else from memory. The others just vote for their donkey or elephant. The whole focus will be on those states.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:10]
Donald Trump on 19:09 - Jan 27 with 6639 viewsThursday

Anyone who believes that Trump will be sworn in next January is barking.
Donald Trump on 19:16 - Jan 27 with 6625 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 18:08 - Jan 27 by lancasterswan

For every point Trump gains for the Republicans, the Democrats gain two. They would rather elect the wife of a former President they attempted to impeach than Trump, and the US has never had a female President.

Anyway, the whole election comes down to about 5 states Florida, Ohio, Nevada, W Virginia and somewhere else from memory. The others just vote for their donkey or elephant. The whole focus will be on those states.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 18:10]

Living here for the last two and half years is a real eye opener. Trump is a really dislikable person, but he is different to rest of the candidates as is Ben Carson, but Trump says what the Republican voters want to here e.g Small Goverment, Pro-life and 100 % for the 2nd Amendment and the NRA. To see the debates are so defining the GOP candidates express they have an 'A' rating with the NRA and yet Hillary and Bernie are proud to confess they have a negative rating with the same organization when they have the Democratic debates. To be honest none is worth on vote between them. Trump is an ego on legs,Rubio too young and inexperienced, Cruz is totally dislikable and has question marks over his American heritage and Bush is just part of the Bush dynasty! On the other side Hillary has a ton of baggage that would weigh down a Jumbo Jet and Bernie Sanders is just too old.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 19:19 - Jan 27 with 6617 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 19:09 - Jan 27 by Thursday

Anyone who believes that Trump will be sworn in next January is barking.

I doubt he'll even get anywhere near the nomination. Nobody's cast a vote yet.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump on 19:20 - Jan 27 with 6615 viewsphact0rri

Donald Trump on 19:16 - Jan 27 by snork44

Living here for the last two and half years is a real eye opener. Trump is a really dislikable person, but he is different to rest of the candidates as is Ben Carson, but Trump says what the Republican voters want to here e.g Small Goverment, Pro-life and 100 % for the 2nd Amendment and the NRA. To see the debates are so defining the GOP candidates express they have an 'A' rating with the NRA and yet Hillary and Bernie are proud to confess they have a negative rating with the same organization when they have the Democratic debates. To be honest none is worth on vote between them. Trump is an ego on legs,Rubio too young and inexperienced, Cruz is totally dislikable and has question marks over his American heritage and Bush is just part of the Bush dynasty! On the other side Hillary has a ton of baggage that would weigh down a Jumbo Jet and Bernie Sanders is just too old.

Cruz was born on a US Military base... its really a silly bit of contention... though honestly I think the demos are going to have an easy go this time. Swear the Republican primaries look like a Saturday night live sketch.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Donald Trump on 19:22 - Jan 27 with 6605 viewsThursday

Donald Trump on 19:19 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt he'll even get anywhere near the nomination. Nobody's cast a vote yet.

He will be sworn at next January--just a small preposition away, so I can understand the confusion from the barkers.
Donald Trump on 19:30 - Jan 27 with 6584 viewsDr_Winston

Lots of quotes out there from Trumps past basically detailing exactly what he was going to do if he ever ran for election. Like this one...

He knows his audience and he's playing them like a virtuoso.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 19:46 - Jan 27 with 6566 viewsGowerjack

Surely even the most rabid Tea Party Republican can see that a vote for Trump is actually a vote for Clinton?

Mind you they are a very strange group seem to be convinced the Government's trying to kill them!

Dav is right though it's a phoney war at present.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Donald Trump on 20:43 - Jan 27 with 6542 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump on 14:45 - Jan 27 by acejack3065

You've taken an eye off the race recently.

Biden has hedged on his "ruling himself out." In his more recent words [or close paraphrase], "One should never say 'never' in politics." Most observers of U.S. politics are convinced that he'll get back in if Hill goes to Hell in an indictment-basket. For them, the above quotation confirms that intention..

To understand U.S. presidential campaigns,you must know several things, one of the most important is that there are two general blocks of voters whose viewpoints never show up in the polls -- true neutrals [usually registered as "independents" or whatever their state calls that kind of registration] and "soft" voters from the opposition who are willing to vote for a member of the other party. Those voters gave Reagan his landslide win.

They tell more as the campaign goes on. At this time, I wouldn't venture a guess how they will go in this one.

Don't assign any weight to these Iowa caucuses for several reasons.

1. There're not "official" -- the "official" votes come later in yet another set of caucuses, this time to select delegates -- which actually count.

2. Voters can vote in either party's caucus regardless of party registration; and they can change registration as they are standing in line to get in.

3. "Winners" of Iowa caucuses rarely get near their party's nomination.

Easy, big fella!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Donald Trump on 21:04 - Jan 27 with 6512 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 19:30 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Lots of quotes out there from Trumps past basically detailing exactly what he was going to do if he ever ran for election. Like this one...

He knows his audience and he's playing them like a virtuoso.

If that's accurate, every other (sane) Republican candidate needs to get the word out. Before it's too late.

It should be enough to end the Republicans' Trump Nightmare once and for all. Of course I've thought that about several other things he's said...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 6504 viewsDr_Winston

Donald Trump on 21:04 - Jan 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

If that's accurate, every other (sane) Republican candidate needs to get the word out. Before it's too late.

It should be enough to end the Republicans' Trump Nightmare once and for all. Of course I've thought that about several other things he's said...

It's been out for a while. Would appear that nobody cares.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Donald Trump on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 6480 viewsLoyal

I see the British networks did their bit last night with the ' mad world of Donald trump '
Real egg on faces if the unthinkable does happen.

Have we banned him yet ?

Donald Trump on 21:11 - Jan 27 with 6479 viewsNeathJack

I'd have thought the biggest problem the Republicans would have is if Trump doesn't' get the nomination and then decides to stand as an independent (he's certainly got the finances to do so) thus splitting the GOP vote.
Donald Trump on 21:14 - Jan 27 with 6447 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 21:11 - Jan 27 by Loyal

I see the British networks did their bit last night with the ' mad world of Donald trump '
Real egg on faces if the unthinkable does happen.

Have we banned him yet ?

Banned him FFS,what a joke that is I'd love to know how many lefties signed the petition.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump on 21:15 - Jan 27 with 6458 viewsSwanzay

Lets all remember 80% of americans dont have passports and thier knowledge of the real world is beyond the pale.

He will collect all the midwest and southern votes for sure. the republicans dont seem to have a realistic counter that can reach the people thae way he does or funding.

Going to be interesting times, although cant see him getting into office.

He likes to get his own way though this could be his downfall.
Donald Trump on 21:15 - Jan 27 with 6456 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump on 21:14 - Jan 27 by Darran

Banned him FFS,what a joke that is I'd love to know how many lefties signed the petition.

I thought parliament was voting on it ?

Donald Trump on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 6449 viewsVetchitBack

As I understand the People Magazine quote is false.

I hate Trump but anyone who has the courage and ideological freedom to attack Islam is making a promising start.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024