Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref v Newcastle 16:05 - Nov 17 with 4698 viewshoopstilidie

Chris bloody Foy

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Ref v Newcastle on 16:11 - Nov 17 with 4686 viewsWokingR

Sir Chris Foy

Will always remember his performance in our first game back in the Premiership at home to Chelsea. Won the game, a penalty, 2 sendings off and a record number of yellow cards all against the scum.
He has earned 'Hall of Fame' status
Ref v Newcastle on 16:17 - Nov 17 with 4658 viewsShotKneesHoop

Brilliant appointment - 1 - 0 win on its way.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ref v Newcastle on 16:22 - Nov 17 with 4650 viewsDWQPR

In fear of jinxing Saturday and seeing four penalties awarded against us and three sendings off, there is plenty worse than Chris Foy to contend with in this league, such as Mike 'Kunt' Dean, Martin Atkinson, Anthony Taylor, Phil Dowd and Neil Swarbrick.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ref v Newcastle on 16:24 - Nov 17 with 4639 viewsRangersw12

Ref v Newcastle on 16:22 - Nov 17 by DWQPR

In fear of jinxing Saturday and seeing four penalties awarded against us and three sendings off, there is plenty worse than Chris Foy to contend with in this league, such as Mike 'Kunt' Dean, Martin Atkinson, Anthony Taylor, Phil Dowd and Neil Swarbrick.

The young shrew looking ref is a quim as well
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 16:25]
Ref v Newcastle on 16:47 - Nov 17 with 4576 viewsadhoc_qpr

Chris Foy is the ultimate 'homer' ref - any home penalty shout given, fouls let go etc while away teams get held to a completely different set of rules...
Ref v Newcastle on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 4523 viewsbosh67

We lost the last game he reefed but that was more about us than him.

Sir Chris Foy is the greatest ref to have ever lived because of that historical Chelsea game where he was rightly knighted and made a guardian of the Rangers Saints afterwards.

Newcastle are flying. They are on fire. They are proving everyone wrong.

In think we can do them!

I think we will do them.

I don't think our great lord Sir Chris will even need to intervene.

Expecting a top notch game but I think we can edge it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ref v Newcastle on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 4498 viewsTheBlob

Ref v Newcastle on 17:12 - Nov 17 by bosh67

We lost the last game he reefed but that was more about us than him.

Sir Chris Foy is the greatest ref to have ever lived because of that historical Chelsea game where he was rightly knighted and made a guardian of the Rangers Saints afterwards.

Newcastle are flying. They are on fire. They are proving everyone wrong.

In think we can do them!

I think we will do them.

I don't think our great lord Sir Chris will even need to intervene.

Expecting a top notch game but I think we can edge it.

The Bar Codes have 5 major injuries,no better chance to lace them up.

Got a lot of time for Foy.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ref v Newcastle on 17:37 - Nov 17 with 4485 views18StoneOfHoop

Ref v Newcastle on 17:32 - Nov 17 by TheBlob

The Bar Codes have 5 major injuries,no better chance to lace them up.

Got a lot of time for Foy.

23rd October 2011,one of the greatest days of mine and Sir Chris Foy's lives.

Over 3 years already...time flies or what?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Ref v Newcastle on 17:42 - Nov 17 with 4479 viewsterryb

Ref v Newcastle on 16:47 - Nov 17 by adhoc_qpr

Chris Foy is the ultimate 'homer' ref - any home penalty shout given, fouls let go etc while away teams get held to a completely different set of rules...

I give this award to Mr Kevin "friend of the home side" Friend.

Come to that, the term applies to most referees. Even if it is not a conscious decision by the ref.

We could have had a better appointment but it could definitely be worse!
Ref v Newcastle on 07:37 - Nov 18 with 4254 viewskingsburyR

Score more than they do.

Takes the ref factor out of the game.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ref v Newcastle on 10:40 - Nov 18 with 4197 viewsTopCat34

Hope he doesn't 'Foy-l' our plans.

Sorry.
Ref v Newcastle on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 4124 viewsAntti_Heinola

Thing about Foy is that although Chelsea went mental, the decisions that went against them were all correct. What people forget is that other decisions were a bit abject. Ashley Cole should certainly have received a second yellow, if not earlier in the game, then definitely when he hacked down one of our players just on the final whistle. Pretty sure someone else should have gone too.

Bare bones.

Ref v Newcastle on 22:30 - Nov 18 with 4021 viewsNorthernr

stats, history etc

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36888
Ref v Newcastle on 10:23 - Nov 19 with 3934 viewsTopCat34

Ref v Newcastle on 12:39 - Nov 18 by Antti_Heinola

Thing about Foy is that although Chelsea went mental, the decisions that went against them were all correct. What people forget is that other decisions were a bit abject. Ashley Cole should certainly have received a second yellow, if not earlier in the game, then definitely when he hacked down one of our players just on the final whistle. Pretty sure someone else should have gone too.

The thing about that penalty was that Helguson was always exceptionally good at going down - he won so many penalties for us (rightly or wrongly) and usually ended up converting them. The rest of the game is a bit of a blur, but I agree Foy reffed, what turned out to be an uncontrollable game, very well.
Ref v Newcastle on 11:41 - Nov 19 with 3902 viewsW7Ranger

Ref v Newcastle on 22:30 - Nov 18 by Northernr

stats, history etc

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36888

This is what really fcuks me off about this pathetic £20k fine we've just received...

"Chelsea will be fined £25,000 for totting up seven yellow cards and two reds in this match and they have little grounds for complaint in any of the nine cases."

Chelsea on received a fine for the totting up of bookings - I think if it's 5 or more it's a statutory fine of £25k. But 7 bookings AND 2 reds, not to mention the lack of control and harassment of the Officials from there players throughout didn't warrant anything extra on top.

Yet we receive a poxy fine for daring to approach the referee (quite rightly!) to "query" why a goal had been disallowed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024