Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 37630 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 10357 viewssimmo

The footage of them shooting a police officer from point blank range is quite chilling. The guy was already on the floor shot and they just strolled past and put a few more rounds in him, real casual like.

I hope these guys are caught before they kill anymore civilians.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paris Shootings... on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 10355 viewsandygg

Jihaadist retards strike again. Mugs the lot of them.
Paris Shootings... on 13:50 - Jan 7 with 10340 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 13:48 - Jan 7 by andygg

Jihaadist retards strike again. Mugs the lot of them.

Very dangerous mugs.

Only a matter of time before this happens here

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 13:51 - Jan 7 with 10334 viewsQPR442

I actually think it will have the opposite affect. Charlie Hebdo wasn't exactly a major seller but now everyone will want to support it.
I have just seen some old interviews with staff at the office. They were just normal people, artists that were doing a job. A normal office which could have been like the Spectator in London.
These vile terrorists with their sick beliefs only make people like me dislike them more when they do stuff like this.
The French have a good secret service and i am sure in the future you will hear of two men having their throats cut for no apparent reason in some dark alley.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 13:52]
Paris Shootings... on 13:53 - Jan 7 with 10315 viewsGloucs_R

Back from Syria no doubt.

and people say we shouldnt arrest these people returning to our shores.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paris Shootings... on 13:54 - Jan 7 with 10296 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... on 13:51 - Jan 7 by QPR442

I actually think it will have the opposite affect. Charlie Hebdo wasn't exactly a major seller but now everyone will want to support it.
I have just seen some old interviews with staff at the office. They were just normal people, artists that were doing a job. A normal office which could have been like the Spectator in London.
These vile terrorists with their sick beliefs only make people like me dislike them more when they do stuff like this.
The French have a good secret service and i am sure in the future you will hear of two men having their throats cut for no apparent reason in some dark alley.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 13:52]

More like Private Eye.
Syria next stop then.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 13:56 - Jan 7 with 10277 viewsHayesender

Well the muslims have certainly taught the French satirists not to say Islam is violent.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 13:59 - Jan 7 with 10243 viewsTheBlob

Give it two or three days to digest this and it'll be all over Youtube as a conspiracy theory.Who does this benefit and why now?
Be vigilant people,nobody's going to protect you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 14:17 - Jan 7 with 10175 viewsWestbourneR

And the French police carry guns as a matter of routine. Won't be pretty if it happens here.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Paris Shootings... on 14:49 - Jan 7 with 10088 viewsrunningman75

Very sad once again there will be an initial anti Islam reaction. These animals do not represent Islam. I am sure there will be calls for greater security and possible ID cards. I do not want a totalitarian regime but if people have nothing to hide then I am all for tougher security measures within reason.
Paris Shootings... on 15:03 - Jan 7 with 10017 viewsstuabd

Paris Shootings... on 14:49 - Jan 7 by runningman75

Very sad once again there will be an initial anti Islam reaction. These animals do not represent Islam. I am sure there will be calls for greater security and possible ID cards. I do not want a totalitarian regime but if people have nothing to hide then I am all for tougher security measures within reason.

Good post.
Paris Shootings... on 15:08 - Jan 7 with 9992 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RIP. Horrifying.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paris Shootings... on 15:17 - Jan 7 with 9929 viewsBrightonhoop

Sick to the back teeth of these muslim retards. And sick of hearing they don't represent Islam. Well they aren't coming out of anyone elses community are they, hiding in plain sight? Cowardly vvankers.
Paris Shootings... on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 9862 viewsSuperhoop83

Paris Shootings... on 15:17 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Sick to the back teeth of these muslim retards. And sick of hearing they don't represent Islam. Well they aren't coming out of anyone elses community are they, hiding in plain sight? Cowardly vvankers.

That's a bit like saying that shameless TV Evangelist money-grabbing rip-off merchants represent all Christians. I'm not religious at all but tarring everyone with the same brush is wrong - and dangerous.

RIP to all those who died today.

Suffering since 1978.

Paris Shootings... on 15:33 - Jan 7 with 9849 viewsbosh67

RIP to all that fell.

Problem is that these guys are being trained in much the same cell way as the IRA so it is going to be tough to hunt them down or stop other attacks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Paris Shootings... on 15:38 - Jan 7 with 9813 viewsElHoop

Paris Shootings... on 15:39 - Jan 7 with 9810 viewsBrightonhoop

Paris Shootings... on 15:31 - Jan 7 by Superhoop83

That's a bit like saying that shameless TV Evangelist money-grabbing rip-off merchants represent all Christians. I'm not religious at all but tarring everyone with the same brush is wrong - and dangerous.

Perhaps, but the evangelists aren't gunning down people they find disagreeable. We're too farking soft and need to start fighting fire with fire. They dont warrant the civility of Judicial Process,round up any suspects and tick them all on an island somewhere so the rest of us can enjoy peace and security again.

I know some will find my view objectionable but we need a radical approach or it i never going to cease and will only get worse. If these knuts can get there hands on Pakistans nukes nobody will be going down Loftus Road again. Facts are facts and time is running out.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 15:43]
Paris Shootings... on 15:42 - Jan 7 with 9773 viewsMaggsinho

Paris Shootings... on 15:39 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Perhaps, but the evangelists aren't gunning down people they find disagreeable. We're too farking soft and need to start fighting fire with fire. They dont warrant the civility of Judicial Process,round up any suspects and tick them all on an island somewhere so the rest of us can enjoy peace and security again.

I know some will find my view objectionable but we need a radical approach or it i never going to cease and will only get worse. If these knuts can get there hands on Pakistans nukes nobody will be going down Loftus Road again. Facts are facts and time is running out.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 15:43]

Didn't they try that with Guantanamo? Didn't really work.
Paris Shootings... on 15:44 - Jan 7 with 9763 viewsBrightonhoop

Paris Shootings... on 15:42 - Jan 7 by Maggsinho

Didn't they try that with Guantanamo? Didn't really work.

Well none of them have killed again since being incarcerated. I'd say that kinda worked.
Paris Shootings... on 15:46 - Jan 7 with 9746 viewsQPR442

Paris Shootings... on 15:31 - Jan 7 by Superhoop83

however they are clearly heard saying what they did was in a response of cartoons/comments about their religion. This is a religious thing whether it is just a few nutters.
The thing is, its always about the same relgion. I never hear of the old dears down at my local village church blowing people up every other week on the news.
As i said in an earlier post, lets hope these nutters get taken out by the police as death is the only thing they seem to understand.
Paris Shootings... on 15:48 - Jan 7 with 9732 viewssimmo

Paris Shootings... on 15:44 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Well none of them have killed again since being incarcerated. I'd say that kinda worked.

Maybe because some of them were never killers in the first place? Just happened to look like people that were...

I am not saying in certain circumstances we shouldn't do more to protect ourselves, I just worry whenever somebody thinks of extreme solutions. I don't want us to be as extreme as the people that carry out these atrocities, I wouldn't want to drop to their level.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paris Shootings... on 15:49 - Jan 7 with 9719 viewsLblock

If Dave Allen was alive and working now, if Spitting Image were still doing their thing...
Well they'd be targets for attack for sure!

Seems to me that tolerance is a one way street with certain religions

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 15:50 - Jan 7 with 9720 viewsdaveB

Ricky Gervais said it well today

Blasphemy: A law to protect an all-powerful, supernatural deity from getting its feelings hurt.
Paris Shootings... on 15:52 - Jan 7 with 9696 viewsMaggsinho

Paris Shootings... on 15:44 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Most of the inmates have been released without charge. Not only that but it's become a propaganda own goal and rallying tool for islamic extremism.
Paris Shootings... on 15:56 - Jan 7 with 9662 viewsRangersw12

Just remember , Islam is the religion of peace.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024