Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night 10:21 - May 2 with 15095 viewsJigsore

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/rio-ferdinand-wife-rebecca-ferdinand-2435616.a

How long has this been going on? Suddenly I feel bad for blaming him for bad performances if he's been preoccupied with his wife's cancer. Rip.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:26 - May 2 with 9147 viewsbatmanhoop

awful news, my thoughts are with Rio's family. Rest in Peace Rebecca
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:29 - May 2 with 9110 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terrible news. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:29 - May 2 with 9090 viewsDiscodroids

awful awful awful news.

RIP Rebecca
xx

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:30 - May 2 with 9084 viewsRangersDave

Commiserations to Rio from me to.

Sometimes there are more important things in life than football.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:30 - May 2 with 9081 viewsMrSheen

How shocking. No age at all, poor woman.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:32 - May 2 with 9054 viewscarlh5266

Jigsore,

You like all the football family are passionate, without that football is nothing. We all make our judgements on what we know at that time. R.I.P. Mrs Ferdinand - Much too young. Our thought are with Rio & Family, x
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:34 - May 2 with 9026 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It does put football into perspective.

My thoughts are also with Rio and family.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:35 - May 2 with 9011 viewsLblock

Another perspective check there - this football thing means nothing really does it?

That is tragic, tragic news.

RIP to his missus and thoughts with Rio and his kids

X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:42 - May 2 with 8924 viewsHarrowRoadR

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:35 - May 2 by Lblock

Another perspective check there - this football thing means nothing really does it?

That is tragic, tragic news.

RIP to his missus and thoughts with Rio and his kids

X

R.I.P How tragic, such a short life. This is the second one this morning for me, one of my oldest friend's son died this week aged 47.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:43 - May 2 with 8912 viewsBushman

Awful.
Poor bloke has obviously been under it for a while.
Respect to him for keeping it private & trying to play on through it as long as he could.

RIP

Ps this is when a minutes silence would actually be appropriate & mean something.
[Post edited 2 May 2015 10:46]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:43 - May 2 with 8901 viewsTheBlob

Stunningly awful news.
We're all with you big fella. x

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:48 - May 2 with 8818 viewsPinnerRob

HoW tragic Puts everything into perspective now RIP
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:57 - May 2 with 8723 viewsdaveB

awful and for explains a lot about his absence in the last few weeks. so sad for him and his family. He has 3 young kids as well.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:05 - May 2 with 8653 viewsWesty75

Desperately sad news.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:08 - May 2 with 8614 viewsQPRMUSO

Shockingly terrible news, from the Brazil documentary I saw he appeared to have a wonderful connection with his young family. My condolences to Rio and his family.

Take care big fella.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:11 - May 2 with 8583 viewsOldPedro

Very sad news which puts football into perspective. Deepest sympathies to Rio and his family

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:13 - May 2 with 8572 viewsflynnbo

Terribly sad news. Thoughts with the family. RIP Rebecca.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:17 - May 2 with 8529 viewsSpiritofGregory

RIP.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:20 - May 2 with 8514 viewspaulparker

Poor woman
Goes to show you can have all the money in the world all the material things in life but
Without your health it's all means nothing
Terrible disease

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:21 - May 2 with 8494 viewsHollowayRanger

life can be so short and cruel

RIp and respect to him for not reacting to the abuse he's got and for not going public

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:28 - May 2 with 8443 viewsexiled_dictator

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 10:43 - May 2 by TheBlob

Stunningly awful news.
We're all with you big fella. x

yeah indeed
desperately sad news and puts all else into perspective.

thoughts and prayers .....

maybe the new royal baby should be called rebecca, as opposed to james.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:29 - May 2 with 8438 viewslondonscottish

Shocking news. Way way to early and with a young family too.

Desperately sad.

RIP.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:31 - May 2 with 8419 viewsBerkoRanger

My deepest sympathies as a lifelong R's fan go out to Rio and his family today. Terrible news - puts so much into perspective.
Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:37 - May 2 with 8364 viewsted_hendrix

Desperately sad news for the bloke and his kids, I sincerely hope him and his kids have the strength to get through this.
This life can be so bloody cruel at times.
Condolences to you Rio and you're children.
God bless you all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thoughts with Rio Ferdinand - his wife died last night on 11:39 - May 2 with 8349 viewsjohncharles

RIP Rebecca. Thoughts are with you Rio and young family.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024