Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Wages 11:20 - May 4 with 2933 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Seriously, where does everyone get their figures from? I've never seen a player's payslip in my life.

Certainly wouldn't give a player the chop based on wages i've imagined up in my head.
Player Wages on 11:46 - May 4 with 2885 viewssix_foot_two

I saw on here the other day that we didn't go for Sherwood as his pay demands were too high. No where have I seen it reported how much he wanted nor do I believe was the poster was priviy to any pay negotiations between the owner and Sherwood.

Therefore you must assume that it was completely made up.

I think people make up inflated wages etc when they have an agenda against player or prospective player .
Player Wages on 12:12 - May 4 with 2826 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Player Wages on 11:46 - May 4 by six_foot_two

I saw on here the other day that we didn't go for Sherwood as his pay demands were too high. No where have I seen it reported how much he wanted nor do I believe was the poster was priviy to any pay negotiations between the owner and Sherwood.

Therefore you must assume that it was completely made up.

I think people make up inflated wages etc when they have an agenda against player or prospective player .

'Cumbersome player. His salary is utter madness'

A quote on another thread about Onouha.
Player Wages on 13:21 - May 4 with 2728 viewsTacticalR

Harry is very good for giving out inside information on player salaries.

Air hostess clique

Player Wages on 15:13 - May 4 with 2612 viewspeejaybee

Player Wages on 13:21 - May 4 by TacticalR

Harry is very good for giving out inside information on player salaries.

Do you believe everything you read ??????????????//

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Player Wages on 15:23 - May 4 with 2584 viewskensalriser

They make it up, Bazza. Or base them on newspaper reports. Which are made up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Player Wages on 15:26 - May 4 with 2577 viewsWeaverQPR

Remember when Jay Bothroyds contract got leaked just before he signed for us, 25k pw people doing their nuts at us paying that amount

@WeavQPR

Player Wages on 15:27 - May 4 with 2567 viewsDiscodroids

well i would guess that they are pretty high,when you consider we had the 8th biggest wage bill in the entire country last season , inc premier league, while taking the championship by the scruff of the neck .

i doubt our lads wer'nt waging war with the eastern europeans and freegans for the out of date findus crispy pancakes in the skip twixt the back of 'iceland'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Player Wages on 15:34 - May 4 with 2566 viewskensalriser

And we certainly know that Karl Henry is doing alright Jack.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Player Wages on 19:18 - May 4 with 2395 viewsNW10Hoop

It seems as though the flavour of the month amongst QPR fans is to bang on about the fortunes we've been paying to our players and yearning to have a cap of £250 a week for kids who are playing for the privilege of playing in the hoops. And while I sincerely hope that some of our kids break in to the first team, some of my favourite players as a kid, and indeed currently are players who probably cared very little for QPR before coming to us.

Yes, players like Shaun Wright Phillips are great examples of everything wrong with recent transfer policy, but players like Rob Green, Clint Hill, Ned, Ale Faurlin and even players like Richard Dunne, Joey Barton and Charlie Austin seem to understand that while we don't expect to win every week, we do expect effort and playing with a bit of pride.

Back when I was a kid players like David Bardsley, Andy Sinton, Alan MacDonald and Clive Wilson came into the club, into teams that won more often than not and came to fall in love with our little club.

My point is that i don't want a total cull of our squad. I don't want to lose our best players or even some of our ok players. I want us to keep the players who we think can do a job for us, regardless of their big wages or value on the transfer market. I want them to be supplemented by the best of our youth as well as well thought out signings. Surely losing all the genuine dead weight coming to the end of their contracts means that the club doesn't have to go through a period of severe Austerity?
Player Wages on 19:34 - May 4 with 2365 viewsSpiritofGregory

Player Wages on 12:12 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Cumbersome player. His salary is utter madness'

A quote on another thread about Onouha.

Like Disco said we had the 8th highest wage bill in the country. The Cumbersome one will be on a handsome salary.
Player Wages on 19:43 - May 4 with 2356 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The players earn eye watering salaries. I don't need to see a payslip to verify this, the accounts and a £200million debt tell its own story.
[Post edited 4 May 2015 19:45]
Player Wages on 19:46 - May 4 with 2335 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Player Wages on 19:43 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

The players earn eye watering salaries. I don't need to see a payslip to verify this, the accounts and a £200million debt tell its own story.
[Post edited 4 May 2015 19:45]

Who said the wage bill wasn't high? Not me.

Talking about specific figures.
Player Wages on 19:48 - May 4 with 2327 viewsdanehoop

But SOG, you mean that you don't actually know? I am stunned, I am you comment so authoritatively again on something that you clearly have no accurate information on.

Maybe you can share with us some wonderful hindsight dressed up as thoughtful opinion?

Never knowingly understood

Player Wages on 19:51 - May 4 with 2318 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Player Wages on 19:34 - May 4 by SpiritofGregory

Like Disco said we had the 8th highest wage bill in the country. The Cumbersome one will be on a handsome salary.

You said 'his salary is utter madness'

'his salary' As if you knew.

Is Austin's salary madness? Or Phillips? What does Brian Murphy earn? What is Clint Hill's goal bonus? Did he get paid for his phantom goal v Bolton? What fine did Barton get for his sending off v Hull?
Player Wages on 19:56 - May 4 with 2310 viewsWilloW4

Player Wages on 19:46 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

They're all on £100 a week, with a£5.goal bonus, and a £10 win bonus..it's true cos my auntie Gladys works down the local tax office.... Looks like Charlie Austin has made a couple of quid, but the rest are seriously skint... Poor little bastards, I do feel for them... I could offer some a few days shovelling shit on a building site but...!!!
Player Wages on 20:09 - May 4 with 2278 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Player Wages on 19:46 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

To me it's irrelevant. Whether it's 40, 50, 60 or 70k a week, most players in our squad are not worth it.
Player Wages on 20:14 - May 4 with 2261 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Player Wages on 19:18 - May 4 by NW10Hoop

It seems as though the flavour of the month amongst QPR fans is to bang on about the fortunes we've been paying to our players and yearning to have a cap of £250 a week for kids who are playing for the privilege of playing in the hoops. And while I sincerely hope that some of our kids break in to the first team, some of my favourite players as a kid, and indeed currently are players who probably cared very little for QPR before coming to us.

Yes, players like Shaun Wright Phillips are great examples of everything wrong with recent transfer policy, but players like Rob Green, Clint Hill, Ned, Ale Faurlin and even players like Richard Dunne, Joey Barton and Charlie Austin seem to understand that while we don't expect to win every week, we do expect effort and playing with a bit of pride.

Back when I was a kid players like David Bardsley, Andy Sinton, Alan MacDonald and Clive Wilson came into the club, into teams that won more often than not and came to fall in love with our little club.

My point is that i don't want a total cull of our squad. I don't want to lose our best players or even some of our ok players. I want us to keep the players who we think can do a job for us, regardless of their big wages or value on the transfer market. I want them to be supplemented by the best of our youth as well as well thought out signings. Surely losing all the genuine dead weight coming to the end of their contracts means that the club doesn't have to go through a period of severe Austerity?

Personally I do want a cull. A change of culture requires a change in personnel. In addition the salaries some of our players earn is simply unsustainable and unjustified.
Player Wages on 20:45 - May 4 with 2218 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Player Wages on 20:14 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

Personally I do want a cull. A change of culture requires a change in personnel. In addition the salaries some of our players earn is simply unsustainable and unjustified.

I think i've wasted enough time shouting at a wall for now.
Player Wages on 21:43 - May 4 with 2147 viewsNW10Hoop

Player Wages on 20:14 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

Brilliant. Let's get rid of our best assets along with the dead wood. Let's force TF out and cross our fingers that Amit or the Mittals swoop in even though they haven't shown a great deal of interest yet and their footballing cv is pretty similar to TF.

It's akin to chopping your cock off because you found a lump on one of your nuts and then hoping it will grow back.
Player Wages on 23:13 - May 4 with 2067 viewsDufster

Player Wages on 21:43 - May 4 by NW10Hoop

Brilliant. Let's get rid of our best assets along with the dead wood. Let's force TF out and cross our fingers that Amit or the Mittals swoop in even though they haven't shown a great deal of interest yet and their footballing cv is pretty similar to TF.

It's akin to chopping your cock off because you found a lump on one of your nuts and then hoping it will grow back.

Regardless of wages, pretty sure there will be an exodus of players in July!

I Say!

Player Wages on 09:17 - May 5 with 1956 viewspeejaybee

Name me a player that EARNs his wages week after week.

Player Wages on 13:54 - May 5 with 1872 viewsNW10Hoop

Player Wages on 09:17 - May 5 by peejaybee

Name me a player that EARNs his wages week after week.

Charlie Austin.
Player Wages on 14:01 - May 5 with 1857 viewspeejaybee

And the other one is ??????????????????????

Player Wages on 14:03 - May 5 with 1851 viewsNW10Hoop

Player Wages on 14:01 - May 5 by peejaybee

And the other one is ??????????????????????

Rob Green.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024