Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute lowlifes 14:22 - May 25 with 4163 viewsQPR1882

Was on gumtree for £1500 last night

Absolute lowlifes on 14:29 - May 25 with 4113 viewsbatmanhoop

Beckford lobbed his shirt over and it ended with half a dozen kids squabbling over it. Sad
Absolute lowlifes on 16:59 - May 25 with 3838 viewstribalr

She'll get named and shamed.
Absolute lowlifes on 17:08 - May 25 with 3785 viewsHollowayRanger

yep scummy cow stole it off that kid, wonder if his parents could charge her with thieft if beckford said he intended it to go to that kid

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Absolute lowlifes on 20:19 - May 25 with 3464 viewsTGRRRSSS

Club have reacted quickly but cannot believe what she did.
However the fact Beckford threw it how he did means he cannot really say he intended a specific person to get the shirt.
I think years ago Linkeker did this at Spurs on his last game at home he specifically gave it to a person rather than simply throw the shirt.
Nevertheless she is vile scum and hope she'd named and shamed
Absolute lowlifes on 21:06 - May 25 with 3331 viewsYorkRanger

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/babb/11628280/The-heartbreaking-tale-o

Another perspective, quite interesting....
Absolute lowlifes on 21:30 - May 25 with 3259 viewsbatmanhoop

I wonder what the reaction would've been had SWP lobbed his shirt to the r's contingent at the Etihad
Absolute lowlifes on 22:28 - May 25 with 3065 viewsBklynRanger

Absolute lowlifes on 21:06 - May 25 by YorkRanger

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/babb/11628280/The-heartbreaking-tale-o

Another perspective, quite interesting....

I'm lost and I demand an answer.
Absolute lowlifes on 23:24 - May 25 with 2974 viewsCHUBBS

Mum knows best hey,just goes to show whatutter shambolic bollox the media like to portray.
I hope she gets treated with the contempt she deserves for that dreadful behavior.
Login to get fewer ads

Absolute lowlifes on 08:50 - May 26 with 2749 viewsDiscodroids

just seen this. made me grimace and retch.i noticed the geezer in his rather fashionable ensemble of addidas point to the hags shoulder as if to say its hers.

hope she gets gout of the cnt lips and his early bird open top chicken pie at the harvester has ricin spores in it.

the slags.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Absolute lowlifes on 09:20 - May 26 with 2693 viewstoboboly

If they weren't his parents then who is? Especially as the guy walks off with him. Storm in a tea cup frankly. Whenever shirts get thrown into the crowd it's always the biggest person who gets it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Absolute lowlifes on 10:09 - May 26 with 2601 viewsizlingtonhoop

£1500!?

Weimar Germany would wince...
Absolute lowlifes on 12:55 - May 26 with 2473 viewsJuzzie

Absolute lowlifes on 14:29 - May 25 by batmanhoop

Beckford lobbed his shirt over and it ended with half a dozen kids squabbling over it. Sad

Kids squabbling over it is one thing but an adult snatching it off the kids then putting it on Gumtree for £1500 is something else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024