Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grocer Heath 13:15 - Aug 3 with 3943 viewsTheBlob

At last.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/595681/IPPC-probe-Wiltshire-Police-sex-abuse-cl

Next up......"sausages"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Grocer Heath on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 3900 viewsClive_Anderson

Hardly a massive surprise.

Probably quicker to list all the famous people from then that weren't up to something.
Grocer Heath on 13:56 - Aug 3 with 3800 viewsDorse

Grocer Heath on 13:22 - Aug 3 by Clive_Anderson

Hardly a massive surprise.

Probably quicker to list all the famous people from then that weren't up to something.

It's basically just Floella Benjamin. The rest were nonces.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Grocer Heath on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 3771 viewsTheBlob

Muffin The Mule.

Says it all really.

Grocer Heath on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 3767 views1BobbyHazell

Timmy Mallet must be sh1tting himself.
Grocer Heath on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 3766 viewsbatmanhoop

always they expose the filth when they are dead. Those who knew and didn't act are just as culpable
Grocer Heath on 14:04 - Aug 3 with 3741 views1BobbyHazell

Grocer Heath on 13:59 - Aug 3 by batmanhoop

always they expose the filth when they are dead. Those who knew and didn't act are just as culpable

Funny how any official investigation into these things always come up with f**k all. Missing files etc etc.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jul/31/blackout-system-not-used-to-suppres

Some researchers suggest that they're still at it.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 14:05]
Grocer Heath on 14:19 - Aug 3 with 3698 viewsbatmanhoop

Grocer Heath on 14:04 - Aug 3 by 1BobbyHazell

Funny how any official investigation into these things always come up with f**k all. Missing files etc etc.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jul/31/blackout-system-not-used-to-suppres

Some researchers suggest that they're still at it.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 14:05]

problem is it goes right to the very top of the establishment, politicians, judiciary et al
Grocer Heath on 15:02 - Aug 3 with 3631 viewsHayesender

Many a young care home boy was buggered, killed and thrown overboard from uncle Teds boat, allegedly

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Grocer Heath on 15:09 - Aug 3 with 3608 viewsTheBlob

Sometimes used to bump into the old perv when he was publicly slumming it at his "local",the Black Horse,Sidcup high street.Always accompanied by exquisite "minders".

Grocer Heath on 19:22 - Aug 3 with 3437 viewsHayesender

David Icke named him as a child rapist and killer back in 1998, when the old nonce was still alive.

It was never acted on, but nor was Icke sued

Grocer Heath on 20:19 - Aug 3 with 3335 viewsCHUBBS

Grocer Heath on 19:22 - Aug 3 by Hayesender

David Icke named him as a child rapist and killer back in 1998, when the old nonce was still alive.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/79139-the-british-establishment-paedophiles-e
Even the national hero Churchill was at it whilst the public were once again blinded by bullshit.
What a surprise to see the Rothschilds getting a dishonourable mention😈
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 20:23]
Grocer Heath on 20:25 - Aug 3 with 3319 viewsMrSheen

Grocer Heath on 19:22 - Aug 3 by Hayesender

He also wrote this about Edward Heath.

The lady who told me about this area said that her husband, the warden in charge of the place, was a Satanist. She said he had to be to get the job. They lived in a big house in the woods and part of his work was arranging Satanic rituals there. She said that one night in the early 1970s while Ted Heath was Prime Minister, she was walking through the woods after dark when she saw some lights.

Quietly, she moved forward to see what they were and to her horror she saw a Satanic ritual involving Heath and his Chancellor of the Exchequer, Anthony Barber. There is an artist's impression of the scene she saw in the picture section. She said that as she watched, hidden among the trees and undergrowth, Heath began to transform into a reptile and she said what staggered her was that no one in the circle looked the least bit surprised. "He eventually became a full-bodied reptiloid, growing in size by some two foot," she said.

This is a common description by witnesses. She said he was "slightly scaly" and "spoke fairly naturally", although it sounded like "long distance -if you imagine the short time lapses". I met Heath once in a television station before I knew any of this and I never forgot the coldness of his eyes or how they appeared to go on forever like two black holes. I have heard many people describe a similar experience with people they claim to have seen shape-shift. The woman told me that she had seen other reptilian figures in Burnham Beeches at dusk or after dark, wearing long robes with hoods.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix12.htm

Do you think Heath was a lizard? After all, he didn't sue to deny that either.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 20:34]
Grocer Heath on 20:47 - Aug 3 with 3259 viewsCHUBBS

Grocer Heath on 20:25 - Aug 3 by MrSheen

He also wrote this about Edward Heath.

The lady who told me about this area said that her husband, the warden in charge of the place, was a Satanist. She said he had to be to get the job. They lived in a big house in the woods and part of his work was arranging Satanic rituals there. She said that one night in the early 1970s while Ted Heath was Prime Minister, she was walking through the woods after dark when she saw some lights.

Quietly, she moved forward to see what they were and to her horror she saw a Satanic ritual involving Heath and his Chancellor of the Exchequer, Anthony Barber. There is an artist's impression of the scene she saw in the picture section. She said that as she watched, hidden among the trees and undergrowth, Heath began to transform into a reptile and she said what staggered her was that no one in the circle looked the least bit surprised. "He eventually became a full-bodied reptiloid, growing in size by some two foot," she said.

This is a common description by witnesses. She said he was "slightly scaly" and "spoke fairly naturally", although it sounded like "long distance -if you imagine the short time lapses". I met Heath once in a television station before I knew any of this and I never forgot the coldness of his eyes or how they appeared to go on forever like two black holes. I have heard many people describe a similar experience with people they claim to have seen shape-shift. The woman told me that she had seen other reptilian figures in Burnham Beeches at dusk or after dark, wearing long robes with hoods.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix12.htm

Do you think Heath was a lizard? After all, he didn't sue to deny that either.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 20:34]

Wow!!!!
Defending an alleged paedophile just to try and prove a point is a new low even for you.
Grocer Heath on 20:57 - Aug 3 with 3242 viewsMrSheen

Grocer Heath on 20:47 - Aug 3 by CHUBBS

Wow!!!!
Defending an alleged paedophile just to try and prove a point is a new low even for you.

Strange. All allegations have to be believed then? Wanting more information before condemning a man I have never met is not defending him.Hayesender said that he believed Heath was a paedophile murderer, though there are no bodies, and no connections between any missing persons and Heath, whose movements would have been well recorded. Heath's yacht had a crew of seven. Presumably they were all complicit. All based on the word of a man who thinks Heath was a lizard.

Do you think he was a lizard?
Grocer Heath on 21:39 - Aug 3 with 3157 viewsHollowayRanger

cilia black might have been a pedo

can say that now she's dead cant we

don't know if heath was or not or Churchill but find it sick that peoples reputations can be destroyed after they are dead and unable to either defend themselves or stand trial

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Grocer Heath on 21:59 - Aug 3 with 3126 viewsClive_Anderson

Grocer Heath on 20:57 - Aug 3 by MrSheen

Strange. All allegations have to be believed then? Wanting more information before condemning a man I have never met is not defending him.Hayesender said that he believed Heath was a paedophile murderer, though there are no bodies, and no connections between any missing persons and Heath, whose movements would have been well recorded. Heath's yacht had a crew of seven. Presumably they were all complicit. All based on the word of a man who thinks Heath was a lizard.

Wasn't that whole lizard thing supposed to be a metaphor for the illuminati rather than to be taken literally.
Grocer Heath on 22:32 - Aug 3 with 3060 viewsMrSheen

Grocer Heath on 21:59 - Aug 3 by Clive_Anderson

Wasn't that whole lizard thing supposed to be a metaphor for the illuminati rather than to be taken literally.

Not for everyone, apparently.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2011/11/david-icke-is-right-about-the-reptiles/
Grocer Heath on 22:33 - Aug 3 with 3060 viewsBrightonhoop

Grocer Heath on 21:39 - Aug 3 by HollowayRanger

cilia black might have been a pedo

can say that now she's dead cant we

don't know if heath was or not or Churchill but find it sick that peoples reputations can be destroyed after they are dead and unable to either defend themselves or stand trial

What? Like Saville?

people are intelligent enough to recognise an agenda to sully a reputation and a wrongun.

How do you propose to deal with Saville on the basis he is dead and unable to defend himself?
Grocer Heath on 22:33 - Aug 3 with 3059 viewsCHUBBS

Grocer Heath on 20:57 - Aug 3 by MrSheen

If by lizard you mean a bag man for the evil Rothschilds then yes I do.
Don't recall you being so defensive toward Saville and other recent peadophiles/rapists convicted,they all started as unfounded accusations and rumours yet you never defended their possible innocents.
You got involved to try to discredit a man who does his own painstaking research rather than Just copy and paste a few articles to justify an agenda.
I bet you've got little pictures of that thick unfunny c@nt Wogan on your bedroom wall...
Grocer Heath on 22:39 - Aug 3 with 3028 viewsMrSheen

Grocer Heath on 22:33 - Aug 3 by CHUBBS

If by lizard you mean a bag man for the evil Rothschilds then yes I do.
Don't recall you being so defensive toward Saville and other recent peadophiles/rapists convicted,they all started as unfounded accusations and rumours yet you never defended their possible innocents.
You got involved to try to discredit a man who does his own painstaking research rather than Just copy and paste a few articles to justify an agenda.
I bet you've got little pictures of that thick unfunny c@nt Wogan on your bedroom wall...

It's as likely to be true as anything else you post.
Grocer Heath on 00:05 - Aug 4 with 2939 views1BobbyHazell

Grocer Heath on 22:39 - Aug 3 by MrSheen

It's as likely to be true as anything else you post.

If you are genuinely interested in Heath's guilt or innocence you might want to read more of the Icke (non lizard) stuff on the connections between Heath, Saville and some extremely powerful members of the establishment, written long before Saville's outing.

Fair do's about the lizards and that, but as someone who exposed Saville 20 years before the establishment could no longer keep a lid on the evidence and the rest of us got to hear about it he's worth listening to on the subject.

Do you think it was just luck that he was right about Saville and the rest is just made up?
Grocer Heath on 10:16 - Aug 4 with 2791 viewsjohncharles

Grocer Heath on 13:56 - Aug 3 by Dorse

It's basically just Floella Benjamin. The rest were nonces.

That really is a scary picture. Give David Icke's 12ft lizards any day.

Strong and stable my arse.

Grocer Heath on 09:39 - Aug 7 with 2601 viewsHayesender

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eleven-boys-went-edward-heaths-6209310?ICID

Grocer Heath on 09:50 - Aug 7 with 2580 viewsQPR_John

Grocer Heath on 09:39 - Aug 7 by Hayesender

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eleven-boys-went-edward-heaths-6209310?ICID

Not commenting one way or the other on guilt or otherwise, I'll leave that to others, but I find it odd that somebody is told by the police that they had in reality been ordered not to investigate and did not make it known at the time but is happy to do so now.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 9:51]
Grocer Heath on 10:52 - Aug 7 with 2526 viewspaulparker

Grocer Heath on 00:05 - Aug 4 by 1BobbyHazell

If you are genuinely interested in Heath's guilt or innocence you might want to read more of the Icke (non lizard) stuff on the connections between Heath, Saville and some extremely powerful members of the establishment, written long before Saville's outing.

Fair do's about the lizards and that, but as someone who exposed Saville 20 years before the establishment could no longer keep a lid on the evidence and the rest of us got to hear about it he's worth listening to on the subject.

Do you think it was just luck that he was right about Saville and the rest is just made up?

ive watched quite a bit on icke and I agree that some of his stuff is out there , but some of his stuff on 9/11 , ISIS, & NWO are pretty fascinating and well worth a watch

as for Saville I think I even knew he was a nonce at 7 years old , but fair play to him for outing these people way before it came out , ive also heard him out George Bush snr and members of the royal family

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024