Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) 12:14 - Aug 24 with 12701 viewsWeaverQPR

Be nice to keep the run going.

Smithies

Perch
Onouha
Hall
Kpekawa

Henry
Doughty

Mackie
Luongo
Gladwin

Polter

@WeavQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:20 - Aug 24 with 8373 viewsganjR

Will Smithies be cup tied?
Green
Furlong Onouha Hill Kpekawa
Luongo Doughty
Mackie JET Gladwin
Polter
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:20 - Aug 24 with 8370 viewsWeaverQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:20 - Aug 24 by ganjR

Will Smithies be cup tied?
Green
Furlong Onouha Hill Kpekawa
Luongo Doughty
Mackie JET Gladwin
Polter

Good point about Smithies

Smithies is eligible, didn't play in last round.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2015 12:23]

@WeavQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:21 - Aug 24 with 8299 viewsRBlock

Like this team. I'd have Furlong over Perch. Possibly Luongo deeper alongside Henry with JET or RGC off of the striker.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:28 - Aug 24 with 8245 viewsAntti_Heinola

Suspect it'll be...

Smithies
Perch Onouha Hill Kpekawa
Gobern Doughty
Phillips JET Gladwin
Polter

Assume Mackie will still be out with that groin. Luongo deserves a rest.

Bare bones.

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:33 - Aug 24 with 8206 viewsganjR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:28 - Aug 24 by Antti_Heinola

Suspect it'll be...

Smithies
Perch Onouha Hill Kpekawa
Gobern Doughty
Phillips JET Gladwin
Polter

Assume Mackie will still be out with that groin. Luongo deserves a rest.

Forgot about Gobern.
Still think Furlong will play instead of Perch and Hoilett instead of Phillips.
My son and I are back from holiday today, so will try and make the game tomorrow.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:02 - Aug 24 with 8084 viewsadhoc_qpr

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 12:33 - Aug 24 by ganjR

Forgot about Gobern.
Still think Furlong will play instead of Perch and Hoilett instead of Phillips.
My son and I are back from holiday today, so will try and make the game tomorrow.

Wishful thinking forgetting about Gobern!

I think Perch needs the game time and should play, i'd give JET and Gladwin the entire match as they need to sharpen up.

Why bother with Hoillett?
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:29 - Aug 24 with 7994 viewsganjR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:02 - Aug 24 by adhoc_qpr

Wishful thinking forgetting about Gobern!

I think Perch needs the game time and should play, i'd give JET and Gladwin the entire match as they need to sharpen up.

Why bother with Hoillett?

Personally, I never want to see Hoilett play for us, but he got a hat trick for the U-21s and we are paying his wages.
Might even look good against Carlisle and get snapped up (pretty please).
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:36 - Aug 24 with 7965 viewsbosh67

Not sure Mackie is fit yet. Would like Gladwin to stake his claim. After watching the kind of goals he scores I can see him being a potential striker if Charlie goes. Good in the air, great left foot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:40 - Aug 24 with 7946 viewsGloucs_R

I think you need to give Chief a break, otherwise he'll burn out this season.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:48 - Aug 24 with 7920 viewsJonDoeman

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:40 - Aug 24 by Gloucs_R

I think you need to give Chief a break, otherwise he'll burn out this season.

Definitely.

It Is What It Is !!

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 7912 viewsfakekerby

I'd much rather see Diakite than Gobern but I doubt it'll happen.

Be good to see how Kpekawa and Doughty get on again.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 14:02 - Aug 24 with 7871 viewslave16

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:50 - Aug 24 by fakekerby

I'd much rather see Diakite than Gobern but I doubt it'll happen.

Be good to see how Kpekawa and Doughty get on again.

Honestly this is the first cup tie I have been looking forward to in years....

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 14:11 - Aug 24 with 7837 viewsganjR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 13:48 - Aug 24 by JonDoeman

Definitely.

We have Hall, Hill or Onouha.
Maybe Perch can fill in at CB, but Hall, Perch and Chief could be needing a rest really.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 14:12 - Aug 24 with 7829 viewsJAPRANGERS

Final score 5-4 with Carlisle getting 3 goals in the last 10 minutes init??
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 14:14 - Aug 24 with 7817 viewsGloucs_R

Is Furlong injured still?

If he is fit, I would play Furlong, Perch, Hill, Kpekawa at the back

Poll: Are we staying up?

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:13 - Aug 24 with 7739 viewsTonto

we should be giving Fer a run out, he needs the match fitness, and maybe give Luango a rest

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:21 - Aug 24 with 7719 viewsPunteR

I'd definitely give Gladwin a game. I got high hopes for him this season. Agree about giving Luongo a rest.

Smithies
Furlong
Perch
Hall
Kpekawa

Faurlin
Doughty

Phillips
Chery
Gladwin

Poulter

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:29 - Aug 24 with 7691 viewsAntti_Heinola

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 14:11 - Aug 24 by ganjR

We have Hall, Hill or Onouha.
Maybe Perch can fill in at CB, but Hall, Perch and Chief could be needing a rest really.

No one needs a rest. They're only just getting in their stride and they get a 2 week break very shortly. Not an issue at this stage IMO.

Bare bones.

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:34 - Aug 24 with 7679 viewsfakekerby

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:29 - Aug 24 by Antti_Heinola

No one needs a rest. They're only just getting in their stride and they get a 2 week break very shortly. Not an issue at this stage IMO.

Not everybody needs a rest I agree, however, some others definitely need to get their fitness up and create some form/confidence for themselves. Lastly, we've had a lot of horrible injuries in our cup games recently, Mackie, Faurlin, etc, I wouldn't risk anybody vital.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:40 - Aug 24 with 7662 viewsWeaverQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 15:29 - Aug 24 by Antti_Heinola

We are still playing catch up from that shambolic pre season, its a good thing these games coming thick and fast.

@WeavQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 16:02 - Aug 24 with 7622 viewsPunteR

It seems Luongo has hit the ground running, long season ahead, first season in the championship stepping up from L1. Its tempting to pace him.
There's definitely players that need match time, Gladwin defo. Faurlin,as much as want to wrap him in cotton wool and give him a big cuddle needs match time but maybe he physically can't. I would like to see how perch does at CB and give Furlong a game. But looking at the backline I picked its quite inexperienced. Maybe we should have a real go in the cup and use the league to play the youngsters.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 16:04 - Aug 24 with 7610 viewsWeaverQPR

You could argue our defence is currently our weakness so the more games they play together the better.

@WeavQPR

Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 16:44 - Aug 24 with 7547 viewsfrancisbowles

No way would I want to see Faurlin tomorrow! Give the guy a rest and hopefully he can give us an hour or so on Saturday.

I would play Hall and Hill at cb as we don't want 'Chief' getting injure or picking up unnecessary yellow cards.

Be happy to give Grobern another chance with Gladwin and Jet and Poulter up top.

Diakite played for EDS today so unlikely to be picked.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 16:47 - Aug 24 with 7538 viewsfrancisbowles

No way would I want to see Faurlin tomorrow! Give the guy a rest and hopefully he can give us an hour or so on Saturday.

I would play Hall and Hill at cb as we don't want 'Chief' getting injure or picking up unnecessary yellow cards.

Be happy to give Grobern another chance with Gladwin and Jet and Poulter up top.

Diakite played for EDS today so unlikely to be picked.
Feed the Polt and he will score (Carlisle team pred) on 16:54 - Aug 24 with 7515 viewsNorthernr

It's not so much about a rest as making sure we're not fcked by an injury. Currently we would be in huge difficulty if Onuoha in particular got injured, Luongo and Chery also.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024