Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Chef Wendy 08:21 - Oct 20 with 21372 viewsDorse

I confidently predict a result for the Rs. If not a win, then a draw with lots of goals. Of course, we could lose if more of those goals are scored against us. The team selection will be vital but I think Ramsey will opt for the tried and tested 11 players on the field, one of whom will be in goal, whilst the others play in a variety of offensive or defensive positions. He will have options on the bench that he will be allowed to play as replacements. It will be a game of two halves, that's for certain.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 1973 viewsFredManRave

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 18:25 - Oct 20 by FredManRave

Getting Butterflies about Chef Wendy;

As for the result, law of averages suggest we should be getting a 0-0 some time soon...

Result nothing to do with Ramsey, Warnock or the ref. It's all about the law of averages.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:54 - Oct 20 with 1966 viewsderbyhoop

Up to 10th. And a clean sheet.

Re - the substitution
JET apparently got a knock last Friday. That may explain his removal after 68 minutes. Does bring into question why Polter was not on the bench, though. RGC got injured on international duty and Blackwood, as far as I know, is still at Newport.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:57 - Oct 20 with 1907 viewsonlyrinmoray

We haven't any strikers Polter is not even being considered so something seriously must be going on there, JET is not a striker Is it possible to get someone in on loan or out of contract. Mackie out to next year so he says
Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:58 - Oct 20 with 1880 viewspaulparker

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:45 - Oct 20 by Jigsore

Birmingham are in second, suddenly Saturday doesn't look so bad

Clean sheet is a good result, we've had enough chances to win. Lucky not to down to 10 at HT though...

On to Saturday and a big fat win

Yeah the mighty Birmingham who have a net spend of around a fiver
By the sounds of things we were dead lucky tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 1851 viewsFredManRave

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:57 - Oct 20 by onlyrinmoray

We haven't any strikers Polter is not even being considered so something seriously must be going on there, JET is not a striker Is it possible to get someone in on loan or out of contract. Mackie out to next year so he says

Jamie Cureton scored yet again for Dagenham tonight...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:01 - Oct 20 with 1817 viewsqprnaas

Besides Polter not making the bench which caused me to have a similar reaction to the player itself... it was not too bad a result/ game.

Clean sheet, made some chances, but maybe need to be a bit more daring... Chery has missed a few sitters now, hope he isn't loosing his bottle and that he scores next game
Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 1754 viewsJigsore

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:58 - Oct 20 by paulparker

Yeah the mighty Birmingham who have a net spend of around a fiver
By the sounds of things we were dead lucky tonight

We were very lucky, but equally there was that dodgy penalty on the weekend so i'll take it

both sides in the automatic promotion spots right now barely spent anything so i'm not sure what you're putting your nose up at

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:16 - Oct 20 with 1626 viewspaulparker

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:05 - Oct 20 by Jigsore

We were very lucky, but equally there was that dodgy penalty on the weekend so i'll take it

both sides in the automatic promotion spots right now barely spent anything so i'm not sure what you're putting your nose up at

Fail to see like you how Saturday's result wasn't a bad one, we lost and played sh1t,
You maybe excited over tonight but count me out especially when we dont play with a striker the last 20 minutes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:20 - Oct 20 with 1587 viewsGloryHunter

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:44 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

we need to bring henry on just to shore things up and get a heroic home point that will go down in history.

im sorry, butafter 90 mns, mackies voice is Chinese Water torture.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 21:45]

I was impressed by Mackie's wisdom. "Still ten minutes left - no need to panic and shoot from distance like that", for example.
Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:21 - Oct 20 with 1577 viewsWilloW4

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:44 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

we need to bring henry on just to shore things up and get a heroic home point that will go down in history.

im sorry, butafter 90 mns, mackies voice is Chinese Water torture.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 21:45]

My cousin was listening to radio London tonight with me.. As the game bore on, she said.. Can we turn this off, Jamie's voice is Chinese water torture......great minds disco...great minds..!
Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 1534 viewsJigsore

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:16 - Oct 20 by paulparker

Fail to see like you how Saturday's result wasn't a bad one, we lost and played sh1t,
You maybe excited over tonight but count me out especially when we dont play with a striker the last 20 minutes

sorry, I was only trying to look at the positives

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:30 - Oct 20 with 1502 viewsWilloW4

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:53 - Oct 20 by FredManRave

Result nothing to do with Ramsey, Warnock or the ref. It's all about the law of averages.

From what I've heard, it's done to the ref, 3 R's fans who were there tonight all said Sheffield Wednesday should have had a penalty or two..
Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:37 - Oct 20 with 1454 viewsEastR

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:30 - Oct 20 by WilloW4

From what I've heard, it's done to the ref, 3 R's fans who were there tonight all said Sheffield Wednesday should have had a penalty or two..

On another day we could have been down to 10 men, they could have had a penalty and Chery should have scored.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 22:39 - Oct 20 with 1442 viewsPunteR

Match Fred - Chef Wendy on 21:48 - Oct 20 by WilloW4

0-0..😯... Thanks to the ref👍.

Boring boring Ramsey...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024