Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey so far.. 10:24 - Nov 4 with 5851 viewsbosh67

Games 32 Wins 9 Draws 6 Losses 17 Win rate 28.13%

32 games 33 points

Discuss...

17 losses by the way.... Sorry, discuss....

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:25 - Nov 4 with 3573 viewsaston_hoop

no.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:30 - Nov 4 with 3539 viewsSeasideranger

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:25 - Nov 4 by aston_hoop

no.

Over a 46 game season the current rate suggests possible relegation battle!
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:34 - Nov 4 with 3519 viewsBlackCrowe

It's all too depressing and despite renewing my ST, I just don't feel like going anymore.

No more feeling of excitement on the morning of Saturday home game, no more spring in my step as I leave work a little early to get to a midweek game under floodlights, even the buzz after we occasionally win doesn't last the whole weekend anymore. I've never felt quite so despondent even when relegated to Div 2. But the worst of all is that Young Crowe, despite me trying to outwardly put on brave and positive face for him, is beginning to be a bit ambivalent about it all and that's a killer.

Ramsey out...there I've said it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:35 - Nov 4 with 3506 viewsTGRRRSSS

I have to say I really feared a hiding last night, I genuinley thought a 4 or 5 goal hammering based on how poor we were at times against Brentford last week - coupled with Derby not playing us since that game and being away......

Only 1-0 and Perch being banned well... coulda been worse.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:37 - Nov 4 with 3494 viewsDiscodroids

Given the situation we were in , The Performances At Man city, crystal Palace and Leicester were more subjugating than a S&M session from a Female Cenobite pin Head.

Being a conoisseur of the compliant dark arts , I almost sent a Cheque off to the club for services rendered and recommended them to like minded mates of mine in the square mile.

Certainly beats the captains wheel above 'Planet of the grapes 'wine bar in leadenhall market any day of the week.Satisfaction Guaranteed .

Ramsey seems to have taken on the role of my new Dom.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 10:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:39 - Nov 4 with 3485 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:34 - Nov 4 by BlackCrowe

It's all too depressing and despite renewing my ST, I just don't feel like going anymore.

No more feeling of excitement on the morning of Saturday home game, no more spring in my step as I leave work a little early to get to a midweek game under floodlights, even the buzz after we occasionally win doesn't last the whole weekend anymore. I've never felt quite so despondent even when relegated to Div 2. But the worst of all is that Young Crowe, despite me trying to outwardly put on brave and positive face for him, is beginning to be a bit ambivalent about it all and that's a killer.

Ramsey out...there I've said it.

Since about 1996 , ive always thought the pub was the best part of the day out anyway mate. The football for me is just the side dish .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:40 - Nov 4 with 3477 viewsbob566

somebody said yesterday discussing Clement at derby that had he had the start he had at derby had he been at qpr he'd have been hounded out.

Well I think it's fair to say that looking at ramseys record that might not have been the case had clement come to us and started badly.

Those stats are quite damning along with the product been served up. I mean if you were winning playing boring fair enough but we're losing playing boring. I'm prepared to give ramsey the season and hope he can turn it around.

I'm hoping that at the start of the season we saw the attack minded ramsey. Now he's working on his defensive side and come the end of the season we see it all balanced up. Now where's my rosemary beads.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:43 - Nov 4 with 3453 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't think Clement would have been hounded out, Ramsay has been here far longer and most felt he wasnt the man for the job from the get go, he seems a coach - not a manager and he needed a good start this season, and to be honest it wasnt a terrible start sfater Charlton, but we're losing critical games and don't seem to be working for him, losing both West London Derbies so far doesnt look good for a start, Fulham especially when we simply folded.
Much is wrong beyond Ramsay and we know that but really I think so much of that stuff is overplayed I feel in the sense that many sides don't have Man United or Arsenal run effectivness - but they do better than us.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:52 - Nov 4 with 3418 viewsenfieldargh

The only improvement since CR arrived in our play were the away wins at WBA & Sunderland

The team showed promise away at Wolves but were helped by bungle in the wolves goal

There is no improvement, not even stagnation only decline. Didnt go last night so keen to read clive's match report but I guess he can re-hash any of our 0-1 away day losses and just insert name changes

Sorry to be so negative but I cant see how me being up beat will change whats happening. TF's Dream Manager comment and his latest twit pushing for promotion have only caused a massive malaise in the support base so god knows whats going on in the players minds.

Loose to PNE on Saturday and they go above us.

Then we have

A Boro
H Leeds
A Reading
H Burnley
H Brighton
A Bristol
A Ipswich
H Huddersfield
H Hull
H/A FA CUP defeat

At the current rate I cant see us picking up more than 5-7 points

Things go badly on Saturday and toxic will be an understatement. I'll be in an executive box getting rat arsed so everyone else enjoy.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:55 - Nov 4 with 3405 viewskingsburyR

I had £20 on Derby last night with us having a one goal start.

CR cant even get that right!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:07 - Nov 4 with 3373 viewsadhoc_qpr

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:40 - Nov 4 by bob566

somebody said yesterday discussing Clement at derby that had he had the start he had at derby had he been at qpr he'd have been hounded out.

Well I think it's fair to say that looking at ramseys record that might not have been the case had clement come to us and started badly.

Those stats are quite damning along with the product been served up. I mean if you were winning playing boring fair enough but we're losing playing boring. I'm prepared to give ramsey the season and hope he can turn it around.

I'm hoping that at the start of the season we saw the attack minded ramsey. Now he's working on his defensive side and come the end of the season we see it all balanced up. Now where's my rosemary beads.

"somebody said yesterday discussing Clement at derby that had he had the start he had at derby had he been at qpr he'd have been hounded out."

I've seen a few people say that too, it's utter rubbish! Derby drew 3, lost 1 and won 1 of their first 5 games (their only loss this season BTW).

Ramsey lost 10 of his first 15 games in charge last season and has lost 6 out of 15 this season.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:07 - Nov 4 with 3373 viewsTacticalR

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 10:35 - Nov 4 by TGRRRSSS

I have to say I really feared a hiding last night, I genuinley thought a 4 or 5 goal hammering based on how poor we were at times against Brentford last week - coupled with Derby not playing us since that game and being away......

Only 1-0 and Perch being banned well... coulda been worse.

I am not sure where the idea that we should be beating Derby away came from.

These were my comments the last time we played them away in 2014:

'Without setting the world alight they outmuscled us, outpassed us, and pressurised us on the ball. We looked very short of ideas, tried to play too many long balls forward that didn't come off, and pumped in too many crosses with nobody there to receive them.'
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34075/mcclarens-sup

And let's not forget 90 minutes of defending at Wembley.

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:09 - Nov 4 with 3359 viewsTGRRRSSS

I never said we "should be beating Derby" I said I thought we'd get a hiding and 1-0 was better than I feared by a long chalk.
I was having visions of a serious hammering - though maybe short term pain...
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:15 - Nov 4 with 3340 viewsTacticalR

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:09 - Nov 4 by TGRRRSSS

I never said we "should be beating Derby" I said I thought we'd get a hiding and 1-0 was better than I feared by a long chalk.
I was having visions of a serious hammering - though maybe short term pain...

I didn't think you were saying that TGRRRSSS - it just seems to be a general idea that is 'around' and now appears to be a sackable offence.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 11:16]

Air hostess clique

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:28 - Nov 4 with 3286 viewsDando

Think individually, most of the players we have signed are decent. However, if your manager puts out a team like they did last night, what chance do you have?

That was one of the most bizarre team line ups i can remember us putting out. Before the game saying we will be on the front foot from kick off, yet starting with 2 let backs, 3 holding midfielders, fer on the bench (AGAIN), dropping our player of the month completely, along with Chery and Luongo. Its laughable, and I cannot explain it. Even if it was fatigue (crap excuse), why not at least have them on the bench? Really sick of going into games knowing you will lose because the lineup is always made up of weak players, or out of position players. Really tired of it, and until Ramsey is gone I cannot see anything changing
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:36 - Nov 4 with 3264 viewskensalriser

It's time to admit that Redknapp did a far better job two years ago.

Perhaps that squad did have more quality but I'm not sure the difference is very big.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:40 - Nov 4 with 3248 viewsJordanFoster

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:28 - Nov 4 by Dando

Think individually, most of the players we have signed are decent. However, if your manager puts out a team like they did last night, what chance do you have?

That was one of the most bizarre team line ups i can remember us putting out. Before the game saying we will be on the front foot from kick off, yet starting with 2 let backs, 3 holding midfielders, fer on the bench (AGAIN), dropping our player of the month completely, along with Chery and Luongo. Its laughable, and I cannot explain it. Even if it was fatigue (crap excuse), why not at least have them on the bench? Really sick of going into games knowing you will lose because the lineup is always made up of weak players, or out of position players. Really tired of it, and until Ramsey is gone I cannot see anything changing

Do you really think Ramsey wanted to go there without JET, Chery or Luongo? If they could have been on the bench or the pitch then they would have been.

People seem to think that Ramsey doesn't want to win, or doesn't know how to when it's apparently obvious to everyone else.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:48 - Nov 4 with 3211 viewspaulparker

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:40 - Nov 4 by JordanFoster

Do you really think Ramsey wanted to go there without JET, Chery or Luongo? If they could have been on the bench or the pitch then they would have been.

People seem to think that Ramsey doesn't want to win, or doesn't know how to when it's apparently obvious to everyone else.

Ramsey isn't good enough , plain & simple
Your wrong he doesn't know how to win if he did his win ratio would better
This is a coach who has been outsmarted by the likes of freedman, Symons, slade
He doesn't know his best team , he doesn't know when to make a change , he doesn't have a plan b
It's time for him to go

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 11:48 - Nov 4 with 3210 viewsadhoc_qpr

He makes it pretty easy to criticize him though!

Saying 3 important players needed a rest (despite having one day longer than usual between games) and then not even including them on the bench...

Lunogo is can see given his travels, but the other 2 had a rest in the international break not long ago.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:00 - Nov 4 with 3178 viewsJordanFoster

He attempted a Plan B at Brentford by going 4-4-2, something the majority of fans had wanted in the build up to the game. It was a disaster but it was fairly good in game management, it just threw away any real foot hold we were looking to have in the game but you can only see that. I'd imagine most would have wanted to get two strikers on when chasing the game.

There is no magic wand or secrets to football management that someone like Pearson or Warnock know and Ramsey doesn't. Mark Hughes had a win percentage of 25%, but I'm pretty sure he knows how to win football matches.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:08 - Nov 4 with 3142 viewsDando

Im not saying Ramsay wants us to lose, but can you honestly say that was the best side he could have put out? 3 holding midfielders, really?

Fer on the bench? Whats the reason for that?

Even if Luongo, JET and Chery have fatigue, surely they can make it to the bench at least as an option to bring on? I was not expecting to beat Derby but we set out with a side that looked like it was trying to scrape a point out of it, rather than going for it like he said we would. Theres just no explanation for that team sheet at all, other than he has lost the plot.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:11 - Nov 4 with 3133 viewsJordanFoster

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:08 - Nov 4 by Dando

Im not saying Ramsay wants us to lose, but can you honestly say that was the best side he could have put out? 3 holding midfielders, really?

Fer on the bench? Whats the reason for that?

Even if Luongo, JET and Chery have fatigue, surely they can make it to the bench at least as an option to bring on? I was not expecting to beat Derby but we set out with a side that looked like it was trying to scrape a point out of it, rather than going for it like he said we would. Theres just no explanation for that team sheet at all, other than he has lost the plot.

Fer is nursing an injury. If there was a way the three that you mentioned could have played, I'm 100% they would have. I'm convinced Ramsey didn't look at the players in his squad and think "Even though they can play, I'm going to leave them out."

There must have been a reason and if it's fatigue, so be it.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:18 - Nov 4 with 3099 viewsJamie

As said yesterday I just don't see the point in sacking him.

That's not to say I'm a fan of his particularly.

It's very disappointing to see Furlong getting rave reviews at Northampton whilst we will shoehorn in Onouha at RB at the weekend.

It's disappointing to see Koncheskey turn in tired performance after performance whilst Kpekawa who has impressed when given a chance has disappeared.

It's disappointing to see Henry start every game, even at RM whilst Doughty has to sit and watch.

It's disappointing to see Polter being overlooked last night after a very good EDS performance, even when chasing a game, presumably as a private vendetta for him saying what fans were thinking.

With all that said, we are a very short term club and an even shorter term fanbase, so the only way a replacement manager would keep fans onside would be to come in and embark on a 10 game, +30GD winning run. And I just don't see that manager out there that is going to want to take on the job.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:20 - Nov 4 with 3089 viewsJordanFoster

Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:18 - Nov 4 by Jamie

As said yesterday I just don't see the point in sacking him.

That's not to say I'm a fan of his particularly.

It's very disappointing to see Furlong getting rave reviews at Northampton whilst we will shoehorn in Onouha at RB at the weekend.

It's disappointing to see Koncheskey turn in tired performance after performance whilst Kpekawa who has impressed when given a chance has disappeared.

It's disappointing to see Henry start every game, even at RM whilst Doughty has to sit and watch.

It's disappointing to see Polter being overlooked last night after a very good EDS performance, even when chasing a game, presumably as a private vendetta for him saying what fans were thinking.

With all that said, we are a very short term club and an even shorter term fanbase, so the only way a replacement manager would keep fans onside would be to come in and embark on a 10 game, +30GD winning run. And I just don't see that manager out there that is going to want to take on the job.

Furlong, but even more so Kpekawa, are nowhere near ready for Championship football.
Chris Ramsey so far.. on 12:28 - Nov 4 with 3051 viewsthemodfather

we have failed to score in 50%of our away games
we have won one in the last 5, losing 3, scoring just 4.
results are one thing but it's the atmosphere at the club and we are a flat balloon, no buzz around the place, in fact the opposite.
imo ramsey was the WRONG CHOICE FROM DAY ONE AND TF AND HIS LOT SHOULD ANSWER FANS.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024