Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right now let's get behind the team 22:13 - Nov 4 with 2924 viewsSeasideranger

We have got what we wanted now let's make some noise starting on Saturday...
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2899 viewsconnell10

its not what i wanted mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:18 - Nov 4 with 2891 viewsaston_hoop

Not what I wanted either. I'll always get behind the team regardless but I'm going to struggle to support our owners

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:19 - Nov 4 with 2874 viewsconnell10

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:18 - Nov 4 by aston_hoop

Not what I wanted either. I'll always get behind the team regardless but I'm going to struggle to support our owners

They are the problem im afraid mate, the sooner they all sling their hooks the better , bunch of muppets!

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 2848 viewsSeasideranger

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:19 - Nov 4 by connell10

They are the problem im afraid mate, the sooner they all sling their hooks the better , bunch of muppets!

Blimey
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 2848 viewsDeepcutHoop

Yeah, imagine what might happen if the fans got behind the players and manager.

FFS
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 2846 viewsaston_hoop

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:19 - Nov 4 by connell10

Indeed, they constantly think the manager is the problem but when will they realise that perhaps they are the problem? I guess thats not likely now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:24 - Nov 4 with 2820 viewsconnell10

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:22 - Nov 4 by aston_hoop

Indeed, they constantly think the manager is the problem but when will they realise that perhaps they are the problem? I guess thats not likely now

And still the fools will be singing T.F,S name on saturday! sickening!

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 2791 viewsdaveB

I've supported the team all season, bored of that now going to give this booing lark a go, sounds like a lot of fun
Login to get fewer ads

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:28 - Nov 4 with 2784 viewsNorthernr

I give it 8 months before you're hounding the replacement out, talking about boycotting games and what not.

You should get behind the team regardless.
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 2751 viewsRanger78

I wonder if the booing starts at kick off if Warnock picks Henry and Tozer ect???

It feels like some people have forgotten how to support the team. The whole place stinks right now and has done for while!
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:30 - Nov 4 with 2749 viewsderbyhoop

Does it take the dismissal of a thoroughly decent man before you can get behind the club?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 2725 viewsColinr

Not what I wanted either. Sadly it was inevitable judging by the majority mood. Feel sorry for the guy who really was hung out to dry. Start the season with a period of consolidation on the agenda. Just four months later the agenda changes totally and he is totally out of his depth. Not sure of his future at the club given the statement issued, maybe if its true Sherwood is coming in he may be asked to remain on the coaching staff in the role he should really have been in the first place.
Good luck to the next appointment, you need to win early and maintain this with attacking football despite the talent available who were good enough to finish rock bottom of the Prem 2 times out of 3.
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:39 - Nov 4 with 2668 viewsconnell10

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:31 - Nov 4 by Colinr

Not what I wanted either. Sadly it was inevitable judging by the majority mood. Feel sorry for the guy who really was hung out to dry. Start the season with a period of consolidation on the agenda. Just four months later the agenda changes totally and he is totally out of his depth. Not sure of his future at the club given the statement issued, maybe if its true Sherwood is coming in he may be asked to remain on the coaching staff in the role he should really have been in the first place.
Good luck to the next appointment, you need to win early and maintain this with attacking football despite the talent available who were good enough to finish rock bottom of the Prem 2 times out of 3.

That mate was a great post!

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 2656 viewsstansleftfoot

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:22 - Nov 4 by aston_hoop

You must be ashamed not to have supported your chosen football club, question players or coaches decisions but surely you support your Football Team...its yet another sad day...Ten O'Clock at night!
Hide the news behind the Arsenal and Chelsea results, we've sacked Chris Ramsey...never doubted his ability to coach, his ability to do better than a 30% win rate was affected by Sir Les and the cash available...and his experience.
I really hope our new CEO Loo's has some cojones and knows what he's doing, its probably the right decision,done badly, and probably is based on the normal QPR approach.....What do we do now?
Warnocks arrival started Ramseys departure....The expectations now go through the roof....how many Matty Smiths, Shaun Derry, Clint Hills...Ha! Joey Bartons can this club dig up....now that's a thread?
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 2629 viewsdaveB

Right now let's get behind the team on 22:28 - Nov 4 by Northernr

I give it 8 months before you're hounding the replacement out, talking about boycotting games and what not.

You should get behind the team regardless.

won't be 8 months. If it's Sherwood he'll get 8 seconds, anyone else will get till January
Right now let's get behind the team on 22:54 - Nov 4 with 2590 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Certainly not what I wanted in any way at all.

Regardless of his ability, the treatment of Ramsey was a disgrace by not only our fans but that muppet TF.

So Colin, nice easy 3-nil win this weekend then, or we are calling for your head.

No pressure !
Right now let's get behind the team on 23:03 - Nov 4 with 2554 viewsYorkRanger

Personally I think the way Ramsey has been treated has been a disgrace. From what I have seen a thoroughly decent guy, coping with a complete u turn by the club in terms of expectation.

Was he out of his depth - maybe. Did he deserve the abuse he received absolutely not.

Some of our fans need to have a long hard look in the mirror.
Right now let's get behind the team on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 2541 viewssexton

If you are out of your depth, and know you are, the decent thing to do is to stand aside.
Right now let's get behind the team on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 2515 viewsdaveB

Right now let's get behind the team on 23:03 - Nov 4 by YorkRanger

Personally I think the way Ramsey has been treated has been a disgrace. From what I have seen a thoroughly decent guy, coping with a complete u turn by the club in terms of expectation.

Was he out of his depth - maybe. Did he deserve the abuse he received absolutely not.

Some of our fans need to have a long hard look in the mirror.

some of the racial stuff on twitter last night was disgusting
Right now let's get behind the team on 23:15 - Nov 4 with 2507 viewsessextaxiboy

Right now let's get behind the team on 23:13 - Nov 4 by daveB

Didnt you read Pommys thread ...no racial element to the abuse at all
Right now let's get behind the team on 23:16 - Nov 4 with 2504 views1BobbyHazell

Right now let's get behind the team on 23:13 - Nov 4 by daveB

What was being said Dave?
Right now let's get behind the team on 04:02 - Nov 5 with 2371 viewsisawqpratwcity

Right now let's get behind the team on 23:15 - Nov 4 by essextaxiboy

Didnt you read Pommys thread ...no racial element to the abuse at all

Clive must have flicked it.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Right now let's get behind the team on 07:49 - Nov 5 with 2227 viewsizlingtonhoop

It truly saddened me on Friday to see a man walk past and very near me with people booing and barracking him as if he were, I don't know, someone as contemptible as a crooked MP or banker. Not civilised adult behaviour.

Nothing I could do about it. But I wanted him to know I was disgusted.
Right now let's get behind the team on 08:08 - Nov 5 with 2191 viewsconnell10

Decided what im gonna do on saturday, im gonna sit in my seat arms folded and say to myself "ENTERTAIN ME" . After all expectations have now been raised!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 8:33]

Right now let's get behind the team on 08:25 - Nov 5 with 2153 viewsDorse

Not in my name, Tony.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024