Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith 10:28 - Nov 5 with 2577 viewsDiscodroids

Two World Class British Middleweights Going at it On sky Saturday night .Cant split them.

Callum from The famous Smith liverpool boxing Family, 6ft 3 and 17 wins from 17 , 12 k.o.

Fielding 6ft2 and 21 wins from 21, 12 k.o's.

If pressed, i'll go for Smith by split Decision . Toss of a coin job.

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/callum-smith-v-rocky-fielding/winner

bookies have smith favourite , but at 25/1 , i may stick on a Couple of bob for the draw

who do you reckon ?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 10:43 - Nov 5 with 2548 viewssimmo

I am out Saturday so can't watch it, but this will be quality. Draw seems unlikely with both havin so much power in their gloves, but it's hard to split them...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 10:48 - Nov 5 with 2542 viewsDiscodroids

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 10:43 - Nov 5 by simmo

I am out Saturday so can't watch it, but this will be quality. Draw seems unlikely with both havin so much power in their gloves, but it's hard to split them...

Same here mate, the Mrs has bizzarley booked a hotel in Thame , Oxford for my birthday Saturday, so its a sky record job and hope to avoid the result until i get back sunday night.

Both have immense power but could negate each other .

Got Martin Murray vs Arthur Abraham coming up as well !
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 11:13 - Nov 5 with 2532 viewssimmo

DeGale against Bute should also be decent, usually I would have Bute for that but I don't think DeGale would have taken it for hsi first title defence if he wasn't sure he would beat him.

Think it might be a step too far for Murray - Abraham is a beast....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 14:43 - Nov 5 with 2481 viewsSeasideranger

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 11:13 - Nov 5 by simmo

DeGale against Bute should also be decent, usually I would have Bute for that but I don't think DeGale would have taken it for hsi first title defence if he wasn't sure he would beat him.

Think it might be a step too far for Murray - Abraham is a beast....

Wouldn't call smith/ fiel ding ' world class'!
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 17:26 - Nov 5 with 2452 viewsRanger78

This will be a cracker with an unbelievable atmosphere.

Both have the potential for big big careers. I think Smith probably has the edge right now but this really is a close call fight, can't wait!

Also great news on Quigg v Frampton signed for Feb. I'll be getting myself along to that one. 2 genuine world class fighters reaching their peak at the same time. These are the kind of real competitive fights boxing needs to be getting on more often
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 17:34 - Nov 5 with 2445 viewsthemodfather

well paul smith "won" his first fight v abraham, but not according to judges
hard to get a win in germany.
fielding v smith should be a good un....i like the "smiths", all have a go, fielding is very decent too.
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 22:44 - Nov 7 with 2386 viewsCHUBBS

That didn't last long
Callum Smith looks a world champion in the making,what a devastating performance.
Fair play to Rocky but like CR he was out of his league.
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 00:32 - Nov 8 with 2318 viewsRanger78

Wow.
These kind of fights with upcoming undefeated fighters normally determine which level they'll go on to fight at.... based on the performance, Smith is only heading in one direction !

Very impressive
Login to get fewer ads

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 01:02 - Nov 8 with 2305 viewsPommyhoop

Don't know how long it will be up there so get in quick if you ain't seen it.
Lovely round of boxing..Rocky showed some guts..

Am I imagining it ? the Smith Dad has more of a Manc accent than Scouse
[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 1:15]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 14:37 - Nov 9 with 2170 viewsthemodfather

i was well stunned with a smith 1rd win..and putting rocky down 3 times
but ti was a massive win and smith is a real danger at this level and will get a world shot soon...then there's domestic wars with degale and/or groves or both.....i always found paul smith , when on tv or after a fight, to be a decent fella,polite and honest and the 4 smiths have all won a british title or above, some feat.
fielding will be back...
Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 16:50 - Nov 9 with 2126 viewsDiscodroids

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 14:37 - Nov 9 by themodfather

i was well stunned with a smith 1rd win..and putting rocky down 3 times
but ti was a massive win and smith is a real danger at this level and will get a world shot soon...then there's domestic wars with degale and/or groves or both.....i always found paul smith , when on tv or after a fight, to be a decent fella,polite and honest and the 4 smiths have all won a british title or above, some feat.
fielding will be back...

I agree with that, i remember years ago Paul Smith being on 'The contender ', That US boxing show with Sugar ray Leonard and the Trainer Pepe Correa tipping him for big things.

I Like him, but probably top European level , not world class. Before Saturdays Fight both Fielding and callum Smith had two top ten rankings, And two top 20 rankings each by the WBC,WBA,IBF And WBO.

Feilding just went bat shit crazy and fought a terrible fight and played into Smiths Hands. Rocky will come again im sure.

Irish super middleweight Andy lee vs Billy joe saunders for the world BDO title in Dec should be a cracker !

Rocky Fielding Vs Callum Smith on 18:26 - Nov 9 with 2098 viewsMrSheen

I really enjoyed the lightweight title fight, Cardle was rescued by his veteran cuts man. A real craftsman. Has there ever been a youthful cuts man, a Michael Oliver of the coagulated cotton buds? Or do you have to spend 50 years in Hogwarts before you are allowed in a corner?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024