Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees 22:44 - Dec 3 with 3837 viewsTearsOfaClown

An away win to finish off your celebratory meal of RoadKill Pheasant and bottle or two of splosh - yer couldn't make it up.
Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 23:02 - Dec 3 with 3810 viewsTaxidermist

Yersh! Yersh!.
Welcome to infinity old boy! Can you really run at 40 meg?
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 23:10 - Dec 3 with 3795 viewsCHUBBS

Happy birthday mate,tell your knees to expect a telegram from the queen.
Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 23:50 - Dec 3 with 3775 viewsFredManRave

Happy Birthday SKH.

Great result for your birthday.

Now go get him Jimmy;

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/02/shaun-wright-phillips-released-by-new-york-

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 09:48 - Dec 4 with 3716 viewsShotKneesHoop

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 23:50 - Dec 3 by FredManRave

Happy Birthday SKH.

Now go get him Jimmy;

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/02/shaun-wright-phillips-released-by-new-york-

Thanks for those few kinds words and concern about my nether regions.

Things got better as the birthday evening went along. I found a couple of brace of pheasants left swinging on my back door handle. Then I watched the R's snatch three points off the Fake Hoops - almost as pleasant as doing the same to Chelscum! (I hope the Hasslebank deal falls through and they let Warnock carry on till 2100, because at least he gives a toss.)

The icing on the cake was FredManRave news on this thread that R'SWiPe had just been given the bullet by the Yanks.

R'SWiPe's comments sum him up - "I don't really think too much, I take it a day as it comes,” he told BigAppleSoccer.com. “If I had my way, I'd like to be back here. I feel like I'm part of the furniture right now." Is that part of the furniture a door stop, a mouse trap or a pedal waste bin?

And I'm keeping my strapline at the bottom of my posts in place - just in case some idiot has the idea of bringing R'SWiPe back. Not fit to sell copies of AKUTRS outside the Springbok.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2015 9:50]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 10:20 - Dec 4 with 3703 viewsTheBlob

Happy Birthday old son.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 10:36 - Dec 4 with 3696 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Many happy returns, kid!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 13:01 - Dec 4 with 3667 viewsTacticalR

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 23:50 - Dec 3 by FredManRave

Happy Birthday SKH.

Now go get him Jimmy;

'One start in 14 appearances'

Even the MLS saw through him.

Happy Birthday.

Air hostess clique

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 13:44 - Dec 4 with 3650 viewsbosh67

Happy birthday fella! QPR have bought you another guest manager. Which one would you like next year?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 14:29 - Dec 4 with 3639 viewsShotKneesHoop

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 13:44 - Dec 4 by bosh67

Happy birthday fella! QPR have bought you another guest manager. Which one would you like next year?

Count Arthur Strong would do me.

We might as well have a proper comedian as opposed to Rednobb and the rest we've had in the past 20 years. That excludes Holloway and Warnock - two that give a flying bedstead about how the team perform under them.

He might get it yet, as the "promised" announcement today about a new manager is fast gathering dust.

56 years of being an R's fan - it's a miracle I'm still relative sane, although one or two on this board might disagree with that statement!!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2015 14:33]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 21:01 - Dec 4 with 3596 viewsjohncharles

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 14:29 - Dec 4 by ShotKneesHoop

Count Arthur Strong would do me.

We might as well have a proper comedian as opposed to Rednobb and the rest we've had in the past 20 years. That excludes Holloway and Warnock - two that give a flying bedstead about how the team perform under them.

He might get it yet, as the "promised" announcement today about a new manager is fast gathering dust.

56 years of being an R's fan - it's a miracle I'm still relative sane, although one or two on this board might disagree with that statement!!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2015 14:33]

Happy birthday yesterday ShotKnees. I was watching some game or other last night and forgot towish you best.
Is the 69 your age or your birthday treat ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 21:09 - Dec 4 with 3591 viewsexiled_dictator

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 21:01 - Dec 4 by johncharles

Happy birthday yesterday ShotKnees. I was watching some game or other last night and forgot towish you best.
Is the 69 your age or your birthday treat ?

i think at that age, you're just grateful you wake up in the morning, and it doesn't burn when you piss. besides, at that age, he would need to be doing yoga three times a week to have any sort of hope.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 21:55 - Dec 4 with 3584 viewsShotKneesHoop

Happy 69th Birthday ShotKnees on 21:09 - Dec 4 by exiled_dictator

i think at that age, you're just grateful you wake up in the morning, and it doesn't burn when you piss. besides, at that age, he would need to be doing yoga three times a week to have any sort of hope.

The age is right anyway, you just can't lick it.

I still feel like I am immortal,- I wake up feeling perfectly fine every morning . The only time I've ever spent in hospital has been in A & E for sporting injuries or to visit some one else who is ill. I do a 90 minute bike ride every Thursday and finish it with three pints of real ale and egg and chips in the local pub.

I put all this good health down to a regular intake of micro brewery medicine and not taking QPR as seriously as I used to. I can always cheer myself up with the thought that there are people in the world who are much worse of than me - such as R'SWiPe, if I was him, I would have topped myself by now.

If I didn't have Shot Knees, imagine what I could still be doing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024