Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's only a game, innit? 19:10 - Feb 20 with 4351 viewsSteveB

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/10175276/pulis-calls-for-police-act
It's only a game, innit? on 19:50 - Feb 20 with 4213 viewsRangersw12

Shame it wasn't McLean who was hit

Anyone remember when a whisky bottle full of piss was thrown at Judas Seaman on his return in the early 90's
It's only a game, innit? on 19:50 - Feb 20 with 4211 viewsstowmarketrange

That is disgusting.It will only be a matter of time before someone loses an eye because of the actions of these morons.We've had a few instances at QPR in the past few years and its time it stopped.I hope the person who did it gets a custodial sentence to deter others.
It's only a game, innit? on 00:57 - Feb 21 with 3937 viewsenfieldargh

It's only a game, innit? on 19:50 - Feb 20 by Rangersw12

Shame it wasn't McLean who was hit

Anyone remember when a whisky bottle full of piss was thrown at Judas Seaman on his return in the early 90's

Heard that McLean is getting married the day before the Cup Final.

Surprised theres a woman out there who'd be associated with the slag

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

It's only a game, innit? on 10:36 - Feb 21 with 3724 viewsexiled_dictator

i think the idea that a fan would throw any object at a player of his own team, with the intention of hurting that person, is absolutely repulsive. it matters not who the player is, his religion, political or sexual preferences. he went over to thank the fans at an away game, and that was someone's comment. if you are displeased with the players performance, then you can always mention it on a social media site, the club's website or anywhere else that takes your fancy.
but throwing a coin at the player hitting him close to the eye?

police
prosecution
conviction
message sent out

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

It's only a game, innit? on 10:42 - Feb 21 with 3713 viewsBluce_Ree

People are such massive tw@ts. Throwing shit at a football match? The offender should be sterilised as a f*cking starter right there.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

It's only a game, innit? on 13:13 - Feb 21 with 3632 viewsPeterHucker

Pulis is a bell end.
You reap what you sow. He didn't seem to think there was much wrong with Stoke fan's conduct a few years back.
It's only a game, innit? on 03:46 - Feb 22 with 3472 viewsSonofNorfolt

Conveniently deflecting the criticism of how bad The Baggies were?
It's only a game, innit? on 08:18 - Feb 22 with 3404 viewspaulparker

why throw money at millionaire footballers ?
lob a pie at them or something , I think it would have been great to see a player do the usual clap the fans and then end up with a balti chicken over his face
seriously though football is now becoming so detached from the working man its untrue
only the other week you had a very , very average player in Lescott who done fcuk all in his last game tweeting about his motor which would take some people 4-5 years to earn , who do these fcukers think they are . no wonder some fans want to lynch the fcuker
Prem football is so far up its own ar se its untrue, fans are being fleeced so that very average players can be millionaires, btw when did West Brom decide they could start coasting in the cup , the sooner this money bubble bursts the better the game will be

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

It's only a game, innit? on 08:30 - Feb 22 with 3395 viewsCHUBBS

Forget silly little coins,if someone had taken a bat to swp I'd have fockin luuuved it me...
It's only a game, innit? on 08:41 - Feb 22 with 3389 viewsToast_R

It's only a game, innit? on 08:18 - Feb 22 by paulparker

why throw money at millionaire footballers ?
lob a pie at them or something , I think it would have been great to see a player do the usual clap the fans and then end up with a balti chicken over his face
seriously though football is now becoming so detached from the working man its untrue
only the other week you had a very , very average player in Lescott who done fcuk all in his last game tweeting about his motor which would take some people 4-5 years to earn , who do these fcukers think they are . no wonder some fans want to lynch the fcuker
Prem football is so far up its own ar se its untrue, fans are being fleeced so that very average players can be millionaires, btw when did West Brom decide they could start coasting in the cup , the sooner this money bubble bursts the better the game will be

A pie costs about a fiver these days!

Seriously, you have no right to throw anything at another person end of. Except politicians.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024