Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call 14:55 - Oct 31 with 8481 viewslosethedrum

One from South norfolk , according to the online box office we have sold over a thousand as of this morning . Bit suprised by that given our record at the city ground .
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 14:58 - Oct 31 with 6225 viewsaston_hoop

One flying in from Mallorca, just doing it for the booze and the night out really.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 6216 viewsWalnut

Seven from Arlesey / Baldock / St Neots / Ramsey via Hooters
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:09 - Oct 31 with 6212 viewsNorthernr

Three from here, basically for the sole reason that it might be the day we finally do it so we've got to be there in case.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:15 - Oct 31 with 6191 viewsSonofNorfolt

Still places on the coach with special guest Peter Hucker.
9am from The Target Roundabout Northolt.
Can do M1 pick ups/drop offs.
Remember Forest are pretty shiity too.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:25 - Oct 31 with 6173 viewsWokingham_r

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:15 - Oct 31 by SonofNorfolt

Still places on the coach with special guest Peter Hucker.
9am from The Target Roundabout Northolt.
Can do M1 pick ups/drop offs.
Remember Forest are pretty shiity too.

Two from Wokingham
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:37 - Oct 31 with 6146 viewsLongsufferingR

3 from various pick up points on the way. I still always look forward to the match whatever's gone on before.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:40 - Oct 31 with 6140 viewswombat

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:37 - Oct 31 by LongsufferingR

3 from various pick up points on the way. I still always look forward to the match whatever's gone on before.

3 from ruislip hayes area , same reason as clives cant see it being the year but you never know

Poll: which is your favouite foot

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:49 - Oct 31 with 6117 viewsstowmarketrange

2 from Stowmarket.Same as above.I want to be there when we finally win.A first visit for my daughter and I'm wondering if a pint or two in Hooters is appropriate?
Login to get fewer ads

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 6078 viewsmikeygunn

1 from Wetherby plus my usual exile crew from York & St Helens. It might be, just might be the year to lift the City Ground hoodoo.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 16:19 - Oct 31 with 6069 viewsflitwickhoop

Heading up with me old and man the bloke who sits next to him. Train tickets are fairly cheap and love a day on the grog
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 16:45 - Oct 31 with 6022 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:40 - Oct 31 by wombat

3 from ruislip hayes area , same reason as clives cant see it being the year but you never know

I fancy us if they have Traore playing for them and we start with Polter and Sylla.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:51 - Oct 31 with 5951 viewsRangersw12

3 of us . must be mad but would be gutted if we won and I wasn't there
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:54 - Oct 31 with 5945 viewsDWQPR

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:51 - Oct 31 by Rangersw12

3 of us . must be mad but would be gutted if we won and I wasn't there

Two of us from MK. If anyone else is in the area there are two spare seats in the car.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 17:55 - Oct 31 with 5944 viewsCheshireR

Three Cheshire lunatics.
This is the year we beat them....right?
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 20:53 - Oct 31 with 5810 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Two of us. Yours truly and the other one lives in Nottingham anyway so if nothing else a good night out afterwards in the City. Oh and Sleaford Mods the night before at Rock City. Actually the football is getting in the way of a good time thinking about it......
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 22:48 - Oct 31 with 5720 viewsderbyhoop

Living in France so this should be my 1 game if the season. Joining 1 feom Derby and not wanting to miss the year we finally break the hoodoo.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 00:12 - Nov 1 with 5671 viewsNorthernr

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 16:45 - Oct 31 by stowmarketrange

I fancy us if they have Traore playing for them and we start with Polter and Sylla.

Gutted, but not surprised, to hear from my Forest mate in the pub tonight that Traore is injured for the weekend.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 03:26 - Nov 1 with 5643 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 00:12 - Nov 1 by Northernr

Gutted, but not surprised, to hear from my Forest mate in the pub tonight that Traore is injured for the weekend.

Noooooooooooo.That was our main chance of a win.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 03:41 - Nov 1 with 5639 views18StoneOfHoop

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 15:09 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Three from here, basically for the sole reason that it might be the day we finally do it so we've got to be there in case.

I'm a rare away traveller but that's what's tempting me..
85% certain there'll be one Lone Ranger from off Askew Road
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 12:13]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 08:47 - Nov 1 with 5530 viewsSuffolk

Another three from Suffolk. Never been to Forest before. Going with low expectations so that I won't be disappointed.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 09:00 - Nov 1 with 5518 viewsSuffolk_Massive

Another 2 from Suffolk, Remember Remember - the 5th November, well we can hope 😀
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 09:38 - Nov 1 with 5497 viewsngbqpr

11 of us - 2 of us live 5 minutes from the ground, the other 9 joining us for the weekend

Forest are in a real mess, arguably even worse than us...this'll ring a lot of bells

https://thelovingfeeling.com/2016/10/26/one-thousand-cuts/

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 11:49 - Nov 1 with 5432 viewsstowmarketrange

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 09:00 - Nov 1 by Suffolk_Massive

Another 2 from Suffolk, Remember Remember - the 5th November, well we can hope 😀

That's at least 7 of us from Suffolk.I didn't realise there was so many of us up here.
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 12:37 - Nov 1 with 5366 viewsSuffolkHoop

X 2 from BSE
when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 5362 viewswelwynranger

when the going gets tough....Forest roll call on 12:37 - Nov 1 by SuffolkHoop

X 2 from BSE

4 from here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024