Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Robinson??? 08:24 - Nov 7 with 2353 viewsRed_Ranger

Can anyone put me in the loop.
Apart from 'being available', is there any other reason he is bookies favourite?
Thanks
Karl Robinson??? on 08:29 - Nov 7 with 2335 viewseghamranger

Seriously hope not when other names are on the list
Karl Robinson??? on 08:31 - Nov 7 with 2327 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That would make him the third person to be the bookie's favourite in little over 36 hours. I wouldn't sweat it, Red, they're just making this stuff up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Karl Robinson??? on 08:54 - Nov 7 with 2210 viewspaulparker

If the criteria is to have a manager to leave a legacy and bring through youth with a footballing team then he could be our man, problem is with calamity tone in charge he won't get the luxury of time as tone wants Prem football rather building the foundations of a proper football club
Also I think Robinson needs a season out of the game as he has been at dons a while and looked like death warmed up before he left , as well as the rumours I've heard about his "habits"

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Karl Robinson??? on 09:43 - Nov 7 with 2141 viewseghamranger

Surely we can get someone in that is better than the recently sacked mk dons manager

Seriously
Karl Robinson??? on 09:46 - Nov 7 with 2123 viewsCamberleyR

Karl Robinson??? on 09:43 - Nov 7 by eghamranger

Surely we can get someone in that is better than the recently sacked mk dons manager

Seriously

How is that different from when we appointed Holloway in 2001, recently sacked from Bristol Rovers, who were struggling near the bottom of the division below?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Karl Robinson??? on 10:23 - Nov 7 with 2032 viewsBklynRanger

I voted for Robinson on Brian's Winter Blockbuster Managerial Poll. Partly because I didn't think Clement was likely but also because I'd like to see him given a go. He seems like a decent young manager. MK Dons played decent football iirc. I'd be happy to give him a few months until we all decided to get twitchy again around Easter time.
Karl Robinson??? on 10:25 - Nov 7 with 2018 viewsstevec

He knows League One well, which could come in handy.
Karl Robinson??? on 21:00 - Nov 7 with 1797 viewsdistortR

Karl Robinson??? on 10:23 - Nov 7 by BklynRanger

I voted for Robinson on Brian's Winter Blockbuster Managerial Poll. Partly because I didn't think Clement was likely but also because I'd like to see him given a go. He seems like a decent young manager. MK Dons played decent football iirc. I'd be happy to give him a few months until we all decided to get twitchy again around Easter time.

"Get twitchy again around easter time".

You seriously want redknapp back? Sheesh.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Robinson??? on 21:13 - Nov 7 with 1756 viewsBklynRanger

Karl Robinson??? on 21:00 - Nov 7 by distortR

"Get twitchy again around easter time".

You seriously want redknapp back? Sheesh.

"My knee is feeling a lot better, yes John, absolutely" *slurp*
Karl Robinson??? on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 1717 viewsLowerloftLad

Will do a great league one rebuilding job that's were we are heading with Tim sherwood by the way

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Karl Robinson??? on 21:29 - Nov 7 with 1692 viewsqpr85

Irrelevant betting now suspended on Tim Sherwood being next full time manager
Karl Robinson??? on 00:12 - Nov 8 with 1540 viewsFDC

My main concern about Karl Robinson is that from some angles he looks like James Corden

[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 0:14]
Karl Robinson??? on 00:20 - Nov 8 with 1524 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Karl Robinson??? on 21:29 - Nov 7 by qpr85

Irrelevant betting now suspended on Tim Sherwood being next full time manager

I think they suspend vetting every time someone puts more than a tenner on anyone!
Karl Robinson??? on 00:46 - Nov 8 with 1503 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Karl Robinson??? on 09:46 - Nov 7 by CamberleyR

How is that different from when we appointed Holloway in 2001, recently sacked from Bristol Rovers, who were struggling near the bottom of the division below?

Because then we were destined for League 1 and didn't have a pot to piss in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024