Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs 10:10 - Jul 28 with 8265 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Is that the big brute who threatened to tear us a second one last season?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 10:16 - Jul 28 with 6181 viewspeejaybee

That's the one.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 10:16 - Jul 28 with 6179 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yes.

Soccerbase says he only started 12 games for Wigan and scored three goals and before that he's been at a far lower level. I wouldn't be averse to taking a punt on him at a reasonable price (Wigan paid £750k) but he's not someone I'd expect to come in and be immediately effective every week.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 6040 viewsLblock

Rumours he's had a ruck with the staff there and wants a move back up to the Championship after joining Wigwam in January

I'd welcome him with open arms.
Wouldn't expect 20 goals out of him but more mobile than Smudge and a better presence than Wash or Cilla

I would however keep all the aforementioned

Bogle it!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:06 - Jul 28 with 6020 viewsNorthernr

I watched him a lot at Grimsby and was very surprised he stepped up to the Championship - he was raw as fck, even at Conference level where he was prolific.

Obviously then saw him for Wigan at LR and couldn't believe it was the same player. I'd be quite excited about taking a punt on him depending on price. Be interesting to see if he's actually that much better/different to Sylla - I'm not convinced he is but like I say he was terrific at ours last season (albeit being marked by our defence).

SkyBet usually a crock of sht to trick money out of you though tbh.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:20 - Jul 28 with 5964 viewsenfieldargh

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:06 - Jul 28 by Northernr

I watched him a lot at Grimsby and was very surprised he stepped up to the Championship - he was raw as fck, even at Conference level where he was prolific.

Obviously then saw him for Wigan at LR and couldn't believe it was the same player. I'd be quite excited about taking a punt on him depending on price. Be interesting to see if he's actually that much better/different to Sylla - I'm not convinced he is but like I say he was terrific at ours last season (albeit being marked by our defence).

yes thought he was a brute against us last season. Our defence got a very rough ride that night.

Just the sort we are after although if hes had a ruck with Wigan is he the right sort?

Bogle yes please

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:28 - Jul 28 with 5923 viewskingo

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:06 - Jul 28 by Northernr

A not so reliable source at Wigan started a rumour about this and linked him to us. Hopefully has some substance, but would not be surprised if it is just Skybet doing there usual and making odds out of a made up story and appearing to give it credibility.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:53 - Jul 28 with 5842 viewsW7Ranger

That lad was mustard that night. Stand out player on the pitch.

Would love us to take a chance on him.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:06 - Jul 28 with 5463 viewsWestbourneR

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:53 - Jul 28 by W7Ranger

That lad was mustard that night. Stand out player on the pitch.

Would love us to take a chance on him.

He looked so good against us and has just the right physique. I'd be excited if we got him

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:16 - Jul 28 with 5420 viewsNorthernr

Ancient Chinese proverb - beware striker who looks good turning Joel Lynch.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:19 - Jul 28 with 5405 viewsqueensparker

My Wigan mate reckons he's cr*p - can't finish, always offside. But then he's always been a miserable sod
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:28 - Jul 28 with 5362 viewsrsonist

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:16 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Ancient Chinese proverb - beware striker who looks good turning Joel Lynch.

Bogle is part of a longer tradition of very select players that seem to stick in punters memories for years and years and years cos they had a great game against us and never again.

I'll bet if you went and started a thread about us needing a winger today you'd still get someone suggesting Jamal Campbell-Rice.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:35 - Jul 28 with 5331 viewsMaggsinho

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:28 - Jul 28 by rsonist

Bogle is part of a longer tradition of very select players that seem to stick in punters memories for years and years and years cos they had a great game against us and never again.

I'll bet if you went and started a thread about us needing a winger today you'd still get someone suggesting Jamal Campbell-Rice.

He did have the game of his life for Orient against us though.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:07 - Jul 28 with 5203 viewsBoston

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:28 - Jul 28 by kingo

A not so reliable source at Wigan started a rumour about this and linked him to us. Hopefully has some substance, but would not be surprised if it is just Skybet doing there usual and making odds out of a made up story and appearing to give it credibility.

Unless Fernandes the mogul wants to ogle Bogle.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:35 - Jul 28 with 5122 viewselnombre

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 15:19 - Jul 28 by queensparker

My Wigan mate reckons he's cr*p - can't finish, always offside. But then he's always been a miserable sod

I'd be miserable watching Wigan all season (and I am...).

12 games, 3 goals = one pen at ours, one Agyemang two-goal six-minute spell in his first start v Norwich, and honestly, not a sniff since.

Dribbles like a spaniel with a tennis ball, a foul-surely-ref, why-will-no-one-play-the-perfect-ball-to-me, I-give-up demeanour straight out of the Adel school of bad attitudes, acted injured/can't run/sub me in several games, needs a ten-min breather after any exertion, last few games Wigan played Obertan at striker rather than pick him...

Sorry - poor man's JET, maybe not even that good.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:42 - Jul 28 with 5083 viewsNorthernr

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:35 - Jul 28 by elnombre

12 games, 3 goals = one pen at ours, one Agyemang two-goal six-minute spell in his first start v Norwich, and honestly, not a sniff since.

Dribbles like a spaniel with a tennis ball, a foul-surely-ref, why-will-no-one-play-the-perfect-ball-to-me, I-give-up demeanour straight out of the Adel school of bad attitudes, acted injured/can't run/sub me in several games, needs a ten-min breather after any exertion, last few games Wigan played Obertan at striker rather than pick him...

Well that's what I expected after seeing him at Grimsby where every second touch was a tackle but then he played like the original fat Ronaldo at our place.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:45 - Jul 28 with 5066 viewsdodge_stoke_r

The deal's as good as done then
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 16:46]
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:48 - Jul 28 with 5050 viewsstevec

Dribbles like a spaniel with a tennis ball.

Haha Like that.

Actually your description, plus he's a League Oner, suggests he's very much on our radar.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 19:26 - Jul 28 with 4716 viewsdistortR

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 16:48 - Jul 28 by stevec

Dribbles like a spaniel with a tennis ball.

Haha Like that.

Actually your description, plus he's a League Oner, suggests he's very much on our radar.

Matt Smith dribbling.

That I can't imagine
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 20:54 - Jul 28 with 4512 viewsessextaxiboy

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 19:26 - Jul 28 by distortR

Matt Smith dribbling.

That I can't imagine

Someone had to ..
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 20:55]
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 00:12 - Jul 29 with 4230 viewssmegma

Can I be the first to boo bogle ?
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 07:14 - Jul 29 with 4059 viewsenfieldargh

There was another fella who impressed against us back in the 70's. We played thenm in the cup and he was their stand out player now what was his name>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oh yes Brian Williams

captains fantastic

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 07:59 - Jul 29 with 3977 viewsDejR_vu

Never sign a player on the strength of having a good game against us.

Given what strikers are going for these days seems very cheap. Still think we should stick with what we have and work on them to make them better.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 08:16 - Jul 29 with 3939 viewskingo

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 07:14 - Jul 29 by enfieldargh

There was another fella who impressed against us back in the 70's. We played thenm in the cup and he was their stand out player now what was his name>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oh yes Brian Williams

We also got a certain John Byrne after a cup game too. So not always a bad move.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:22 - Jul 29 with 3687 viewsparker64

Worth a look is Isaac Vassell at Luton. Bid turned down from Bristol City so probably out of our range.
Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 11:38 - Jul 29 with 3647 viewsenfieldargh

Bogle @ 5/2 on Skybet to join the Rs on 08:16 - Jul 29 by kingo

We also got a certain John Byrne after a cup game too. So not always a bad move.

Good shout!!!

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024