Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koeman tin tac 13:38 - Oct 23 with 3157 viewspaulparker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5007763/Ronald-Koeman-Pep-Guar

goes to show that Martinez didn't do to badly did he

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Koeman tin tac on 13:42 - Oct 23 with 3142 viewsOakR

One of my best friends is an Everton fan - he wanted Moyes gone, he wanted Lukaku gone (too lazy apparently) - me and my mates take great pleasure in reminding him of this as often as possible!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Koeman tin tac on 13:47 - Oct 23 with 3116 viewsToast_R

A likable club suddenly spending stupid amounts of money become very unlikable. Sound familiar?
Koeman tin tac on 13:59 - Oct 23 with 3074 viewsSimonJames

Way too soon.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Koeman tin tac on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 3057 viewspaulparker

its a shame for English football that he has been sacked
calvert-lewin, Lookman, Holgate, Davies have all come through the last 2 seasons
and all look decent prospects, when Rafa takes over they wont get a sniff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Koeman tin tac on 14:24 - Oct 23 with 2986 viewsTripper

Everton spent terribly over the summer, overpaying for average players in transfer fees and I dread to think the cost of bringing back a long past it Rooney.

I have no idea if Everton have a DOF role but whoever sanctioned the summer spending is the one that needs to go.

The quality of coaching staff at a club will never come close to the importance of the way a club recruits and having someone with a great eye for a player.
Koeman tin tac on 14:29 - Oct 23 with 2965 viewsToast_R

Koeman tin tac on 14:24 - Oct 23 by Tripper

Everton spent terribly over the summer, overpaying for average players in transfer fees and I dread to think the cost of bringing back a long past it Rooney.

I have no idea if Everton have a DOF role but whoever sanctioned the summer spending is the one that needs to go.

The quality of coaching staff at a club will never come close to the importance of the way a club recruits and having someone with a great eye for a player.

They should have held on to Lukaku until the last week of the transfer window too. Could have nearly doubled their asking price.
Koeman tin tac on 14:37 - Oct 23 with 2942 viewshoopdog

Koeman tin tac on 14:29 - Oct 23 by Toast_R

They should have held on to Lukaku until the last week of the transfer window too. Could have nearly doubled their asking price.

Well let's all hope their season starts on Wednesday night with 3 points
Koeman tin tac on 15:26 - Oct 23 with 2829 viewsrobith

Made the same mistake as Spurs spending the Bale money - used it to bring in too many players thinking it would improve squad depth but instead upsets the equilibrium
Login to get fewer ads

Koeman tin tac on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 2776 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Koeman tin tac on 14:04 - Oct 23 by paulparker

calvert-lewin, Lookman, Holgate, Davies have all come through the last 2 seasons

..... Josh Bowler
Koeman tin tac on 16:16 - Oct 23 with 2716 viewsCamberleyR

Koeman tin tac on 15:26 - Oct 23 by robith

Made the same mistake as Spurs spending the Bale money - used it to bring in too many players thinking it would improve squad depth but instead upsets the equilibrium

Sherwood wasting the Benteke money at Villa is another example.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Koeman tin tac on 16:28 - Oct 23 with 2678 viewsHayesender

Koeman tin tac on 16:16 - Oct 23 by CamberleyR

Sherwood wasting the Benteke money at Villa is another example.

Let's not mention Wilkins wasting the Ferdinand money 😣

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Koeman tin tac on 18:09 - Oct 23 with 2551 viewsPinnerPaul

Clearly, as implied by the article, the final straw was the fact that he had the temerity to eat after such a defeat, not only that he stayed out until 10.00pm - shame on him!

Deserved the sack though!
Koeman tin tac on 20:27 - Oct 23 with 2453 viewsWatford_Ranger

Koeman tin tac on 14:04 - Oct 23 by paulparker

He's ruining those players with his paint by numbers, two static midfielders bollocks style.

Pickford, Kenny, Keane, Davies, Holgate, Lookman and Calvert-Lewin are all potentially excellent but Koeman would destroy them given another few months.
Koeman tin tac on 20:44 - Oct 23 with 2416 viewsAntti_Heinola

Koeman tin tac on 14:24 - Oct 23 by Tripper

They do - the much-vaunted Steve Walsh of Leicester fame - Kante, Mahrez et al.

Bare bones.

Koeman tin tac on 22:34 - Oct 23 with 2304 viewsbosh67

Crazy league. If he waits two games he could take over at Palace.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Koeman tin tac on 00:23 - Oct 24 with 2232 viewsKiwi76

Spent a Hughes amount of money and horribly unbalanced the team - too many wanting to play #10 and no width or striker to aim at.
Not sure within their structure where the recruitment blame lies Manager vs Director roles.
Big parallels with Lukaku and SirLes departures but should still finish comfortably top half.
Think Koeman lost support with his supposed links to Holland & Barcelona a few months ago.
Still 6m quid a year will be OK pay off...
Koeman tin tac on 00:27 - Oct 24 with 2228 viewsLythamR

Ryan Giggs has put himself forward for the job

Please please please give it to him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024