Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report 09:34 - Dec 11 with 2312 viewsNorthernr

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report 11th Dec 2017 09:33
Kemar Roofe scored a hat trick for Leeds as QPR slipped to another defeat at Loftus Road on Saturday — now six without a win for the beleaguered R’s once again. 14

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:17 - Dec 11 with 2215 viewsdaveB

good write up as ever but can't agree with Robinson as man of the match, I thought his defending for the first two goals was dreadful
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:26 - Dec 11 with 2196 viewsNorthernr

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:17 - Dec 11 by daveB

good write up as ever but can't agree with Robinson as man of the match, I thought his defending for the first two goals was dreadful

Probably right.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:28 - Dec 11 with 2192 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lazy headline mate : )
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:32 - Dec 11 with 2181 viewsNorthernr

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:28 - Dec 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Lazy headline mate : )

Lazy everything, genuinely struggling to be arsd with any of it at the moment.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:47 - Dec 11 with 2137 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:32 - Dec 11 by Northernr

Lazy everything, genuinely struggling to be arsd with any of it at the moment.

Ups and downs mate. Joys of being a QPR fan. Your efforts are appreciated.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 11:03 - Dec 11 with 2105 views2Thomas2Bowles

Just need a goal scorer (catch 22) and a few players back fit

I can't blame Olly while those issues remain.

The club needs to beg borrow or steal a goalscorer from somewhere in the window.
Everything else is fixable within the squad.

Edit
Or find a player who can hold the ball up and play Freeman at 10
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 11:17]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 12:23 - Dec 11 with 1976 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 10:47 - Dec 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ups and downs mate. Joys of being a QPR fan. Your efforts are appreciated.

There's more downs than ups though.
As ever.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 12:53 - Dec 11 with 1914 viewsdaveB

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 11:03 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just need a goal scorer (catch 22) and a few players back fit

I can't blame Olly while those issues remain.

The club needs to beg borrow or steal a goalscorer from somewhere in the window.
Everything else is fixable within the squad.

Edit
Or find a player who can hold the ball up and play Freeman at 10
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 11:17]

I think rather than chase the fabled mystery goalscorer we could get a lot more out of what we have, We've gone back to not creating many chances in games and the midfield really need to chip in with a few goals as well
Login to get fewer ads

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 13:23 - Dec 11 with 1844 views2Thomas2Bowles

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 12:53 - Dec 11 by daveB

I think rather than chase the fabled mystery goalscorer we could get a lot more out of what we have, We've gone back to not creating many chances in games and the midfield really need to chip in with a few goals as well

No sorry mate, time to realize what some of us have been saying for a long time.

Wash is lost cause, even when we were making loads of chances, he could not hit a barn door.
Mackie has never been a reliable goal scorer

Sylla just goes into his own world and will never get a lot of goals

Smith, unless you are just going to lump it he offered little

If you can't get a goalscorer you need someone to set them up for others and none of that lot can hold the ball up, then that midfield may score the goals we need

Play Freeman like Man C play Sterling in and around the box

Need a big man little man combo playing off each other . the ones we have can't do that.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 13:33 - Dec 11 with 1828 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very good write-up, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 15:00 - Dec 11 with 1707 viewsDWQPR

What annoys me is that Roofe was known to us supporters a few years back whilst banging in the goals for Oxford. Didn't cost Leeds a lot and had that lazy bar steward Redknapp bothered to look elsewhere during his last transfer window with us instead of bleating that we needed Adeybayor as we lacked pace up front we could have had a very decent player on our hands.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 16:11 - Dec 11 with 1631 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 15:00 - Dec 11 by DWQPR

What annoys me is that Roofe was known to us supporters a few years back whilst banging in the goals for Oxford. Didn't cost Leeds a lot and had that lazy bar steward Redknapp bothered to look elsewhere during his last transfer window with us instead of bleating that we needed Adeybayor as we lacked pace up front we could have had a very decent player on our hands.

He cost Leeds £3m and before this season did fvck all. His record overall s about the same as Mackie’s and Washington’s.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 17:13 - Dec 11 with 1550 viewsLblock

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 13:23 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No sorry mate, time to realize what some of us have been saying for a long time.

Wash is lost cause, even when we were making loads of chances, he could not hit a barn door.
Mackie has never been a reliable goal scorer

Sylla just goes into his own world and will never get a lot of goals

Smith, unless you are just going to lump it he offered little

If you can't get a goalscorer you need someone to set them up for others and none of that lot can hold the ball up, then that midfield may score the goals we need

Play Freeman like Man C play Sterling in and around the box

Need a big man little man combo playing off each other . the ones we have can't do that.

To your point on Washington...... he's proved his worth.
And his worth is nish as a goalscorer.
His goals when the sun was shining appear to be a blip but fair play to him he still works his socks off, alas to no avail.

In a very rare moment of pre-match soberness I got into the ground about 2.40pm on Saturday and saw the warm up's. The attacking players were shooting at the reserve GK from about 20 yards out and I don't think Washington, under no pressure, scored once. Smith and Cilla similarly poor with their return --- the only player who was banging them in was Wheeler who seems to have a rocket shot on him.

Pick the bones out of that.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 18:04 - Dec 11 with 1475 viewsted_hendrix

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 12:23 - Dec 11 by CroydonCaptJack

There's more downs than ups though.
As ever.

Supporting Rangers unfortunately means having to take the rough with the not so rough.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 19:51 - Dec 11 with 1350 viewsPunteR

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 18:04 - Dec 11 by ted_hendrix

Supporting Rangers unfortunately means having to take the rough with the not so rough.

Yeh.. 2010/11 a side its been pretty rough for the best part of 23 years. Not sure why this particular struggle is much different to all the others.

Edit -And the Wembley final of course.
and Promotion Season 2003-2004
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 20:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 22:42 - Dec 11 with 1210 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 19:51 - Dec 11 by PunteR

Yeh.. 2010/11 a side its been pretty rough for the best part of 23 years. Not sure why this particular struggle is much different to all the others.

Edit -And the Wembley final of course.
and Promotion Season 2003-2004
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 20:11]

92' was a goodun as well.
Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 23:16 - Dec 11 with 1186 viewsPunteR

Roofe on fire as QPR’s struggles continue — Report on 22:42 - Dec 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

92' was a goodun as well.

26 years ago..;)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024