Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred 23:01 - Dec 15 with 21812 viewsozranger

Time for Oz to come to the rescue as no one in England can do it. Going for four times in a row to break a six-game non-winning streak. So, we'll win and win big, like last time.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:35 - Dec 16 with 2208 viewsjonno

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:25 - Dec 16 by LythamR

Deserved goal pplease for Robinson

Have you got stream yet Jonno?

Have had to miss St andrews today but have a decent quality stream . but jumpy for first 5 minutes but solid since then

Yes mate - got it working after a couple of minutes.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:37 - Dec 16 with 2181 viewsdannyblue

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:23 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, I think he did. But there's been mutterings on here recently and I'm wary of them. I think they misrepresent Holloway. To be fair to him he didn't say that he wouldn't pick players if their first language wasn't English which is what the post you responded to was saying. Different matter entirely, to be fair.

Plus - Pawel's first language isn't English and he's playing regularly.

Anyway 1-0 Woo-hoo!!!

You're right it isn't founded on much and was fairly facetious.

Having said that Holloway did bomb out most of the foreign lads pretty quickly and has built an English-speaking core to the team. Pav is the exception. His signings are all English speaking too. Sylla struggles to stay in the side despite his knack for scoring.

While not my preference I don't think it's necessarily a terrible idea so it's more an observation than a criticism.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:40 - Dec 16 with 2127 viewsPinnerPaul

37 minsNot long to go until the break here. A scrappy game has ensued at St. Andrew's, but the R's - currently a goal to the good - won't care.

Offy text getting desperate

Not long? That's about 20% of the half left

Nervous 40s coming up!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:42 - Dec 16 with 2083 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:37 - Dec 16 by dannyblue

You're right it isn't founded on much and was fairly facetious.

Having said that Holloway did bomb out most of the foreign lads pretty quickly and has built an English-speaking core to the team. Pav is the exception. His signings are all English speaking too. Sylla struggles to stay in the side despite his knack for scoring.

While not my preference I don't think it's necessarily a terrible idea so it's more an observation than a criticism.

Fair enough, danny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:45 - Dec 16 with 2013 viewsSimonJames

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:23 - Dec 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, I think he did. But there's been mutterings on here recently and I'm wary of them. I think they misrepresent Holloway. To be fair to him he didn't say that he wouldn't pick players if their first language wasn't English which is what the post you responded to was saying. Different matter entirely, to be fair.

Plus - Pawel's first language isn't English and he's playing regularly.

Anyway 1-0 Woo-hoo!!!

I don't think for a minute that he would discriminate against foreign players per se.
But I wonder whether players who don't easily "click with"/understand his somewhat colloquial and over excitable communications, are favoured less.

Still 0-1 Woo-Hoo!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:45 - Dec 16 with 2006 viewsjonno

Abysmal miss by Washington. He really is not up to this level.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:46 - Dec 16 with 1981 viewsAshdown_Ranger

That could have sent us in at half time in a much better position...
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:47 - Dec 16 with 1966 viewsPinnerPaul

Big chance missed by Conor
Login to get fewer ads

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:47 - Dec 16 with 1963 viewsLythamR

Washington is in and blasts wide across the goal, I really really want him to come good but i am starting to lose faith, how many chances does he get when we have players looking for game time who might be better finishers
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:48 - Dec 16 with 1937 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:45 - Dec 16 by SimonJames

I don't think for a minute that he would discriminate against foreign players per se.
But I wonder whether players who don't easily "click with"/understand his somewhat colloquial and over excitable communications, are favoured less.

Still 0-1 Woo-Hoo!

Ok, understood. Maybe, in fairness, I was being a bit guarded there. Apologies if so.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:49 - Dec 16 with 1912 viewsMatch82

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:45 - Dec 16 by jonno

Abysmal miss by Washington. He really is not up to this level.

That really was a poor effort, you can tell how low on confidence he is. Can't miss chances like that at this level (although credit to him for creating the chance for himself)
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:50 - Dec 16 with 1897 viewsPinnerPaul

Half time and breathe!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:51 - Dec 16 with 1870 viewsBoston

To be fair, most of the English speaking lads have difficulty understanding Holloway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:51 - Dec 16 with 1866 viewsBrightonhoop

1-0, I'll take that. Could have done with Washington scoring then, script says 1-1 in the 93rd min.....
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:56 - Dec 16 with 1776 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:51 - Dec 16 by Brightonhoop

1-0, I'll take that. Could have done with Washington scoring then, script says 1-1 in the 93rd min.....

Any info in line up? 3-5-2 etc
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:00 - Dec 16 with 1710 viewsLythamR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:56 - Dec 16 by karl

yup 3-5-3
now Robinsons hand is better he is taking throws on the left again and probably our most dangerous weapon, Birmingham are poor even Jota so far and he murdered us from Brentford last season
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:03 - Dec 16 with 1680 viewsDylanP

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 15:56 - Dec 16 by karl

Robinson, Onouha, Baptist at the back, Wzolek and Bidwell as wingbacks, Scowen as defensive midfielder, Massimo and Freeman in the middle and Smith and Washington up front.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:04 - Dec 16 with 1669 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:00 - Dec 16 by LythamR

yup 3-5-3
now Robinsons hand is better he is taking throws on the left again and probably our most dangerous weapon, Birmingham are poor even Jota so far and he murdered us from Brentford last season

Cheers Lytham, I assume two up front and you don't think Conor is doing the work of two men!
Hard work keeping shape and closing down will probably be what takes the three points, nerves will be the problem I'd imagine
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:09 - Dec 16 with 1610 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:03 - Dec 16 by DylanP

Robinson, Onouha, Baptist at the back, Wzolek and Bidwell as wingbacks, Scowen as defensive midfielder, Massimo and Freeman in the middle and Smith and Washington up front.

Well if we've got John the Baptist at the back we just need his mate Jesus up front and we won't be needing any crosses in the box, we will have the resurrection but I'm not sure we can wait till April?
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:10 - Dec 16 with 1586 viewsPinnerPaul

7 shots v their 2 - we all know how this is going to end!
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 1550 viewsPinnerPaul

Should be 2-0 (again)
Bidwell sends over a cross from the left - but Robinson can only head over on 10 yards. A superb chance to double his and Rangers' account here

We only have ourselves to blame if we don't win this one
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:13 - Dec 16 with 1543 viewsLythamR

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:04 - Dec 16 by karl

Cheers Lytham, I assume two up front and you don't think Conor is doing the work of two men!
Hard work keeping shape and closing down will probably be what takes the three points, nerves will be the problem I'd imagine

LOL . yeah sorry getting carried away

tactic is Robinson taking long throws from the right as well now. RObinson had a really good chance with a header and headed way over but nice to see him getting in there 5 or six passes after a short corner.

Birmingham just starting to threaten a bit more now but we are still better and stronger.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:15 - Dec 16 with 1508 viewsMatch82

Well, fck.
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:16 - Dec 16 with 1477 viewskarl

Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:13 - Dec 16 by LythamR

LOL . yeah sorry getting carried away

tactic is Robinson taking long throws from the right as well now. RObinson had a really good chance with a header and headed way over but nice to see him getting in there 5 or six passes after a short corner.

Birmingham just starting to threaten a bit more now but we are still better and stronger.

Just seem to concede at poor times of the game, hopefully we don't sit and hope for draw
Time for International Rescue - Brum Match Fred on 16:16 - Dec 16 with 1469 viewsLythamR

oh no . long speculative shot smithies saves but spills it out and the Birmingham player gets his foot to it before smithies can recover

birmingham singing "we scored a goal"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024