Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley 15:19 - Jan 30 with 3508 viewsstevec

And I thought we were bad at Forest.

Since I was born we've played Barnsley 22 times at home, winning 20 and they only managing two draws in 58 years. They must be proper sh it.

No need for a new forward lads, we'll be out of sight by Saturday night.
Barnsley on 15:21 - Jan 30 with 3489 viewssmegma

Have we won many times at their place??
Barnsley on 15:22 - Jan 30 with 3488 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Barnsley on 15:36 - Jan 30 with 3443 viewsTheChef

Oh well done Steve. Bra-fvcking-vo.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Barnsley on 15:49 - Jan 30 with 3401 viewskensalriser

Yep, Charity Park Rangers will deliver that elusive win for Barnsley at a canter.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barnsley on 15:51 - Jan 30 with 3395 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Barnsley on 15:49 - Jan 30 by kensalriser

Yep, Charity Park Rangers will deliver that elusive win for Barnsley at a canter.

Especially as Barnsley have signed a winger from Bournemouth....
Barnsley on 16:56 - Jan 30 with 3299 viewsstowmarketrange

Barnsley on 15:21 - Jan 30 by smegma

We’ve won at their place 6 times and they’ve won at ours just the once,but it was 5-0.
Barnsley on 17:00 - Jan 30 with 3277 viewsted_hendrix

Barnsley on 15:21 - Jan 30 by smegma

Saw us win there the year they got promoted to the Prem, they were unbeaten and we tonked 3 or 4-0.
Their fans were proper cnts afterwards outside the ground

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barnsley on 17:01 - Jan 30 with 3274 viewsHayesender

Yeah nice one Steve. Or should we call you Jonah?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley on 18:38 - Jan 30 with 3090 viewsDevonWhite

My favourite QPR v Barnsley game was the 4-0 in 2003. I worked in the Ladbrokes booth in the lower loft back then and some bloke had had the weirdest bet I've ever seen. QPR to win 4-1 with lumbering Barnsley centre back Peter Handyside to score last. I was on my feet cheering him on when he trundled up for a late corner. Would've been the greatest bet of all time.
Barnsley on 19:17 - Jan 30 with 3003 views18StoneOfHoop

Barnsley on 17:00 - Jan 30 by ted_hendrix

Saw us win there the year they got promoted to the Prem, they were unbeaten and we tonked 3 or 4-0.
Their fans were proper cnts afterwards outside the ground

In the Venables promotion season 9th October 1982 I was 17 years old and we'd beaten 'em 1-0 courtesy of Clive Allen when our wee group turned the wrong corner right slap bang into the middle of a bescarfed mob of 10 spotty Yorkshire schoolboys whose voices hadn't broken yet and who started up with the intimidatory singing:

"YOU'RE IN THE VALLEY,THE VALLEY OF DEATH" and then
"YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF SOOTHERN HOMOSEXUALS"

Scared? Yeah right, all 3 of us nearly wet our strides

pissing ourselves laughing
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:49]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Barnsley on 20:15 - Jan 30 with 2893 viewssmegma

Barnsley on 19:17 - Jan 30 by 18StoneOfHoop

In the Venables promotion season 9th October 1982 I was 17 years old and we'd beaten 'em 1-0 courtesy of Clive Allen when our wee group turned the wrong corner right slap bang into the middle of a bescarfed mob of 10 spotty Yorkshire schoolboys whose voices hadn't broken yet and who started up with the intimidatory singing:

"YOU'RE IN THE VALLEY,THE VALLEY OF DEATH" and then
"YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF SOOTHERN HOMOSEXUALS"

Scared? Yeah right, all 3 of us nearly wet our strides

pissing ourselves laughing
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:49]

And they invented a new song of 'we're going to Wembley, we're going to Wembley , you're not!'. They'd reached the league cup quarter finals which was obviously a big deal for them. They lost to eventual winners Liverpool.
When we went to theirs at the end of the season, we had already reached the FA Cup final. So we sang their Wembley song back to them. They also had a former Chelsea player in their ranks. So we gave him dogs abuse all game. The Cvnt scored a hat trick.
Barnsley on 21:33 - Jan 30 with 2781 viewsCamberleyR

Barnsley on 20:15 - Jan 30 by smegma

And they invented a new song of 'we're going to Wembley, we're going to Wembley , you're not!'. They'd reached the league cup quarter finals which was obviously a big deal for them. They lost to eventual winners Liverpool.
When we went to theirs at the end of the season, we had already reached the FA Cup final. So we sang their Wembley song back to them. They also had a former Chelsea player in their ranks. So we gave him dogs abuse all game. The Cvnt scored a hat trick.

Trevor Aylott?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Barnsley on 00:33 - Jan 31 with 2619 viewsBoston

Barnsley on 21:33 - Jan 30 by CamberleyR

Trevor Aylott?

Aylott..yeah I’d call three aylott.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Barnsley on 03:41 - Jan 31 with 2549 viewsNorthernr

Setting up a potential Sunday/Monday/Tuesday festival of bile nicely.
Barnsley on 04:26 - Jan 31 with 2529 viewsderbyhoop

I can recall seeing us win there a few times and the 3-3 draw.

Petrasso made his League debut for us when we won 3-2. Another time we won 1-0 with Taarabt scoring in the first minute followed by 89 minutes of panicky defending.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barnsley on 08:02 - Jan 31 with 2425 viewsDiscodroids

Barnsley on 21:33 - Jan 30 by CamberleyR

Trevor Aylott?

Good side were barnsley in the Early 80's.

Not Long afer i had finished headbanging to the 'weekend world' theme tune of a sunday lunchtime I seem to remember their midfielders Ian Banks and Ronnie Glavin scoring 3o yard blitzkrieg thunderbolts every week accompanied by the tonal resonations of John Helm , Hugh johns and gerald sinstdat.

Moreover, Brian Moore a Vista of autumnal browns and beige suits looking like a delivery driver for UPS.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Barnsley on 10:00 - Jan 31 with 2300 viewsstevec

Barnsley on 03:41 - Jan 31 by Northernr

Setting up a potential Sunday/Monday/Tuesday festival of bile nicely.

Have faith
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024