Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He’s one your own 17:22 - Mar 17 with 2605 viewskingo

He’s one of your own,
Michael Jackson
He’s one of your own

Brilliant from the fans today. Constant noise from start to finish and even louder during half time. COYRs

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

He’s one of your own on 18:27 - Mar 17 with 2444 viewsGloryHunter

That was genuinely funny. Well done whoever started that.
He’s one of your own on 18:44 - Mar 17 with 2400 viewsDWQPR

He’s one of your own on 18:27 - Mar 17 by GloryHunter

Except they were actually singing ‘Jimmy Savile he’s own or your own’! Sometimes I really despair of the moronic chants of our supporters. Only in the second half with the QPR FC from the White City chant did the support really get going. And you could see the team respond in kind. And from that point the really positive support was incessant. It’s about time some of our supporters forgot about goading the opposition supporters about not singing, which we are more than capable of being just as quiet at HQ and just concentrate on backing the team.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

He’s one of your own on 19:44 - Mar 17 with 2276 viewskingo

He’s one of your own on 18:44 - Mar 17 by DWQPR

Except they were actually singing ‘Jimmy Savile he’s own or your own’! Sometimes I really despair of the moronic chants of our supporters. Only in the second half with the QPR FC from the White City chant did the support really get going. And you could see the team respond in kind. And from that point the really positive support was incessant. It’s about time some of our supporters forgot about goading the opposition supporters about not singing, which we are more than capable of being just as quiet at HQ and just concentrate on backing the team.

I didn’t hear the Jimmy Saville bit and although they went a bit quiet after the first goal, it was pretty constant from start to finish. In fact it racked up during half time and carried on during the second half. But yes I do agree we need to improve the noise at LR.

He’s one of your own on 19:55 - Mar 17 with 2232 viewsBoston

He’s one of your own on 18:44 - Mar 17 by DWQPR

Are our moronic chants any more moronic than other clubs moronic chants?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

He’s one of your own on 19:57 - Mar 17 with 2215 viewssmegma

He’s one of your own on 19:55 - Mar 17 by Boston

Like the Al Fayed song.
He’s one your own on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 2173 viewskingo

The only noise I heard from Fulham was from those stupid cardboard clappers they had, made me cringe to see grown men with them.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 20:09]

He’s one of your own on 20:21 - Mar 17 with 2127 viewsBlackCrowe

He’s one of your own on 19:55 - Mar 17 by Boston

Does that make it ok?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

He’s one your own on 20:29 - Mar 17 with 2096 viewsbosh67

When Matt Smith got through and their keeper saved it generally fans would jump to their feet or start clapping the save. But there was almost no reaction at all from the Fulham fans behind that goal. I don't think I've seen that from a crowd before. It was almost like they were thinking 'is that a touch down or a try or something?' Extraordinary lack of engagement.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

He’s one of your own on 21:27 - Mar 17 with 1989 viewsBoston

He’s one of your own on 20:21 - Mar 17 by BlackCrowe

Does that make it ok?

Sure does, if you're a moron.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

He’s one of your own on 10:41 - Mar 18 with 1510 viewstimcocking

He’s one of your own on 19:44 - Mar 17 by kingo

I didn’t hear the Jimmy Saville bit and although they went a bit quiet after the first goal, it was pretty constant from start to finish. In fact it racked up during half time and carried on during the second half. But yes I do agree we need to improve the noise at LR.

You can easily drastically improve the noise at loftus road.

Bring in a standing area and un-ban our banned supporters.
He’s one of your own on 10:55 - Mar 18 with 1477 viewsJuzzie

He’s one of your own on 10:41 - Mar 18 by timcocking

You can easily drastically improve the noise at loftus road.

Bring in a standing area and un-ban our banned supporters.

They were probably banned for a reason and probably nothing to do with the atmosphere at LR, why just un-ban them?

I do agree about bringing back standing but cant see that happeneing but making the lower loft our key area again would be good but i know its been discussed often and not sure if its feasible.
He’s one of your own on 11:01 - Mar 18 with 1461 viewslondonscottish

He’s one of your own on 18:27 - Mar 17 by GloryHunter

And there was a bit of "Where's the statue of the paedophile"? over in P7

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

He’s one your own on 11:02 - Mar 18 with 1454 viewsDavieQPR

He’s one your own on 20:05 - Mar 17 by kingo

The only noise I heard from Fulham was from those stupid cardboard clappers they had, made me cringe to see grown men with them.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 20:09]

They use them so they don't have to take their gloves off. Lose one and Matron will be upset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024