Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank You all 08:21 - Apr 3 with 3446 viewsPattaya_Rs

Thank all for the kind words about my son James passing. It's still a struggle for me but I am.bringing his ashes home this Friday. James used to
like the Adelaide so that's where will before the Sheffield game. Be nice to.say hello.to.any of you. Thanks again. We are a great club. God.bless.you all
Thank You all on 11:19 - Apr 3 with 3275 viewsbosh67

God bless you and from all of us fans and I am sure all of the club we are so sorry for your loss. Unimaginable . The QPR family are here for you. x

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thank You all on 11:24 - Apr 3 with 3263 viewsessextaxiboy

Andy Sinton has tweeted a message of sympathy from the club. Proud of our club off and on the field..
Keep it going Pattaya ....
Thank You all on 12:06 - Apr 3 with 3208 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Pattaya_Rs - I saw the thread title 'A sad goodbye to a young R' earlier post on LFW and just couldn't bring myself to read it, I knew it had to be unbearably sad.

So I have just read it, and of course, it is unbearably sad. The death of your young son James is truly awful and tragic.

And for you to say that your life is pretty much over is almost as sad.

You will have family and friends who love you and who will support you in so many ways during a period of grief and mourning.

Please visit your GP and ask him to refer you for bereavement counselling. I don't know what your feelings are on counselling, but please take it from me, a somewhat world-weary cynic, it really can help.

I hope this horrible time in your life somehow brings you closer to your family and friends, and that you find the strength to get through it.

I wish you and your family peace.

Never give up on yourself.
Thank You all on 12:10 - Apr 3 with 3197 viewspaulparker

Keep strong Pattaya , you have shown tremendous courage so far in what must be a truly horrible situation , im glad that you can find a little solace by being at HQ ,
im still praying for you mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Thank You all on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 3183 viewsMrSheen

Thank You all on 12:06 - Apr 3 by Ashdown_Ranger

Pattaya_Rs - I saw the thread title 'A sad goodbye to a young R' earlier post on LFW and just couldn't bring myself to read it, I knew it had to be unbearably sad.

So I have just read it, and of course, it is unbearably sad. The death of your young son James is truly awful and tragic.

You will have family and friends who love you and who will support you in so many ways during a period of grief and mourning.

Please visit your GP and ask him to refer you for bereavement counselling. I don't know what your feelings are on counselling, but please take it from me, a somewhat world-weary cynic, it really can help.

I hope this horrible time in your life somehow brings you closer to your family and friends, and that you find the strength to get through it.

Perfect response. All the best to both of you.
Thank You all on 12:23 - Apr 3 with 3163 viewsRangersDave

Oh heck mate,
just picked up on this so apologies.

I am so sorry about your son, and although my dad died very recently i cannot begin to imagine the pain and distress you are going through.

We are here for you mate. god bless and all our thoughts are with you.
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Thank You all on 12:30 - Apr 3 with 3144 viewsloftboy

Can’t even begin to understand what you are going through, all I can do is offer my sympathy and condolences.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thank You all on 12:31 - Apr 3 with 3140 viewsloneranger1

Thank You all on 12:06 - Apr 3 by Ashdown_Ranger

Very difficult to find the words so I'd just like to echo what was said by Ashdown.

My very best wishes at this time.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank You all on 13:07 - Apr 3 with 3057 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thank You all on 12:31 - Apr 3 by loneranger1

Very difficult to find the words so I'd just like to echo what was said by Ashdown.

My very best wishes at this time.

Same was that. Lovely words by Ashdown.

Much love.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Thank You all on 13:17 - Apr 3 with 3026 viewskingsburyR

Haven't been on here for a few days so only seeing this thread also.

Sincere Condolences Pattaya.

I cant imagine the pain. God bless you all.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Thank You all on 14:10 - Apr 3 with 2931 viewstimcocking

This corner of Thailand is grieving for you, and the knowledge we've lost a Rangers fan over here is really, really sad. I have a daughter here, can't imagine. One day at a time i suppose.
Thank You all on 14:56 - Apr 3 with 2868 viewsHendonHoop

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.
Thank You all on 15:03 - Apr 3 with 2859 viewsPommyhoop

God bless you Pattaya.
Thinking of you and your family...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Thank You all on 15:04 - Apr 3 with 2857 viewsHayesender

I honestly have nothing I can say to You, just the very best of everything to you and your family at this awful time. So so sorry x

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thank You all on 15:19 - Apr 3 with 2830 views2Thomas2Bowles

Thank You all on 12:30 - Apr 3 by loftboy

Can’t even begin to understand what you are going through, all I can do is offer my sympathy and condolences.

This

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Thank You all on 16:29 - Apr 5 with 2599 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Good luck tomorrow Pattaya. Hope it goes as well as it can for you and your family.
Thank You all on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 2556 viewsJAPRANGERS

All the best to you Pattaya.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024